Halloween

A right load of bollocks...

Halloween

Postby BUDGIE » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:07 pm

Despite the fact you are culturally appropriating Halloween from the Irish, how do you plan spending it?

I'm going to a party in a cheeky Oscar Pistorious costume (water pistol, FYI) with an "I VOTED FOR BREXIT" banner round my fat back.

I'd have bought the Jimmy Savile outfit but Amazon can't deliver for tomorrow AM.

I considered Blackface but that would be too controversial. So Pistorious it is!

What you doing?

Which reminds me of a joke.

Oscar Pistorious wanted a new door but his missus was dead against it.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Re: Halloween

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:12 pm

Rumour has it you like this time of year as you’re almost guaranteed to get a little something in the sack.

Postby Niv » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:15 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Despite the fact you are culturally appropriating Halloween from the Irish, how do you plan spending it?

I'm going to a party in a cheeky Oscar Pistorious costume (water pistol, FYI) with an "I VOTED FOR BREXIT" banner round my fat back.

I'd have bought the Jimmy Savile outfit but Amazon can't deliver for tomorrow AM.

I considered Blackface but that would be too controversial. So Pistorious it is!

What you doing?

Well being Irish, I'm carrying on tradition, and I'm going to a party. :twirl: (Hope it's not the same one as you :gigglesnshit: )

I'm going as Morticia :Wiiiine!:
Niv

Postby BUDGIE » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:17 pm

Unless its in Glasgow, and you sing "party tunes" that the mopes don't like, I doubt we'll be in the same party...

I look like uncle Fester :pmsl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby NastyNickers » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:27 pm

Nivarna wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Despite the fact you are culturally appropriating Halloween from the Irish, how do you plan spending it?

What you doing?

Well being Irish, I'm carrying on tradition, and I'm going to a party. :twirl: (Hope it's not the same one as you :gigglesnshit: )

I loved Halloween in Ireland. We used to do the parade in Derry, then back to my Uncles for stew, Barnbrack and soul cakes. :drool:
NastyNickers

Postby Vam » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:28 pm

Nivarna wrote:

You go, lady! :Wiiiine!:

Vam

Postby Niv » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:33 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nivarna wrote:

What you doing?

I loved Halloween in Ireland. We used to do the parade in Derry, then back to my Uncles for stew, Barnbrack and soul cakes. :drool:

It's fantastic eh?

I miss home, I'm going back for Christmas. Can't wait! :smilin:
Niv

Postby Niv » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:36 pm

Vam wrote:
Nivarna wrote:

Them's some cool moves for sure... I'm having a practise :gigglesnshit:
Niv

Postby Vam » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:38 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Vam wrote:
Nivarna wrote:

Be even better if you've got some bloke handy, to bust some goofy-assed Dad dancing around you. Y'know? Just to complete the look ... :mrgreen:
Vam

Postby Niv » Tue Oct 30, 2018 7:42 pm

Vam wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Vam wrote:
Nivarna wrote:

Be even better if you've got some bloke handy, to bust some goofy-assed Dad dancing around you. Y'know? Just to complete the look ... :mrgreen:

There's bound to be one... It'd be just be my luck, that the one that's the most pissed will give it a go. :gigglesnshit:
Niv

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:33 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Vam wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Vam wrote:
Nivarna wrote:

There's bound to be one... It'd be just be my luck, that the one that's the most pissed will give it a go. :gigglesnshit:

Are you admitting to being a 10 pint-er? :doomed:

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:32 pm

Just popping fangs in. It’s so easy.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:38 pm

A 10 Pinter? :pmsl:

Postby Niv » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:45 pm

Guest wrote:A 10 Pinter? :pmsl:

They're into Dad dancing big time :thumbsup:
Niv

Postby Nucks » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:54 pm

Finished the jackolantern and hopefully some kiddies will be by tomorrow night. I’ll likely be watching the original Halloween as well. :doomed:
Nucks

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms