i was bored .. so ..

A right load of bollocks...

Re: i was bored .. so ..

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:I’ll log off for a few hours, by your reckoning it will be busy as fuck without me here! I’ll pop back when it’s safe to post without being baited because you’re bored... :Hiya:

When you ain’t here they’re busy talking about you!! :pmsl:

The past month or so I haven’t posted much at all. The Admin should have a look at themselves before blaming me...

That's an odd excuse Dean?
You attack posters for months, they lay off for a while and claim it's not you because you haven't posted much?
Do you really believe that, because I think you're the only one who does.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Dean wrote:I’ll log off for a few hours, by your reckoning it will be busy as fuck without me here! I’ll pop back when it’s safe to post without being baited because you’re bored... :Hiya:

The past month or so I haven’t posted much at all. The Admin should have a look at themselves before blaming me...

You attack posters for months, they lay off for a while and claim it's not you because you haven't posted much?

No point commenting on Deans lies and hypocrisy.

He'll just say - I'm a troll/what are you going to do about it/I'm a forum legend. Plus, he knows he's protected here.

He's wasted years of his life on these routines. Sad really.

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:19 pm

I dunno - but there seems to be a deliberate action today to take all topics off-topic. I don't even care anymore. :snooty:
measurer

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:21 pm

Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Vam wrote:
I seriously doubt that :mrgreen:

Make your fucking mind up! :roll:

I have. You're behaving like a moron again.

And I'm away out to dinner, so....

Remember not to chew the oysters! :Wiiiine!:

:Hiya:

McDonalds doesn't do Oysters!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:09 pm

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:

He wrote that because it's always someone else's fault. He's too stupid to realise the meaning of cause and effect. He thinks posters should hang around silently till he announces he's going out or taking a few days off, then post furiously, then stop again when he reappears to abuse them.
He killed Burbles because he was a dictator mod who nobody could trust, you couldn't even question why posts were moved from one thread to another, forget about abusing a mod there like he does on here

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:26 pm

I don't get why Admin should have a look at themselves, but there you go....:dunno:
measurer

Postby Bella » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Gabby wrote:

He wrote that because it's always someone else's fault. He's too stupid to realise the meaning of cause and effect. He thinks posters should hang around silently till he announces he's going out or taking a few days off, then post furiously, then stop again when he reappears to abuse them.
He killed Burbles because he was a dictator mod who nobody could trust, you couldn't even question why posts were moved from one thread to another, forget about abusing a mod there like he does on here

Absolute rubbish regarding Burbles!
Bella

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:46 pm

measurer wrote:I don't get why Admin should have a look at themselves, but there you go....:dunno:

I've got one of those full length mirrors...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
measurer wrote:I don't get why Admin should have a look at themselves, but there you go....:dunno:

I've got one of those full length mirrors...

:cool:
measurer

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:16 am

Bella wrote:
Guest wrote:He wrote that because it's always someone else's fault. He's too stupid to realise the meaning of cause and effect. He thinks posters should hang around silently till he announces he's going out or taking a few days off, then post furiously, then stop again when he reappears to abuse them.

Absolute rubbish regarding Burbles!

Well said Bella. There was never any need to Mod on Burbles as we all got along.
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:28 am

Vam wrote:
jra wrote:
Penny finally drops. Took you long enough.

The day I get bothered about what dipshits like you say about me on an internet forum (people I don't know IRL or want to for that matter) is the day I will really have to take a reality check.

Comprende.

"Comprende" (minus the question mark) ... :mrgreen:

Like Fanny, you spend a lot of time acting all tough and shit and making a huge big wordy deal about just how unimportant Dean is. You keep taking the time to actually post about how little he matters to you.

If that really is the case, is there any point in asking why you don't simply ignore him then? :dunno:

Speaking of ignoring people, you said that about me back in the past. It hasn't worked out that well for you either. Anyway, I don't do ignoring posters if they are being an arse, you and Dean included.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:31 am

jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

The day I get bothered about what dipshits like you say about me on an internet forum (people I don't know IRL or want to for that matter) is the day I will really have to take a reality check.

Comprende.

Like Fanny, you spend a lot of time acting all tough and shit and making a huge big wordy deal about just how unimportant Dean is. You keep taking the time to actually post about how little he matters to you.

If that really is the case, is there any point in asking why you don't simply ignore him then? :dunno:

Speaking of ignoring people, you said that about me back in the past. It hasn't worked out that well for you either. Anyway, I don't do ignoring posters if they are being an arse, you and Dean included.

You can’t ignore any name check, it gives you a little bit of attention.
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:19 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Vam wrote:
jra wrote:

Comprende.

You can’t ignore any name check, it gives you a little bit of attention.

I don't need the attention really (however many times it's been said), but people like you and Vam aren't going to get away with the abuse and baiting. Have you two not noticed if you leave me alone I'll generally leave you alone. But your cards are marked now, so all bets are off. Once both of you started on me there is no expiry date. You shouldn't have started on me in the first place eh! A lesson for both of you to learn. If you treat me like a piece of shit, I'll bite back. I get told to ignore people, you two go first. Don't talk about me unless it's in a good way and I'll leave you two alone. That's the deal and I will not compromise.
jra

Postby Niv » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:54 am

To be fair jra, what you've written is a little economical with the truth. You don't ignore people, especially Dean. I've seen threads where you have made 'digs' and mentioned Dean when he's not even been on the thread. You do the same with lots of posters... Making inflammatory comments, or landing in a thread to garner attention with random comments.

You say in one breath that you see it as a joke. In the next it's a big deal. All this you will not allow people to do X, Y and Z is not up to you, you don't control or dictate what people post. The Admin see to that. The constant complaining is confusing, as if it's that bad, why are you here?
Niv

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:40 am

Nivarna wrote:To be fair jra, what you've written is a little economical with the truth. You don't ignore people, especially Dean. I've seen threads where you have made 'digs' and mentioned Dean when he's not even been on the thread. You do the same with lots of posters... Making inflammatory comments, or landing in a thread to garner attention with random comments.

You say in one breath that you see it as a joke. In the next it's a big deal. All this you will not allow people to do X, Y and Z is not up to you, you don't control or dictate what people post. The Admin see to that. The constant complaining is confusing, as if it's that bad, why are you here?

Why do people like you love to join in when it's JRA but say fuck all when it’s others?

Vam slags off a mod here and moans and bitches constantly inbetween her mental sounding rants. Are you as fucked off with her constant complaining or do you just save it for JRA?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms