DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:36 pm

Twatkins is happy over n the "White Woman stops Black Man entering apartment" thread that the woman in the story lost her job.

Well at least she actually had a job, and a place that wasn't likely paid for with benefits, you useless cunt.

Postby TWAT » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:08 am

Guest wrote:Twatkins is happy over n the "White Woman stops Black Man entering apartment" thread that the woman in the story lost her job.

Well at least she actually had a job, and a place that wasn't likely paid for with benefits, you useless c**t.

oh come on now, that's just phoning it in. lazy, lazy writing.

at least try to work in some veiled accusations of racism based on that woman's actions.
TWAT

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:21 am

TWATkins wrote:
Guest wrote:Twatkins is happy over n the "White Woman stops Black Man entering apartment" thread that the woman in the story lost her job.

Well at least she actually had a job, and a place that wasn't likely paid for with benefits, you useless c**t.

at least try to work in some veiled accusations of racism based on that woman's actions.

You just want to drag everyone else down with you into the gutter :hand:

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:30 am

Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
OK some maths.

Vam - 9.20 posts per day
Me - 2.14 posts per day

And I hadn't posted for 6 weeks before this week.

So yes, it's you.

How many of those posts are since there was a change of mods? Half are in the last six months, even worse if you take 6 weeks off those 6 months. Seek help.

I'm glad someone else sees it too.

In answer to your question: circa 2200 posts (out of 3700), since the fairly recent mod changeover :gigglesnshit:

None of which is anyone's business really.....except for when he keeps on accusing people of being "losers who post all day on forums"
Vam

Postby TWAT » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:35 am

Guest wrote:
TWATkins wrote:

You just want to drag everyone else down with you into the gutter :hand:

no, i just expect more effort and creativity. have some bloody pride in your work :mrgreen:
TWAT

Postby Holly » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:36 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
OK some maths.

Vam - 9.20 posts per day
Me - 2.14 posts per day

So yes, it's you.

How many of those posts are since there was a change of mods? Half are in the last six months, even worse if you take 6 weeks off those 6 months. Seek help.

In answer to your question: circa 2200 posts (out of 3700), since the fairly recent mod changeover :gigglesnshit:

None of which is anyone's business really.....except for when he keeps on accusing people of being "losers who post all day on forums"

Just to keep it in perspective and fair, yes a lot were made since the mod change over but many of his posts were also made to Dean when he ( Dean ) decided to start trolling him.
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:41 am

Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
OK some maths.

Vam - 9.20 posts per day
Me - 2.14 posts per day

So yes, it's you.

Just to keep it in perspective and fair, yes a lot were made since the mod change over but many of his posts were also made to Dean when he decided to troll him.

Sure, Holly, that's a valid point.

My point is that he's got no business pointing fingers at me or anyone else, when he's the one clocking up upwards of 60 or 70 posts a day :ooer:
Vam

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:03 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
OK some maths.

Vam - 9.20 posts per day
Me - 2.14 posts per day

So yes, it's you.

You’re sounding obsessed now. Only shit stirrers or you as a guest see it you idiot. Not content with making an arse of yourself considering you couldn’t do the math, you’re still trying to push it.

Who gives a shit if he posts more or less as he wants. He’s still a lot less manic a poster and far less frequent than you are. :pointlaugh:

Postby She Nose » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:39 am

Vam wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
Vam wrote:
If that's your perception of me, there's nothing I can do about that :dunno: Nor do I care enough to try.

My perception of you is something you can't change either: you're a petulant, clingy, needy, totally self-absorbed, manic creep. You have no strength of character about you, and when you obsess over something/someone - you hold that grudge verrrrrrry close to you and you never let go ... :ooer:

That you perception or what hobbit has told you?
That I am the needy, clingy one?

Sounds like she's spun you the same line she's spun Dean.

If you believe her then you seem to have done a 180 spin from what you said on retarded 3 years ago after you read the whispers.

Or are you just pretending to believe her because she's a mod and you want to keep her onside?

:roll:

It's my perception. I've told you a million times, Hobbit and I don't discuss you at all.

It's my perception based purely on how you've been acting since you showed up here again. To me, the reason you suddenly started posting again seems very clear - you just cannot let it go, Ray :ooer:

As for sodding Whispergate :roll: .... I think it's fair to say that took most of us by surprise. A shitty stunt like that had never been seen before - and it resulted in the infamous "Is Shell the Biggest Cunt on Forums?" thread.

Like many others, I took what I was reading at face value at first - with a mixture of cringe and, I have to admit, some laughter. But I've since come to realise there was nothing funny about any of it...

Yes she is :yess:
She Nose

Postby Vam » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:03 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:

You’re sounding obsessed now. Only shit stirrers or you as a guest see it you idiot. Not content with making an arse of yourself considering you couldn’t do the math, you’re still trying to push it.

Who gives a shit if he posts more or less as he wants. He’s still a lot less manic a poster and far less frequent than you are. :pointlaugh:

Wow...calm down a bit, eh? :ooer:

Irrespective of the enraged distortion of the facts you try to spin, the figures are what they are - and the Guest I quoted earlier wasn't me :roll:
Vam

Postby Dean » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Holly wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Ray of Sunshine wrote:
OK some maths.

Vam - 9.20 posts per day
Me - 2.14 posts per day

So yes, it's you.

Just to keep it in perspective and fair, yes a lot were made since the mod change over but many of his posts were also made to Dean when he ( Dean ) decided to start trolling him.

You’ll find in the vast majority of cases I’m replying to Ray.
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:48 pm

Untouchable DS forum members?

From observation, who seems to get away with saying what they like without getting banned?

My pick = Banglaroad. A rude baiting troll who never really has serious debates and just goads others with sarcastic remarks. eyebrow

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Guest wrote:Untouchable DS forum members?

From observation, who seems to get away with saying what they like without getting banned?

My pick = Banglaroad. A rude baiting troll who never really has serious debates and just goads others with sarcastic remarks. eyebrow

Scottie2121, Soma, sport1, BanglaRoad, James ‘the dog’ 2001.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:29 pm

Defo James2001 who I think must have a link to the mods. I can't see how else he gets away with calling members cunts.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:34 pm

Guest wrote:

Scottie2121, Soma, sport1, BanglaRoad, James ‘the dog’ 2001.

Great choices. I would laugh my ass off on the day that each and every one of those idiots you just named are beaten with the ban stick. I could imagine Scottie2121 hyperventilating in a fit of tears and anxiety :bawlin:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive