Brazil could be about to elect this Nazi fucker as President

Re: Brazil could be about to elect this Nazi fucker as President

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:Squirm and wriggle all you want McAz but I was out having drinks on halloween and even announced my going out and the very good reason for the night out.

I have not been on here again until this morning but you were talking to someone you thought was me in my absence, so please explain why?

Are you seeing and hearing me all the time? Pillock! :hand:

Is this you or the rental you share your account with? :ooer:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:06 pm

More off topic trolling? How usual.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:09 pm

LordRaven wrote:More off topic trolling? How usual.

Why do you share your account, Raven?

(Not off-topic since for some strange reason you brought it up). :scratch:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:14 pm

How desperate can anyone get?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:16 pm

LordRaven wrote:How desperate can anyone get?

Why ask me why you share your account - let alone have the stupidity to confess it? :dunno:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:22 pm

McAz wrote:

Why ask me why you share your account - let alone have the stupidity to confess it? :dunno:

You keep telling yourself that and you might even begin to believe it.

I was out on halloween having drinks and you were arguing with someone you referred to as Raven, and when I finally come back on here today and point out the error in your ways you claim that I share a guest account with someone else?

The levels of desperation on your part are unbelievable but I guess you are desperate to save face, but why are you so desperate?

Making yourself look a cunt must really be painful for you. Max Butthurt in this case. Idiot.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

I was out on halloween having drinks and you were arguing with someone you referred to as Raven, and when I finally come back on here today and point out the error in your ways you claim that I share a guest account with someone else?

The levels of desperation on your part are unbelievable but I guess you are desperate to save face, but why are you so desperate?

Making yourself look a c**t must really be painful for you. Max Butthurt in this case. Idiot.

You admitted it here, but duly shown up you now change your story - don't get angry at me. :gigglesnshit:

LordRaven wrote:Nice try but no cigar dickweed, you were chatting to someone called Raven on wednesday when I was in the pub. Clown.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:31 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Making yourself look a c**t must really be painful for you. Max Butthurt in this case. Idiot.

You admitted it here, but duly shown up now change your story - don't get angry at me. :gigglesnshit:

LordRaven wrote:Nice try but no cigar dickweed, you were chatting to someone called Raven on wednesday when I was in the pub. Clown.

Wow! Your perspicacity is truly fucked! Run along and hang your head in shame you truly desperate arse.
My only statement there was that I was out having drinks, your attempts to turn that into an admission is farcical.
Go read the Halloween thread dickhead, I was a bit busy and a witness in an incident, for which the police were called.
You have descended into lunacy. Get help.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:35 pm

LordRaven wrote:Wow! Your perspicacity is truly fucked! Run along and hang your head in shame you truly desperate arse.
My only statement there was that I was out having drinks, your attempts to turn that into an admission is farcical.
Go read the Halloween thread dickhead, I was a bit busy and a witness in an incident, for which the police were called.

You appear to be blind as well as daft. This is what you said in your own words, verbatim - in a half-pissed state no doubt you unwittingly admitted to account=sharing... :gigglesnshit:

...but don't worry, it's not the greatest crime in the world.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:45 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Wow! Your perspicacity is truly fucked! Run along and hang your head in shame you truly desperate arse.

You appear to be blind as well as daft. This is what you said in your own words, verbatim - in a half-pissed state no doubt you unwittingly admitted to account=sharing... :gigglesnshit:

Continue your desperate attempts to wriggle out of a situation of your own making. The fact is I was out and yet you were talking to a guest and calling said guest Raven.
Clearly you have an unhealthy obsession with me, and I am guessing you see me everywhere -- you are that daft.
Go chase someone else around the forum like a little lovesick puppy.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:48 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Continue your desperate attempts to wriggle out of a situation of your own making. The fact is I was out and yet you were talking to a guest and calling said guest Raven.
Clearly you have an unhealthy obsession with me, and I am guessing you see me everywhere -- you are that daft.

Jesus, mate, this must be your 8th post desperately defending yourself. Listen, I don't care what you do with your rentals, just be careful what you confess. :thumbsup:

Now enough about you and your account sharing - please return this thread to its topic.
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:23 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Jesus, mate, this must be my 8th post desperately defending myself. Listen, I don't care what I do, just be careful to know the crap I post is in anyway slightly true. :thumbsup:

Now enough about my lying about your account sharing - please return this thread to its topic.

Fine, get back to topic and stop following me around like a lovesick puppy.
Last edited by LordRaven on Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:Fine, get back to topic and stop following me around like a lovesick puppy.

Don't post if you don't want replies - and tell your account sharing rental that too. :thumbsup:
McAz

Postby LordRaven » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:26 pm

McAz wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Fine, get back to topic and stop following me around like a lovesick puppy.

Don't post if you don't want replies. :roll:

Replies are fine, your lovesick puppy-like trolling is not. Desist
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby McAz » Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:27 pm

LordRaven wrote:
McAz wrote:

Don't post if you don't want replies. :roll:

Replies are fine, your lovesick puppy-like trolling is not. Desist

You brought up your account sharing adventures, not me - is that not trolling? :dunno:
McAz

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs