Tory Scum

Re: Tory Scum

Postby Cannydc » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:41 am

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:And my final comment which perfectly sums up the Tories and whose votes they are targeting...

If you are earning £50,000 a year, the chancellor has just handed you a £860 income tax cut – or six times the £130 that will go to someone who earns £12,500 a year.

The budget documents state that while the 26 million basic rate taxpayers will on average gain £20, the 4 million higher rate taxpayers will gain 11 times more – £228.

All good news then!

Austerity will continue for five more years if Britain crashes out of the EU with no deal, Philip Hammond signalled,

Yep, all fine and dandy. Theresa's sure to cock up Brexit, change definately coming...
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 9:48 am

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:And my final comment which perfectly sums up the Tories and whose votes they are targeting...

If you are earning £50,000 a year, the chancellor has just handed you a £860 income tax cut – or six times the £130 that will go to someone who earns £12,500 a year.

The budget documents state that while the 26 million basic rate taxpayers will on average gain £20, the 4 million higher rate taxpayers will gain 11 times more – £228.

All good news then!

Austerity will continue for five more years if Britain crashes out of the EU with no deal, Philip Hammond signalled,

Yep, all fine and dandy. Theresa's sure to cock up Brexit, change definately coming...

Definitely :Wiiiine!:

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:36 pm

Postby LordRaven » Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:16 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

All good news then!

I was partially listening to PMQ's and it seems a No Deal would result in the £39Billion being used by this government
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:35 pm

Postby Cannydc » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:21 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

All good news then!

I was partially listening to PMQ's and it seems a No Deal would result in the £39Billion being used by this government

I wish.

It has been clearly signalled by the Chancellor among others that we will still be liable to pay our share for things we have signed up for, even if we don't benefit, post-Brexit.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7513260/p ... exit-deal/
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:54 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

All good news then!

To give the wealthiest more tax cuts?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Fri Nov 02, 2018 9:54 pm

A brief look at what austerity is really doing .......
Rolluplostinspace

Postby jra » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:03 am

Cannydc wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:

All good news then!

I wish.

It has been clearly signalled by the Chancellor among others that we will still be liable to pay our share for things we have signed up for, even if we don't benefit, post-Brexit.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7513260/p ... exit-deal/

Post a more reliable link.
jra

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:12 pm

What did your last one die of ?

"The divorce bill is the amount we have agreed to pay in settlement of our outstanding liabilities when we leave."

https://www.instituteforgovernment.org. ... vorce-bill
Cannydc

Postby Scandalous » Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Cannydc wrote:What did your last one die of ?

"The divorce bill is the amount we have agreed to pay in settlement of our outstanding liabilities when we leave."

So you have no problem with this rip off?
Scandalous

Postby Cannydc » Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:59 pm

Scandalous wrote:
Cannydc wrote:What did your last one die of ?

So you have no problem with this rip off?

I have no problems paying bills we are legally obliged to pay - why should I ?
Cannydc

Postby Gigabit » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:12 pm

We must ensure Labour is elected.
Gigabit

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:15 pm

Gigabit wrote:We must ensure Labour is elected.

:pmsl:

Postby Gigabit » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:16 pm

Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:We must ensure Labour is elected.

:pmsl:

The people dying because of benefit sanctions aren't laughing.
Gigabit

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs