Random Stuff # 24

Big Threads

Re: Random Stuff # 24

Postby jra » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:08 am

Nivarna wrote:
Helpful Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:One thing about trains is you can usually move to another carriage if there is an altercation or even get off at the next stop in order to avoid confrontation, not so easy on an aircraft, plus you can also phone British Transport Police.

Bit of a problem when you want to fly to the other side of the world though, you stupid c**t...

As if I don't know that. You of course have heard of passenger liners and cruise ships? Takes longer, but make it part of the holiday.

The main difference between planes and ships is that planes fly through the air whereas ships float on the sea.

You'll get a ticking off for being sarcastic now too :gigglesnshit:

I was actually trying to be nice, so he can fuck right off now, the mardy arsed snivelling little fucker. There you go jra, how's that for a bit of emotive language :smilin:

That post was loaded with sarcasm. Just own it. It's no big deal really.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:14 am

NastyNickers wrote:
jra wrote:
Helpful Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Bit of a problem when you want to fly to the other side of the world though, you stupid c**t...

As if I don't know that. You of course have heard of passenger liners and cruise ships? Takes longer, but make it part of the holiday.

The main difference between planes and ships is that planes fly through the air whereas ships float on the sea.

Are you seriously suggesting I don't know that?

Even a 5 year old knows that.

The original point was based along the lines, it's easier to avoid confrontations on most land based transport, as you have more exit strategies. On an aircraft you are stuck on the aircraft until it can land, which can be hours away. In the meantime things could get really ugly, especially if some passengers have had too much to drink. When you're 30,000 feet up in the air, you can't just stop the aircraft, open the door and get off, for example.

Can you open the door of a ship or a train and just get off?

You've got more options on a ship, like lock yourself in your cabin, move to a different deck whatever and on a train pull the emergency handle, move to a different carriage, get off at the next station etc. And then people call me caption obvious when they are asking me the simplest of questions.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:19 am

Dean wrote:Please stop this cruise liner in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, I want to swim back to shore because that bloke has a had few too many.

Jra, you really are an absolute spastic...

Don't worry about it Dean. You're not here to engage in even a remotely sensible conversation.

I have to say I post less here because of people like you, especially as admin won't sanction you or remove your posts, which the majority are just to troll others. You can even leave me alone in the music threads, i.e. non trolling threads.
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:38 am

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:Please stop this cruise liner in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, I want to swim back to shore because that bloke has a had few too many.

Don't worry about it Dean. You're not here to engage in even a remotely sensible conversation.

I have to say I post less here because of people like you, especially as admin won't sanction you or remove your posts, which the majority are just to troll others. You can even leave me alone in the music threads, i.e. non trolling threads.

Using the word spastic as an insult is so wrong in so many ways, he’s got the mind of a child.

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:42 am

jra wrote:

Not ‘less’ enough yet, Captain Obvious!
Dean

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 12:44 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Fucking infantile idiot!

Postby jra » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:06 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:

Won't be long until you are just posting to yourself and the other guest trolls.
jra

Postby jra » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:08 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Using the word spastic as an insult is so wrong in so many ways, he’s got the mind of a child.

Let alone being repeatedly called a nonce, paedo, sex pest and all the rest of the crap I have to endure.
jra

Postby Dean » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:16 am

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Let alone being repeatedly called a nonce, paedo, sex pest and all the rest of the crap I have to endure.

My heart bleeds for you mate...
Dean

Postby jra » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:43 am

Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

I feel sorry for you that you appear to consider postings like that normal behaviour.

One can only hope that your online persona is nothing like you IRL, otherwise you are simply a psychotic sociopath.
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:52 am

jra wrote:
Dean wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Jra, you really are an absolute spastic...

I feel sorry for you that you appear to consider postings like that normal behaviour.

One can only hope that your online persona is nothing like you IRL, otherwise you are simply a psychotic sociopath.[/quote]

Could be worse, could be a Conservative Party, Brexit supporting, triggered snowflake sociopath. :pmsl:

Postby jra » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:41 am

Could be, but I'm soft left, i.e. Labour supporter generally.

And stop fucking up the quotes.
jra

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:32 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Ah, if this site only had an ignore button that members could use......

Of course, that would put a massive obstacle in the way of your endless attention-seeking, so you're not going to do that, are you? :roll:

Postby jra » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:11 pm

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Ah, if this site only had an ignore button that members could use......

Of course, that would put a massive obstacle in the way of your endless attention-seeking, so you're not going to do that, are you? :roll:

Yes, because it's all my fault. And you're not going to stop baiting me. That's also attention seeking, so quit with the hypocrisy.

Probably, your definition of attention seeking is replying to posts.
jra

Postby Vam » Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:12 pm

jra wrote:Yes, because it's all my fault. And you're not going to stop baiting me. That's also attention seeking, so quit with the hypocrisy.

Probably, your definition of attention seeking is replying to posts.

Guest makes a good point, tbf.

If Dean upsets/irritates you so damn much, why not stick him on Ignore instead of constantly whining about him morning, noon and night? :dunno:
Vam

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive