Where is everyone ?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Where is everyone ?

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:34 pm

measurer wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:No, I think people must miss when I have banned Dean. Holly has banned him too.

I’ve been banned more than anybody on here. I think there’s an agenda going on here Mes...

An agenda to make you less of a troll and more of a human?

Like that’s ever gonna work. :roll:

Rome wasn't built in a day LM. :gigglesnshit: We have a hard job on our hands!

You hold him down,
I’ll bring the pencil sharpener.
Lady Murasaki

Postby measurer » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
measurer wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Dean wrote:
measurer wrote:No, I think people must miss when I have banned Dean. Holly has banned him too.

I’ve been banned more than anybody on here. I think there’s an agenda going on here Mes...

You hold him down,

:zap: I prefer this method. ;)
measurer

Postby Lady Murasaki » Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:39 pm

measurer wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
measurer wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

You hold him down,

:zap: I prefer this method. ;)

That’s what made him this way in the first place! eyebrow

(No other explanation).
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:04 am

measurer wrote:
jra wrote:Yeah, yeah.

Blah blah, yadda yadda.

Still no mention of Dean de-railing threads and getting away Scot free.

Hobbit you're obviously biased and give people like Dean a green card/free pass when he calls people paeods and nonces, but when I come in supposedly de-railing a thread, like others have as well you haven't a word to say about that.

You don't like me and it's affecting your decisions as admin. You as admin should treat all your forum members equally and not bring personal grudges into it.

Less of trying to tell admin what they can or can't do here please. eyebrow

Mes. When Hobbit calls me a dick and a knob all respect goes out the window. She's admin, not a usual member and that makes all the difference.

When you are admin on any forum there are a few ground rules and that's what I was getting at with Hobbit. I don't think you, Stooo or Holly have ever insulted me. I've been put on the naughty step a few times, but it was done politely. Remember a forum depends on it's members. If they don't feel welcome by the powers that be they will simply leave and this has been happening recently.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:21 am

Get it into your head, how any of us admin has absolutely nothing to do with you or anyone else

If you act like a knob you will get called one, if you're too sensitive for heinous name calling then here probably isn't for you, you don't get to stifle my words by crying

Frankly your above post sounds like you are trying to threaten us - 'stop hurting my feelings or I'll cry and leave' - pathetic
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:50 am

HobbitFeet wrote:Get it into your head, how any of us admin has absolutely nothing to do with you or anyone else

If you act like a knob you will get called one, if you're too sensitive for heinous name calling then here probably isn't for you, you don't get to stifle my words by crying

Frankly your above post sounds like you are trying to threaten us - 'stop hurting my feelings or I'll cry and leave' - pathetic

There's another forum for people who cry and leave isn't there, where they can bitch about people here to their hearts content. They'd love to have jra on board.

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:54 am

HobbitFeet wrote:Get it into your head, how any of us admin has absolutely nothing to do with you or anyone else

I haven't got a problem with members insulting me within reason (that's just the way it is on here in some threads), but that is not part of the admin job description, even on here.

Like I said, the other admin on here aren't generally rude or insulting to their posters the same way you are, which bottom line keeps this place alive. You seem to be the exception.

You can't swap roles as being admin one minute and general poster the next.
jra

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:58 am

Guest wrote:

There's another forum for people who cry and leave isn't there, where they can bitch about people here to their hearts content. They'd love to have jra on board.

Enough already with the cry put down. I'm not crying about anything regarding forums. Use the right word and that is complaining.
jra

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:06 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Enough already with the cry put down. I'm not crying about anything regarding forums. Use the right word and that is complaining.

what exactly are you complaining about?

have you been banned by me?

I'll answer that, you haven't, despite your best attempts since I became admin

This conversation is over - that is me speaking as admin, criticise me as a person all you like, but carry on criticising how I admin and you'll be in for a short sharp shock - and in case there is any doubt, that IS a threat

how any of us admin has nothing at all to do with you, not now and not ever :smilin:
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:24 am

HobbitFeet wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

what exactly are you complaining about?

have you been banned by me?

I'll answer that, you haven't, despite your best attempts since I became admin

This conversation is over - that is me speaking as admin, criticise me as a person all you like, but carry on criticising how I admin and you'll be in for a short sharp shock - and in case there is any doubt, that IS a threat

how any of us admin has nothing at all to do with you, not now and not ever :smilin:

Look at your avatar.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:17 am

jra wrote:

I haven't got a problem with members insulting me within reason (that's just the way it is on here in some threads), but that is not part of the admin job description, even on here.

Like I said, the other admin on here aren't generally rude or insulting to their posters the same way you are, which bottom line keeps this place alive. You seem to be the exception.

Where is the Admin job description for this forum? :dunno:
Dean

Postby jra » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:20 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

It's covered under general internet etiquette, just like you shouldn't top post on forums.
jra

Postby Dean » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:24 am

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

It's covered under general internet etiquette, just like you shouldn't top post on forums.

So there is no actual Dogs Admin job description?
Dean

Postby heads-up » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:08 pm

jra wrote:It's covered under general internet etiquette, just like you shouldn't top post on forums.

A couple of 'internet etiquette' points you should be aware of yourself:

- avoid spamming forums with multiple consecutive posts in order to irritate others (including music videos)

- avoid revealing too much information about your sexual habits, and anything illegal you've been up to such as sexual harassment of women.
heads-up

Postby jra » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:39 pm

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

So there is no actual Dogs Admin job description?

Just like certain members on here get preferential treatment.

This forum is the entering the red giant stage in terms of star evolution.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms