Big Threads

Re: DS thread #107

Postby Vam » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:36 am

Guest wrote:Maybe there should be another thread for the politics bickering

If only Dogs had a section dedicated to stuff like that... :whistle:
Vam

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:38 am

HR Guru back to pretending his has the inside scoop and knows more about what is going on than the media and MPs. :gigglesnshit:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 11:46 am

Guest wrote:HR Guru back to pretending his has the inside scoop and knows more about what is going on than the media and MPs. :gigglesnshit:

Nobody cares, fuck off :flog:

Postby Lobster » Fri Nov 09, 2018 1:31 pm

Guest wrote:Noticed earlier comments about the politics forum. Question time used to be interesting to read. Tonight is like watching tumbleweed. Might as well close it down

I really find Jordan Peterson so painfully boring. I read his recent book and checked out some of his videos (including the ones where he cries... How ALPHA!) but I just can’t see the appeal. Self help with a side of Jungian philosophy, ‘classical liberalism’ (which let’s face it is essentially outdated US conservatism) and a slight dash of hysterical ‘Cultural Marxist’ conspiracy theorising.

InB4 ‘YOU’RE TAKING HIM OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!’ :doomed:
Lobster

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:57 pm

Guest wrote:HR Guru back to pretending his has the inside scoop and knows more about what is going on than the media and MPs. :gigglesnshit:

Not followed all the posts on here but HR Guru is full of SHIT!! about six weeks ago he seemed to think Theresa May had offered the SNP a second referendum on independence for their support on the deal even thenetworkbabe had to call him out on posting rubbish. Is he still saying this?

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:45 pm

Lobster wrote:
Guest wrote:Noticed earlier comments about the politics forum. Question time used to be interesting to read. Tonight is like watching tumbleweed. Might as well close it down

I really find Jordan Peterson so painfully boring. I read his recent book and checked out some of his videos (including the ones where he cries... How ALPHA!) but I just can’t see the appeal. Self help with a side of Jungian philosophy, ‘classical liberalism’ (which let’s face it is essentially outdated US conservatism) and a slight dash of hysterical ‘Cultural Marxist’ conspiracy theorising.

Eh? What does he have to do with question time? :dunno:

Postby Cobs » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:32 pm

Guest wrote:
Lobster wrote:

You're looking for meaning where there is none.
Cobs

Postby VR6storm » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:32 pm

Guest wrote:

Nobody cares, fuck off :flog:
This. :thumbsup:

:pointlaugh: HR Guru (guru,... really?) looks to be the quintessential pud-puller of all time.
VR6storm

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:56 pm

Guest wrote:

Not followed all the posts on here but HR Guru is full of SHIT!! about six weeks ago he seemed to think Theresa May had offered the SNP a second referendum on independence for their support on the deal even thenetworkbabe had to call him out on posting rubbish. Is he still saying this?

Plus how he was in touch (i.e. read their Twitter messages) with people who would prove Article 50 was used illegally, denied it had been thrown out of court for weeks after

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:26 pm

Guest wrote:
Lobster wrote:

He was on Question time yesterday hence the mention you obtuse twat. Doesn’t take a genius to put 2 and 2 together.. :dafinger:

Postby Guest » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lobster wrote:

He was on Question time yesterday hence the mention you obtuse twat. Doesn’t take a genius to put 2 and 2 together.. :dafinger:

You're really aggressive about Question Time for some reason aren't you? :ooer:

Postby Guesticle » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Lobster wrote:

You're really aggressive about Question Time for some reason aren't you? :ooer:

Where was guesty aggressive about Question Time? :whogives:

For what it’s worth I haven’t watched it since it became a game of ‘which side of the audience can outclap each other’. Fuck knows what this has to do with DS. I assume they have a thread where they debate furiously for hours what a politician really means :wink: when they say something blindingly obvious like ‘we need to build more houses’.
Guesticle

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:06 am

Meltdown on DS

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... top-brexit

Cuddly Corbyn at last tells them the truth.

:bawlin: :bawlin: :bawlin:

Postby Fletch » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:36 am

Guest wrote:Meltdown on DS

Will DS set up a safe space for them on March 29th? :gigglesnshit:
Fletch

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:46 am

Guest wrote:Meltdown on DS

:popcorn:

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive