Halloween

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Halloween

Postby GAB » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:02 pm

BUDGIE wrote:Suck my cock and if it tastes of Haggis and Whisky you'll know :pmsl:

Fucks sake didn't you do party tricks for sweets at Halloween??? I did.

Aww, bless ya little tartan socks... did ya put a few ‘suck my dick’ love hearts in the kiddies pumpkin begging bowls last night? :pmsl:
GAB

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:09 pm

GAB wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:Suck my cock and if it tastes of Haggis and Whisky you'll know :pmsl:

Aww, bless ya little tartan socks... did ya put a few ‘suck my dick’ love hearts in the kiddies pumpkin begging bowls last night? :pmsl:

Why aren't you logged in?

You haven't flounced again have you? FFS woman!
Avon Barksdale

Postby xtras1 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:13 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
GAB wrote:

Why aren't you logged in?

You haven't flounced again have you? FFS woman!

I don't get why they don't log in, if it is her. Bit daft :again?:
xtras1

Postby Niv » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:48 pm

I read in the paper today, a mother found that some sicko had put E's in her 4 yr old child's sweet bucket. There's some nasty, evil people out there. If her child had eaten them. Doesn't bear thinking about. :shake head:
Niv

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:50 pm

Nivarna wrote:I read in the paper today, a mother found that some sicko had put E's in her 4 yr old child's sweet bucket. There's some nasty, evil people out there. If her child had eaten them. Doesn't bear thinking about. :shake head:

What are E's?
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:54 pm

Holly wrote:
Nivarna wrote:I read in the paper today, a mother found that some sicko had put E's in her 4 yr old child's sweet bucket. There's some nasty, evil people out there. If her child had eaten them. Doesn't bear thinking about. :shake head:

What are E's?

Drugs made to look like sweets :shake head:

Postby Niv » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:55 pm

Holly wrote:

What are E's?

Ecstasy tablets.
Niv

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:02 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Holly wrote:

What are E's?

Ecstasy tablets.

OMG, evil bastards. I hope they can trace it back to who ever did that.
What's wrong with some so called humans? :brickwall:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Holly » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:03 pm

Guest wrote:
Holly wrote:

What are E's?

Drugs made to look like sweets :shake head:

Holly
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:24 pm

Holly wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Holly wrote:

What are E's?

Ecstasy tablets.

OMG, evil bastards. I hope they can trace it back to who ever did that.
What's wrong with some so called humans? :brickwall:

Some are just evil I guess. There are a few sociopaths on here who take glee from the misfortune of others.

Postby Nucks » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:12 am

GAB wrote:

God only knows what sort of ‘party tricks’ he did for sweets. :ooer: :gigglesnshit:

Btw, are ‘suck my dick’ love hearts a real thing? Asking for a friend. :doomed:
Nucks

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:01 am

Some lunatic fired an airburst firework horizontally along the road into the outside sitting area of the bar I was in on halloween. :yikes:

Halloween night was nuts where I live, Chelsea had a home match and as usual that caused massive traffic congestion plus there were thousands of people on the kerbs, mainly parents and children going through the trick or treat business -- it was absolute mayhem.

I was sat outside a bar with a few friends watching the world go by because a friend who's recently got married was allowed out for good behaviour, his having spent a week erecting flat pack furniture.

I happened to be looking down the road when I saw a guy about 100M away pointing something at the bar area and I saw a flash and detonation from something he was holding and in an instant there was a blinding white flash and an ear splitting loud bang to my left. A truly white blinding flash which stayed with me when I first opened my eyes and my ears were ringing like Tom Hanks on the beach in Saving Private Ryan.

I quickly regained my senses and looked behind me where the impact had occurred and a guy who'd just walked in, who happened to be wearing a body warmer, was on fire. It had hit him in the back and exploded setting fire to his body warmer. His friend put out the flames but the body warmer was a mess of melted holes 12" in diameter. He took it off and his shirt had an even larger diameter of black smudges and obvious scorch marks. However he said he was fine and just brushed it off.

The police were called and asked us what we saw but I'm sure the very little we could tell them was of no consequence.

We do have nutters living amongst us without doubt.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:10 am

Sounds horrible Raven, we seem to have less fireworks going off in the weeks preceding firework night here. The more people complain about it the better, they’re so dangerous in the wrong hands!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Vam » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:15 am

That's made my blood run cold.

Who in hell would even think of doing something like that?!
Vam

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:20 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:Sounds horrible Raven, we seem to have less fireworks going off in the weeks preceding firework night here. The more people complain about it the better, they’re so dangerous in the wrong hands!

Every year I hear of idiots purposefully aiming and igniting fireworks deliberately at others.
Whoever caused the damage by firing an airburst rocket into the bar I was at was clearly out to cause harm though and he did.
The guy who suffered the direct hit seemed to brush it off but I think he was in shock.
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms