Bonfire night!

A right load of bollocks...

Bonfire night!

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:16 pm

Going to a big one tomorrow night, I just love it :canny:

Been looking after my parents 2 big dogs since Friday morning till tomorrow afternoon, while they’ve had a nice relaxed w/e away :ooer: .... they ain’t fucking daft are they!!! :thud: ... I’ve had all the stress of their dogs stressing the fuck out for the last three nights with the fireworks!! :grrrrr:
Gabby

Re: Bonfire night!

Postby Niv » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:29 pm

Hi Gabby :Hiya:
I went to a Bonfire, Firework and bar-b-q party last night, it was fantastic. I love fireworks :wubbers:

It certainly looks like you drew the short straw with the stressed pooches. Just think tomorrow night, you can relax and enjoy the fireworks without the stress and let your hair down :canny:

I'm going to the local pubs bonfire, and firework display tomorrow night. :twirl:
Niv

Postby Goodwife » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:35 pm

I saw fireworks in blackpool the other week.. won't be home from work in any kind of time to go a bonfire tomorrow. Could have gone to one at the weekend but It defeats the object doing it on another night
Goodwife

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:40 pm

Nivarna wrote:Hi Gabby :Hiya:
I went to a Bonfire, Firework and bar-b-q party last night, it was fantastic. I love fireworks :wubbers:

It certainly looks like you drew the short straw with the stressed pooches. Just think tomorrow night, you can relax and enjoy the fireworks without the stress and let your hair down :canny:

I'm going to the local pubs bonfire, and firework display tomorrow night. :twirl:

Totally stressed out with these 2 panting, trembling, dribbling messes! :gigglesnshit:.... I do love them and comforted them though :wubbers:.... but fuck, it’s been stressful! :thud:.... looking forward to tomorrow evening... dog free!! :twirl:
Gabby

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:44 pm

Gabby wrote:Totally stressed out with these 2 panting, trembling, dribbling messes!

Dean been round with his mate has he???????? :dunno: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:trollface:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:47 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Gabby wrote:Totally stressed out with these 2 panting, trembling, dribbling messes!

Yeah, your missus!
Gabby

Postby Niv » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:53 pm

Gabby wrote:

Totally stressed out with these 2 panting, trembling, dribbling messes! :gigglesnshit:.... I do love them and comforted them though :wubbers:.... but fuck, it’s been stressful! :thud:.... looking forward to tomorrow evening... dog free!! :twirl:

It's awful for animals isn't it? They can't understand what's going on. Some are letting fireworks off for days before, and after bonfire night. So it's not even just one evening to endure. I know our neighbour sedates her Jack Russell.
Niv

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:56 pm

Gabby wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

Yeah, your missus!

DISGUSTENG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby NastyNickers » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:05 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Gabby wrote:

It's awful for animals isn't it? They can't understand what's going on. Some are letting fireworks off for days before, and after bonfire night. So it's not even just one evening to endure. I know our neighbour sedates her Jack Russell.

I love bonfire night, but I agree about this. One night a year would be fine. But it goes on for weeks.

I’m lucky that bear actually likes the fireworks. She sits on top of the picnic table watching it all. My mams Mally fucking Hayes then though. He shits bricks and doesn’t know what to do with himself. Poor sod has had a weekend of misery.
NastyNickers

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:10 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I’ve had 3 nights of it and i’m demented tbh, covered in dog dribble and fur as they can’t get any closer to me! :laughing:... there’s something called nutracalm, a herbal remedy from the vets, but they don’t guarantee it works for all dogs... not cheap either!.... anyway, both calm and sleeping at my feet now as it’s all gone quiet! :thud:
Gabby

Postby Niv » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:16 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I love bonfire night, but I agree about this. One night a year would be fine. But it goes on for weeks.

I’m lucky that bear actually likes the fireworks. She sits on top of the picnic table watching it all. My mams Mally fucking Hayes then though. He shits bricks and doesn’t know what to do with himself. Poor sod has had a weekend of misery.

Awww poor Mally. Can she not sedate him?

Back home we've got a Boxer... She loves fireworks
Niv

Postby Niv » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:20 pm

Gabby wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Gabby wrote:

I’ve had 3 nights of it and i’m demented tbh, covered in dog dribble and fur as they can’t get any closer to me! :laughing:... there’s something called nutracalm, a herbal remedy from the vets, but they don’t guarantee it works for all dogs... not cheap either!.... anyway, both calm and sleeping at my feet now as it’s all gone quiet! :thud:

Awwww bless.

You'll be glad to get in the shower :laughing:

Ah, I understand the problem with the Nutracalm, I'm guessing you'd have to give it every night too with non-stop fireworks night after night, they'd be addicted poor things.It sounds like it'd cost a bomb too
Niv

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:27 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Gabby wrote:

Awwww bless.

You'll be glad to get in the shower :laughing:

Ah, I understand the problem with the Nutracalm, I'm guessing you'd have to give it every night too with non-stop fireworks night after night, they'd be addicted poor things.It sounds like it'd cost a bomb too

Yes, around £100 for them both over 3/4 nights with no guarantee it would work either!... had the radio on loud hoping to drown it out, but the fuckers ain’t daft! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:36 pm

Gonna try and creep into bed now without them noticing!! :gigglesnshit: .... :Hiya:
Gabby

Postby Niv » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:37 pm

Ah not cheap then, especially with no guarantee that they'll work.
My neighbour had her tv and radio on last year, she said her Jack Russell did the wall of death around the lounge, then jumped in her bay window, and shredded her nets :pmsl:

I'm guessing sedatives are cheaper for her :smilin:
Niv

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms