A right load of bollocks...

Re: Tinder

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:07 am

Gabby wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Really? I think like attracts like.
You get what you ultimately want.
If you want emotionless sex that’s what you get, if you want a more meaningful connection that’s what you get. And if you want popularity on a forum over a meaningful relationship that’s what you’ll get. :gigglesnshit:

right, so women trapped in violent relationships are getting what they ultimately want, according to you. :roll:

Where did she mention violent relationships? :dunno:

He's just bandwagon jumping.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:50 pm

Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
Dean wrote:
Goodwife wrote:I don't know :dunno: You should know :gigglesnshit:

oh I remember you were involved in Vicks being doxed.

Creeping round misuing peoples info to stalk them on facebook is more your M.O right?

So once again you make a claim, and can’t back it up...

Try reading it again.

I remember you passed on Vicks info and were complicit in her being doxxed.

That makes you guilty in my opinion

You remember? It happened 6 years ago...

You have absolutely no idea who doxxed Vicky and where it happened you mad bastard.

It all got sourced back to the Budgerigar :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:54 pm

Dean wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:In all seriousness though, joking aside, if it affects your life why have it,?

I’d suggest his boat has a lot more to do with him not having sex for 10 years, than this forum does...

are you saying the canoe in his pocket ain't cuttin' the mustard?

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:21 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
If you want emotionless sex that’s what you get, if you want a more meaningful connection that’s what you get. And if you want popularity on a forum over a meaningful relationship that’s what you’ll get. :gigglesnshit:

Yes Marquise de Merteuil, I am being serious.

There are undoubtedly female players out there. It's hardly a new phenomenon.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Cobs » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:53 pm

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Vanity and happiness are incompatible.
Cobs

Postby Avon Barksdale » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:59 pm

Cobs wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Vanity and happiness are incompatible.

Well, I had no choice, did I? I'm a woman. Women are obliged to be far more skillful than men. You can ruin our reputation and our life with a few well-chosen words. So, of course, I had to invent, not only myself, but ways of escape no one has every thought of before. And I've succeeded because I've always known I was born to dominate your sex and avenge my own.
Avon Barksdale

Postby Meg » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:00 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Interesting observations, I have heard young guys talking about girls they have met on dating sites and giving brutally honest assessments --some of which are glowing but others most unkind.

I'm going to wager some young women are just as brutal, if not more so, in private with their friends...

Personally, I think that the modern dating worlds caters well for people who can separate sex and emotion (or at least pretend to) but doesn't do so well for people who need a deeper connection before jumping into bed or really yearn for that. It also strikes me that, despite the old cliches about men being willing to shag anything with a pulse, that includes a lot of men as well.

Some women seem to enjoy serial dating and conquests

For sure and sometimes can leave devastation in their wake when doing so.

I think lots of young men want to give and receive love, be valued, provide for a woman, share their life and what they have to offer, be the protector and so on - deeply emotional things - yet are trapped in some weird limbo where they can neither find that or say they want it.

How long do you have to wait though :grrrrr:
Meg

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:23 am

Avon Barksdale wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Morning Master of the Universe...

Lol, it’s a different scapegoat Mastermind, Marie Antoinette. (Too much pussy stroking makes you misread people).

Who said it was a new phenomenon? I said like attracts like, also it depends what stage you are in your life. An older player is sadder than a younger one. The Fonz at 40/50 would not be so cool, just a dirty old man.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:28 am

Meg wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Avon Barksdale wrote:
For sure and sometimes can leave devastation in their wake when doing so.

I think lots of young men want to give and receive love, be valued, provide for a woman, share their life and what they have to offer, be the protector and so on - deeply emotional things - yet are trapped in some weird limbo where they can neither find that or say they want it.

How long do you have to wait though :grrrrr:

You don’t, it’s a matter of opening up to it and not trying too hard. If it’s a chore/ordeal it’s not really what you want is it?
Eg. People who go on Tinder are quite clear about what they want and they probably get it with a lot less effort/hassle than people used to.
Lady Murasaki

Postby xtras1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:48 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

right, so women trapped in violent relationships are getting what they ultimately want, according to you. :roll:

Can you explain BC?
xtras1

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:01 pm

xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Can you explain BC?

Yes you need to explain for xtras, she's a bit slow.

Postby Stooo » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Can you explain BC?

She's the Dominic Rabb of forums :mrgreen:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:04 pm

xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Can you explain BC?

Fulky was trolling, as per.
Last edited by Lady Murasaki on Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lady Murasaki

Postby xtras1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:04 pm

Guest wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Can you explain BC?

You try explaining then.. dip shit thought not :pmsl:
xtras1

Postby xtras1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:06 pm

Stooo wrote:
Guest wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Can you explain BC?

She's the Dominic Rabb of forums :mrgreen:

It's Raab.. WERE you the dip shit? :again?:
xtras1

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms