DS thread #107

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #107

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:28 pm

It's strange that Odie cares about what guests say after all. Especially when he posted this less than a week ago

Odessa Steps wrote:Nobody gives a shit about what Guests have to say... not even the one Platelet is forced to disguise himself as :thumbsup:

:dunno:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Odie and Gigabit are the biggest gammons on here :pointlaugh:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:26 pm

Has Taglet always been so awful? I've never noticed them until recently but they are such an unbearable tosser. They'd be banned if they were on the "other side" of their arguments, the way they talk to people.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:46 pm

Noticed earlier comments about the politics forum. Question time used to be interesting to read. Tonight is like watching tumbleweed. Might as well close it down

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:01 am

Guest wrote:Has Taglet always been so awful? I've never noticed them until recently but they are such an unbearable tosser. They'd be banned if they were on the "other side" of their arguments, the way they talk to people.

A fat angry feminist apparently who, although presenting an uber politically correct and fair stance, seems incredibly bitter, angry, hostile, broken and miserable. :fatcow:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:23 am

Guest wrote:Still laughing at you weirdo :pmsl:

:yess:
You're easier to play than a one string guitar, you gimp :laughing:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:40 am

Can we go back to just bitching about cunts on DS? This politics obsession is so boring.

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:43 am

Guest wrote:Noticed earlier comments about the politics forum. Question time used to be interesting to read. Tonight is like watching tumbleweed. Might as well close it down

First reply in that thread and it's the crayon-eating retard dragging brexit into it :roll: It's like a particularly tedious form of Tourette's. How do these people even function?
"Good evening, Goldern Lantern Chinese Takeaway, how may I help you?"
"BREXIT!"
"Sorry, would you like to order some food?"
"Brexiteers want roast beef and gravy, none of that foreign muck!"
"Erm, we don't do roast beef..."
"No, but you will be doing chlorinated chicken because we'll be so desperate for a trade deal with the US it will become a mandatory part of our diet!"
*click bzzzzzz*

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:46 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Still laughing at you weirdo :pmsl:

:yess:
You're easier to play than a one string guitar, you gimp :laughing:

Still having a hearty guffaw at your expense amigo :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:51 am

Guest wrote:Can we go back to just bitching about cunts on DS? This politics obsession is so boring.

AHA! You must be from the soap forums!!!

Sorry I just thought I'd beat that other weirdo to the punch :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:36 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Noticed earlier comments about the politics forum. Question time used to be interesting to read. Tonight is like watching tumbleweed. Might as well close it down

First reply in that thread and it's the crayon-eating retard dragging brexit into it :roll: It's like a particularly tedious form of Tourette's. How do these people even function?
"BREXIT!"
"No, but you will be doing chlorinated chicken because we'll be so desperate for a trade deal with the US it will become a mandatory part of our diet!"
*click bzzzzzz*

Desperado United. That's the group that people like you belong to. Chlorinated Chicken? Well, EU chicken comes with a warning to cook thoroughly, not wash as it could give you a potentially fatal dose of food poisoning otherwise.

Chlorinated chicken? if it's cheap, if it's available, why shouldn't people be given a choice as to what they want to buy? Do the Americans die of food poisoning each time they eat chicken or is it just the Remoaners trying to convince themselves that the end of the world is nigh? Also, why shouldn't we do a deal with the US in ADDITION to a deal with the EU? It isn't, and never has been one or another.

Postby Momentum HQ » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:45 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

"BREXIT!"
*click bzzzzzz*

Desperado United. That's the group that people like you belong to. Chlorinated Chicken? Well, EU chicken comes with a warning to cook thoroughly, not wash as it could give you a potentially fatal dose of food poisoning otherwise.

Chlorinated chicken? if it's cheap, if it's available, why shouldn't people be given a choice as to what they want to buy? Do the Americans die of food poisoning each time they eat chicken or is it just the Remoaners trying to convince themselves that the end of the world is nigh? Also, why shouldn't we do a deal with the US in ADDITION to a deal with the EU? It isn't, and never has been one or another.

You guys need to get over DS. You no longer run the forum. We do. :thumbsup:
Momentum HQ

Postby TWAT » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:36 am

Guest wrote:Can we go back to just bitching about cunts on DS? This politics obsession is so boring.

yes, i'm feeling very left out .. I may have to be more stupid insult than usual :mrgreen:
TWAT

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:23 am

Maybe there should be another thread for the politics bickering

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:25 am

Odessa Steps wrote:
Guest wrote:
Gigabit wrote:I'm sure Wizzyprick will be along to defend himself soon

Your weird obsession with him is starting to rival Mesoquims :ooer:

:pointlaugh: No one can out obsess you Twatelet you sad little freak :pmsl:

Go on... knock off another of your lists of lefties you hate :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

How ironic given your earlier appearances on this forum were mainly to publish lists of posters and try to out their DS names. Funny part is you did that on here and these days the new mod here you don’t like is the one who stops the sort of thing you used to post.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive