Random Stuff # 24

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm

You "simplified" it perfectly, Nirvana.
User avatar
measurer
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11778
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:51 pm
Location: Taking care of business...

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Stooo » Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:24 pm

A reminder to guests. Fucking up the quotes will disqualify your post, I don't care what it's about.
User avatar
Stooo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 86123
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:24 am
Location: Everywhere, like shit in a field.

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:18 am

Guest wrote:
Dean wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:It doesn’t quite work does it?

It’s like you’re talking to yourself.


It’s all nonsense. You get offended over silly words on a screen...


If this is true, why do you get so offended when posters have said stuff about you? Your personal life should be up for abuse right?...like their personal life always is for you? And no I'm not talking about peado etc. ....you torment posters with nuggets you've learned about their actual lives, and that is not nonsense for sure


When have I got so offended by stuff people have said about me? :dunno:
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35741
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:26 am

Guest wrote:Holly posted earlier, to put it to the members what they thought of her as admin. Instead of that, why not have Long term members only (no new suddenly appeared new members. You know back up ones) and let them vote on if they want Dean posting here!
If the majority vote they want him here they he can stay. If they vote no, then admin should remove him and keep removing him every time he makes a new account. It could be a hard DEANEXIT or DEXIT or what ever you wish to call it.
Better to sacrifice one than the many.


There’s lots of nice posters here who I have no problem with. None of them have tried to have a dig at me. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

People like puzzler, Micky, Keyser, Jp etc... have all had a go at me... it’s not my fault that they can’t handle it...
User avatar
Dean
 
Posts: 35741
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:48 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Holly posted earlier, to put it to the members what they thought of her as admin. Instead of that, why not have Long term members only (no new suddenly appeared new members. You know back up ones) and let them vote on if they want Dean posting here!
If the majority vote they want him here they he can stay. If they vote no, then admin should remove him and keep removing him every time he makes a new account. It could be a hard DEANEXIT or DEXIT or what ever you wish to call it.
Better to sacrifice one than the many.


There’s lots of nice posters here who I have no problem with. None of them have tried to have a dig at me. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

People like puzzler, Micky, Keyser, Jp etc... have all had a go at me... it’s not my fault that they can’t handle it...


They shouldn't have to handle it. You cross too many boundaries even for here.
User avatar
jra
 
Posts: 13206
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:02 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:53 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Holly posted earlier, to put it to the members what they thought of her as admin. Instead of that, why not have Long term members only (no new suddenly appeared new members. You know back up ones) and let them vote on if they want Dean posting here!
If the majority vote they want him here they he can stay. If they vote no, then admin should remove him and keep removing him every time he makes a new account. It could be a hard DEANEXIT or DEXIT or what ever you wish to call it.
Better to sacrifice one than the many.


There’s lots of nice posters here who I have no problem with. None of them have tried to have a dig at me. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

People like puzzler, Micky, Keyser, Jp etc... have all had a go at me... it’s not my fault that they can’t handle it...

Seems some people want this place to be a democracy.
Are they fucking kidding!
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:16 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Holly posted earlier, to put it to the members what they thought of her as admin. Instead of that, why not have Long term members only (no new suddenly appeared new members. You know back up ones) and let them vote on if they want Dean posting here!
If the majority vote they want him here they he can stay. If they vote no, then admin should remove him and keep removing him every time he makes a new account. It could be a hard DEANEXIT or DEXIT or what ever you wish to call it.
Better to sacrifice one than the many.


There’s lots of nice posters here who I have no problem with. None of them have tried to have a dig at me. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

People like puzzler, Micky, Keyser, Jp etc... have all had a go at me... it’s not my fault that they can’t handle it...

Seems some people want this place to be a democracy.
Are they fucking kidding!


What a good idea! :header:
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:17 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:Holly posted earlier, to put it to the members what they thought of her as admin. Instead of that, why not have Long term members only (no new suddenly appeared new members. You know back up ones) and let them vote on if they want Dean posting here!
If the majority vote they want him here they he can stay. If they vote no, then admin should remove him and keep removing him every time he makes a new account. It could be a hard DEANEXIT or DEXIT or what ever you wish to call it.
Better to sacrifice one than the many.


There’s lots of nice posters here who I have no problem with. None of them have tried to have a dig at me. Do you think that’s a coincidence?

People like puzzler, Micky, Keyser, Jp etc... have all had a go at me... it’s not my fault that they can’t handle it...

Seems some people want this place to be a democracy.
Are they fucking kidding!


What a good idea! :header:

No best kept as it is a safe haven for the vulnerable.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:22 pm

Safe?

God, it’s windy today. House feels haunted.
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:23 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Safe?

God, it’s windy today. House feels haunted.

A huge chunk of tree came off and just missed my car earlier!
I can hear it howling down the chimney.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:32 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Safe?

God, it’s windy today. House feels haunted.

A huge chunk of tree came off and just missed my car earlier!
I can hear it howling down the chimney.



It’s that windy that your car has flown down the chimney? :gigglesnshit:

The doors keep opening and shutting upstairs, it’s eerie!
But i like it!

I think this is my favourite time of year. Spoooky! Magical!
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:34 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Safe?

God, it’s windy today. House feels haunted.

A huge chunk of tree came off and just missed my car earlier!
I can hear it howling down the chimney.



It’s that windy that your car has flown down the chimney? :gigglesnshit:

The doors keep opening and shutting upstairs, it’s eerie!
But i like it!

I think this is my favourite time of year. Spoooky! Magical!

Yes it'll save on coal when I light the fire later.
User avatar
Rolluplostinspace
 
Posts: 5542
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:37 pm

:ohshi: You haven’t lit the fire yet?
What are you waiting for? A blizzard!
User avatar
Lady Murasaki
 
Posts: 25197
Joined: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:46 pm

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Image

Brain dead idiots fawning over that load of old shite wedding! :hand: :pukeup:
User avatar
Guest
 

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby NastyNickers » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:42 pm

Saw that BTS band thing on graham norton and was kind of repulsed but intrigued.

Now I’m lost down the youtube rabbit hole in K-Pop hell but secretly loving it :bawlin:
User avatar
NastyNickers
 
Posts: 6853
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:06 am

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests