Do something for the planet

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Do something for the planet

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:15 am

Nucks wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Faith alone can move mountains. I don't need to tell you the reason, it isn't a complicated answer. And all the clues you need are already revealed.

She sounds like a big strong girl this Faith :gigglesnshit:

Where does she move these mountains too?

*I'll get my coat* :oops:

I reckon she’s taking them to Muhammmad.

cool You know My nick name. though I don't spell it like that. the hulk only has tantrums, and all the war would be as a class in nursery school. My patience is a taught thread. predominantly I am in a state of shock. how can People be so dumb? I hope the world collectively decides to withdraw all books except related to memonics, switch all broudcast channels off including internet till they aquire sufficent acumen to swith programs on with relevant codes.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:23 am

Nucks wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:Faith alone can move mountains. I don't need to tell you the reason, it isn't a complicated answer. And all the clues you need are already revealed.

She sounds like a big strong girl this Faith :gigglesnshit:

Where does she move these mountains too?

*I'll get my coat* :oops:

I reckon she’s taking them to Muhammmad.

cool You know My nick name. though I don't spell it like that. the hulk only has tantrums, and all the war would be as a class in nursery school. My patience is a taught thread. predominantly I am in a state of shock. how can People be so dumb? I hope the world collectively decides to withdraw all books except related to memonics, switch all broudcast channels off including internet till they aquire sufficent acumen to swith programs on with relevant codes.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:45 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Using the earth as a treadmill helping it to use less energy to turn?
It's always difficult to answer an Art post.

It is, but it’s worth the effort. He’s like Heineken. Exercises a part of the brain that’s not used often.
Lady Murasaki

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms