Guest wrote:Image

What a shame it's not crapping on Theresa May
LordRaven
Twat.

Re: Tory Scum

Postby jra » Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:53 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Old people haven’t really got the hang of social media.

More likely many don't want to. No need to.

But it's good to see ageism is alive and well.

I generally don't use social media. Now, as I've got a degree in Mathematics and Computing, how hard can it be?

For me it would be a piece of piss, but I use a telephone and/or send a text. Job done.

#fuck_off_you_ageist_bastard

Yes. Missing the point there somewhat.

It’s not ageism is an observation of old fools making arses of themselves over and over again.

You'll hopefully be old one day and then like me you won't give a shit about being fully up to date with the latest Facebook, Twitter and Instagram stuff. Unless you know these people personally they are at best acquaintances, not friends. It's mostly look at me, I'm the big I am media. Most people that you don't know, don't give a fuck what you're up to. Colour me not interested either.
jra

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:30 am

jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Old people haven’t really got the hang of social media.

More likely many don't want to. No need to.

But it's good to see ageism is alive and well.

I generally don't use social media. Now, as I've got a degree in Mathematics and Computing, how hard can it be?

For me it would be a piece of piss, but I use a telephone and/or send a text. Job done.

#fuck_off_you_ageist_bastard

Yes. Missing the point there somewhat.

It’s not ageism is an observation of old fools making arses of themselves over and over again.

You'll hopefully be old one day and then like me you won't give a shit about being fully up to date with the latest Facebook, Twitter and Instagram stuff. Unless you know these people personally they are at best acquaintances, not friends. It's mostly look at me, I'm the big I am media. Most people that you don't know, don't give a fuck what you're up to. Colour me not interested either.

Are you in the wrong thread? Would you like me to assist you over the road? You appear to be confused, I was talking about the bloke in this post

Cannydc wrote:A Brexit-backing councillor who posted racist abuse of Diane Abbott on Facebook has said that he will remain in his seat and will “let the public” decide his fate.

Richard Alderman, a member of Rutland County Council, also called for Theresa May and Anna Soubry to be executed.

The 72-year-old pleaded guilty to four offences under the 2003 Commmunications Act last week and was handed a six-month curfew at Birmingham Magistrates’ Court.

The court heard that the independent councillor also reacted to Ms May’s handling of Brexit by writing that she was a “bitch” and that she should be hanged in public for “treason”.

Prime Gammon

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 69331.html

And this bloke

Lady Murasaki

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:57 pm

Watched the manson tapes recently. A tale of how week willed low calibre people were manipulated by a crackpot into murder.

Similar pattern of behaviour is evident in the Corbyn followers. :ooer:

Postby Grafenwalder » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:32 pm

Guest wrote:Watched the manson tapes recently. A tale of how week willed low calibre people were manipulated by a crackpot into murder.

Yes i watched that too though i'm old enough to well remember the vile slaughter and how Manson manipulated his sycophants...oddly enough it reminded me of how a few loop heads managed to dupe 17 million people with lies, myths, and deception..not to mention a whopping lie on the side of a big red bus.
Grafenwalder

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:23 pm

Guest wrote:Watched the manson tapes recently. A tale of how week willed low calibre people were manipulated by a crackpot into murder.

Erm....

And carried on by that psychopath bitch Mc Vile.

wake up you cloud cuckoo land gammon :hand:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:31 pm

Guest wrote:

Erm....

And carried on by that psychopath bitch Mc Vile.

wake up you cloud cuckoo land gammon :hand:

Golly. Your bitterness is starting to get worrying. Try anger management. You could probably scrounge some more because of it. Calm.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:50 pm

The Tory candidate for London Mayor sounds like a jolly nice chap.

Shaun Bailey
Tory London mayoral pick under fire for remarks about Muslims and Hindus
Shaun Bailey voiced concerns about the marking of Muslim and Hindu festivals, claimed children were being taught more about Diwali than Christmas, and argued Britain “removing the religion that British people generally take to” had allowed immigrants to bring their countries’ cultural problems with them.
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -robs-brit

The Conservative candidate for Mayor of London has said that the UK needs to get away from the idea that it is ‘acceptable’ to be a single mother. Shaun Bailey, 47, also wrote that inner city girls ‘deliberately become pregnant’ in order to secure houses and benefits from the British government in an unearthed 2006 article. Under the title ‘the reason our streets are so violent’, Mr Bailey describes what life was like for him growing up in London.
Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/08/single-m ... to=cbshare

7 shocking things Shaun Bailey has said and done that hurled Tory London mayor candidate into the spotlight
The Tories have picked a controversial Brexiteer who played a key role in slashing the capital’s policing budget to take on Sadiq Khan in the next London Mayoral election.
But it's not just Shaun Bailey's record on crime which might upset some Londoners.
He also has a track record of making offensive comments on a range of issues from race relations to single parenthood.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/ ... y-13389639

Tory scum. :shoot

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:22 pm

Why are white British people going on about religion and what's taught to children?
It's not up to schools to teach religion but family if they feel so inclined.
I would imagine if most kids were asked what Xmas was about they'd say father xmas and presents. The Muslim kid knows his religious festivals because of family but then the white English complain and blame the Muslim for the ignorance of the white kids ... yes I know there are white Muslims blah blah.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:43 pm

Image :pmsl:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:24 pm

Is this the first government in the history of the world to appoint a suicide minister?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:27 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Is this the first government in the history of the world to appoint a suicide minister?

It's going to cost a bit to dispose of them all. Great success this brexit, eh?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:33 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Is this the first government in the history of the world to appoint a suicide minister?

They'll be acquiring sites for mass graves soon :shake head:

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:35 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Why are white British people going on about religion and what's taught to children?
It's not up to schools to teach religion but family if they feel so inclined.
I would imagine if most kids were asked what Xmas was about they'd say father xmas and presents. The Muslim kid knows his religious festivals because of family but then the white English complain and blame the Muslim for the ignorance of the white kids ... yes I know there are white Muslims blah blah.

Multiculturalism has its flaws. Cultures should merge rather than overtake other cultures, especially in the UK which has been invaded by various other countries historically wise and that has mostly been the case in past times, but not so much nowadays. The same applies to religion, although religion is well past its sell by date for many people. Worship something you can actually see. The Sun would be a good (best) example. And you don't need to pray to it and sing the songs. The Sun is there for you day in day out literally. Without the Sun we are inverse toast. Give it a week or so if the Sun dies overnight (this won't actually happen, but I'm just making a point). To coin it 'we be fucked'.

Religion should be dropped from the school curriculum. Let people make up their own minds, rather than trying to indoctrinate them. It's better to teach history in a non-religious way. The only reason you should go into a church or similar type building these days is to admire the architecture and it should be nothing more.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs