DS thread #107

Big Threads

DS thread #107

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:18 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:What has happened to politics in the last 10 years? Was it this bad back then? It's just so personal and aggressive these days :dunno:

From where I sit it went tits up when the LibDems/Tories coalition got in in 2010. People seemed to collectively lose their shit in the most amazing way and the tone has been getting lowered ever since.

The last time I remember politics being so nasty is the Thatcher years, but I was really little back then.

I think it reflected the changing of times. Cameron and Osborne changed UK politics into something rather nasty.

Re: DS thread #106

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:23 am

HR Guru wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:HR Guru must be desperate having to defend his shit track record on here

He is making enemies of the wrong people. I predict his account will be banned by Xmas if not before, he is on borrowed time now. Seen this too many times.

Awww thanks for your concern but of course you’re wrong. There are several others who are on borrowed time including a number of PBUs and socks. Very lengthy conversation with mods a few days ago and they’re fully aware :smilin:

Sure :gigglesnshit:

Another Guru prediction that will come to nothing.

Re: DS thread #107

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:32 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyone else sick of all the politics nonces hijacking this thread :again?:

It's everywhere. There is literally no escape from politics.

Agreed, it's just constant petty squabbling and childish oneupmanship. Left, right whatever, you're all sad cunts :hand:

At least it's over something that matters, as opposed to whichever bullshit soap operas you watch, you sad cunt :hand:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:37 am

HR Guru wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:HR Guru must be desperate having to defend his shit track record on here

He is making enemies of the wrong people. I predict his account will be banned by Xmas if not before, he is on borrowed time now. Seen this too many times.

Awww thanks for your concern but of course you’re wrong. There are several others who are on borrowed time including a number of PBUs and socks. Very lengthy conversation with mods a few days ago and they’re fully aware :smilin:

Yeah, you're HR Guru and you had a very lengthy conversation with the mods in the same way I'm Elon Musk and I had a very lengthy sexting session with Mila Kunis :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:50 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Anyone else sick of all the politics nonces hijacking this thread :again?:

Agreed, it's just constant petty squabbling and childish oneupmanship. Left, right whatever, you're all sad cunts :hand:

At least it's over something that matters, as opposed to whichever bullshit soap operas you watch, you sad c**t :hand:

Stuck a nerve? Fuck off nonce :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:52 am

While I didn't always agree with him, HR Guru has gone from being an informative poster to an absolute joke who deserves all the mocking.

Dude you aren't doing yourself any favours.

Postby Bessie » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:54 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

At least it's over something that matters, as opposed to whichever bullshit soap operas you watch, you sad c**t :hand:

If it's constant petty squabbling and childish oneupmanship, who cares whether it's over something that matters? It's still constant petty squabbling and childish oneupmanship, surely?
Bessie

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:30 am

If HR Guru is claiming he has had lengthy discussions with the mods about members being banned then he won't mind if we send them the link to this thread for confirmation? :wurms:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:38 am

Aunt Bessie wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

If it's constant petty squabbling and childish oneupmanship, who cares whether it's over something that matters? It's still constant petty squabbling and childish oneupmanship, surely?

Its a lot less confrontational on there since the likes of Jilly and Wizzy got banned. They have a lot to do with how it all became so tribal.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:05 am

So I just asked Support about what HR Guru claimed here about having chats with the mods in regards to various users and they have confirmed to be its rubbish. They said and I quote ' we never discuss other members or their activity with anyone else ' and ' anyone claiming this has made it up '

Looks like HR caught with his pants down again.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:13 am

Sigh.

I see The Stasi led by Commandant Taglet are back on duty on the 69 year old self-identifies as 49 thread

Postby Dean » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:16 am

Guest wrote:So I just asked Support about what HR Guru claimed here about having chats with the mods in regards to various users and they have confirmed to be its rubbish. They said and I quote ' we never discuss other members or their activity with anyone else ' and ' anyone claiming this has made it up '

Can you post a screenshot of their reply, please...
Dean

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 am

Dean wrote:
Guest wrote:So I just asked Support about what HR Guru claimed here about having chats with the mods in regards to various users and they have confirmed to be its rubbish. They said and I quote ' we never discuss other members or their activity with anyone else ' and ' anyone claiming this has made it up '

Don't hold your breath :gigglesnshit:

Postby HR Guru » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:39 am

Dean wrote:

Of course he won't. But I will... on the risk of being banned as I quite frankly could not care less. Anyone know of a free image hosting provide without having to sign up? In the meantime here is a copy and paste:

30/10/18 - 14:19
Hi

We are very aware of the user but we need proof before we can ban someone. As with all reports of previously banned users we are closely monitoring the situation.

Regards,
DS
HR Guru

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:52 am

HR Guru wrote:
Dean wrote:

Of course he won't. But I will... on the risk of being banned as I quite frankly could not care less. Anyone know of a free image hosting provide without having to sign up? In the meantime here is a copy and paste:

30/10/18 - 14:19
Hi

We are very aware of the user but we need proof before we can ban someone. As with all reports of previously banned users we are closely monitoring the situation.

Regards,
DS

I don't think you have to sign up on imgur

Next

Return to The Archive