S.A.D

A right load of bollocks...

Re: S.A.D

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:51 am

Wilson wrote:I hate this time of year. Now the kids are teenagers I don't even look forward to Christmas anymore, it's just hard work & drains my bank account. I'm on count down to Spring time and don't care if that makes me a miserable old witch. The whole thing's just shit.

what do You need to but? do you send christmss cards? 12 days before decorate your house. Bring memories of Home to thd foreftont of Your mind. People living in the past often neglect remembering the joy. if more people remember the amazing time more often depression will be vanquised.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:07 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Wilson wrote:I hate this time of year. Now the kids are teenagers I don't even look forward to Christmas anymore, it's just hard work & drains my bank account. I'm on count down to Spring time and don't care if that makes me a miserable old witch. The whole thing's just shit.

what do You need to but? do you send christmss cards? 12 days before decorate your house. Bring memories of Home to thd foreftont of Your mind. People living in the past often neglect remembering the joy. if more people remember the amazing time more often depression will be vanquised.

*need to buy*
art0hur0moh

Postby Abs » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:02 am

Gabby wrote:Seasonal affective disorder... anyone suffer from it?... it seems to be rife on here judging by all the grouchy fuckers today! :SShock:

Soon be Christmas! :holly:

:fire:

Nah! My S.A.D. lasts all year.
Abs

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:51 am

Gabby wrote:Seasonal affective disorder... anyone suffer from it?... it seems to be rife on here judging by all the grouchy fuckers today! :SShock:

I used to but I changed my lifestyle and i’m out in nature a lot more which helps.
Also Hygge, the Danish invention that turns a negative into a positive really easily.
I quite like this cosy time of year now.

(Plus it helps that I know that I’m off for some sun, sea and sand soon) :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Abs » Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:56 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:

I used to but I changed my lifestyle and i’m out in nature a lot more which helps.
Also Hygge, the Danish invention that turns a negative into a positive really easily.

(Plus it helps that I know that I’m off for some sun, sea and sand soon) :gigglesnshit:

Sounds nice.
Abs

Postby Gabby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:14 pm

McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:Sorry folks if i’m about to put you off pork pie for life! :gigglesnshit:

Why is a pork pie like a pensioners fanny?....... you bite off the crust and lick out the jelly to get to the meat! :laughing:

:shake head:

That's put me right off pensioner's fannies.

Poor Mrs McAz :gigglesnshit:

Huh? It's not a problem for her, she gave up rugmunching years ago. :scratch:

:pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 12:14 pm

Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:
Gabby wrote:Sorry folks if i’m about to put you off pork pie for life! :gigglesnshit:

Why is a pork pie like a pensioners fanny?....... you bite off the crust and lick out the jelly to get to the meat! :laughing:

:shake head:

That's put me right off pensioner's fannies.

Poor Mrs McAz :gigglesnshit:

Huh? It's not a problem for her, she gave up rugmunching years ago. :scratch:

Well that went right over your head :gigglesnshit:

Never mind

It didn’t.... it went right over yours! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Wilson » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:39 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:

I hate the build up do always quite enjoy Christmas day and I have a special birthday in December so there's lots to look forward to. I just need to give my head a wobble sometimes.
Wilson

Postby xtras1 » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:52 pm

I think you & ray should go down the pub have a pint.. :ooer:
xtras1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:07 pm

Abs wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Sounds nice.

Hopefully, had to change plans for a cheaper option.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Gabby » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:05 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Abs wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

Sounds nice.

Hopefully, had to change plans for a cheaper option.

Southend? :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby jra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:08 am

Gabby wrote:Jokes aside! :gigglesnshit: .... I go on a sun bed occasionally throughout the winter, pretend i’m lay on the beach! :laughing:

Suggest you don't use sun beds.

https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-questi ... beds-safe/

https://www.nhs.uk/news/cancer/sunbeds-cause-cancer/
jra

Postby Cobs » Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:46 am

Also the Sunbeds (Regulation) Act 2010 is very clear on the interaction of sunbeds and minors.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/216373/dh_125982.pdf

Scenario 4
A cubicle-type sunbed is in a private room reserved for users of the sunbed. Two sisters, F who is 19 and G who is 17, both enter the private room. The private room is an enclosed space reserved for users of that sunbed and so the whole of the private room and the cubicle-type sunbed inside it are a restricted zone. An offence has been committed as G should not be present in a restricted zone.
Cobs

Postby Wilson » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:46 am

xtras1 wrote:

I think you & ray should go down the pub have a pint.. :ooer:

No Thanks.
Wilson

Postby jra » Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:47 pm

For me it's when I see the leaves falling to the ground.
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms