DS thread #106

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:01 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyone else sick of all the politics nonces hijacking this thread :again?:

It's everywhere. There is literally no escape from politics.

Agreed, it's just constant petty squabbling and childish oneupmanship. Left, right whatever, you're all sad cunts :hand:

Postby VR6storm » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:04 pm

HR Guru wrote:

What’s all this nonsense about me no longer being a remainer?

As for the Grieve amendment - sorry you’re too thick to understand why he agreed to the government version.

As for humiliation, keyboard warriors don’t humiliate me.
I'm sure they don't. You probably get your gimp-suited homosexual lover to do that for you...... :trollface:
VR6storm

Postby HR Guru » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:40 pm

VR6storm wrote:
HR Guru wrote:

What’s all this nonsense about me no longer being a remainer?

As for the Grieve amendment - sorry you’re too thick to understand why he agreed to the government version.

As for humiliation, keyboard warriors don’t humiliate me.
I'm sure they don't. You probably get your gimp-suited homosexual lover to do that for you...... :trollface:

Not since Giga and I fell out! I used to be so much fun when I got to call him Tigerluv and MrPacMan!

Are you offering to fill the void he’s left in my life?
HR Guru

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:38 pm

HR Guru must be desperate having to defend his shit track record on here

Postby Me Again » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:45 pm

Fletch wrote:Had a look at DS politics today, it's beyond absurd now. Brexit is more or less the only subject and the number of different ways to talk about the same subject are getting desperate now...as are the polls. The euphoria that accompanied that channel 4 programme about Brexit was astonishing. Anyone would think it was an actual referendum. Do these people really have nothing better to do than talk about Brexit day in day out?

It's just full of obsessive weirdos now. Very few of them come across as normal people chatting about politics to pass the time. Most of them behave like paid shills, making everything about Brexit and shitting up the forum with puerile bait. Whitesnake11 claims to be an old man but behaves like a 15 year old. James2001, you'd think that was his birth year the way he behaves. Mr Oleo Strut, I mean what the fuck is that all about? He cannot be real. BanglaRoad, just a massive all-round cunt. Dalehitchy the obvious troll.The list goes on. The mods could easily clean it up but they're either complicit or they couldn't give a fuck.
Me Again

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:09 pm

I'm just sick of it all.

It's all far right and hard left and I can't relate to a single bit of it. I feel lika I'm a weirdo for feeling so completely detached from it all and baffled as fuck by all the extremes.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:18 pm

Every single time gender is so much as mentioned, up pops Taglet being their usual charming self. Do they have a fucking bat signal to alert them to the threads or something?

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:19 pm

Guest wrote:HR Guru must be desperate having to defend his shit track record on here

He is making enemies of the wrong people. I predict his account will be banned by Xmas if not before, he is on borrowed time now. Seen this too many times.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:29 pm

What has happened to politics in the last 10 years? Was it this bad back then? It's just so personal and aggressive these days :dunno:

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:HR Guru must be desperate having to defend his shit track record on here

He is making enemies of the wrong people. I predict his account will be banned by Xmas if not before, he is on borrowed time now. Seen this too many times.

I think you could be right on this. In his quest to always be right he has upset the people who were actually his allies. This won't end well now he has drawn a line in the sand. One wrong post and he is toast.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:10 am

Guest wrote:What has happened to politics in the last 10 years? Was it this bad back then? It's just so personal and aggressive these days :dunno:

From where I sit it went tits up when the LibDems/Tories coalition got in in 2010. People seemed to collectively lose their shit in the most amazing way and the tone has been getting lowered ever since.

The last time I remember politics being so nasty is the Thatcher years, but I was really little back then.

Postby VelvetCat » Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:16 am

P+3 being a complete twat on the Grenfell effigy threat, especially post #275. The private area of the forum!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -burnt/p11

Twat. :hand:
VelvetCat

Location: The Hawthorns, loaned to the Championship for another season!

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:00 am

shish, how long has this thread been around for? bloody acronyms ( You are not ancient egyptians)! digital spy :grrrrr:
art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:16 am

VelvetCat wrote:P+3 being a complete twat on the Grenfell effigy threat, especially post #275. The private area of the forum!

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... -burnt/p11

Twat. :hand:

He's awful in every thread.

He'd insist the sky wasn't blue just to be an arsehole.

Postby HR Guru » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 am

Guest wrote:

Awww thanks for your concern but of course you’re wrong. There are several others who are on borrowed time including a number of PBUs and socks. Very lengthy conversation with mods a few days ago and they’re fully aware :smilin:
HR Guru

Previous

Return to The Archive