Room 101

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Room 101

Postby Bessie » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:07 pm

:grrrrr:
Bessie

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:55 pm

jra wrote:I have absolutely no experience........................

..............with the ladies????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:58 pm

jra wrote:
Also, rooms full of big computer boxes where you needed air conditioning to keep them cool enough and if the air con failed everything had to be shut down. Now you obviously have desktops/laptops with little computer fans.

You've obviously never been in a decent server room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:13 pm

jra wrote:
Goodwife wrote:I can't wait till Vam comes along and blows you two out the water with how her Yacht rivals Sir Slimys and puts yours and Lady m's friends boats to shame.

:pmsl:

I've probably forgotten more about nautical stuff than Vam is ever going to learn, but we'll see.

But no doubt whatever the situation, there will be a shed load (or should I say a boat/yacht load) of abuse.

She's known as the merchant navy, full of seamen

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm

Oh do fuck off JO :off head:

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:20 pm

jra wrote:
Goodwife wrote:I can't wait till Vam comes along and blows you two out the water with how her Yacht rivals Sir Slimys and puts yours and Lady m's friends boats to shame.

I've probably forgotten more about nautical stuff than Vam is ever going to learn, but we'll see.

But no doubt whatever the situation, there will be a shed load (or should I say a boat/yacht load) of abuse.

Bought a yacht about 12 years ago, 30ft 4 berth I think. I was drunk in a bar and some guy was selling so I bought it for a laugh drunken laugh. We were all going to sail down to the Bahamas and party.Went out in in once and was bored to tears. Gave it to my mate and he got rid of it a few years later because the mooring fees became to expensive.

Postby jra » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:45 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
jra wrote:
Also, rooms full of big computer boxes where you needed air conditioning to keep them cool enough and if the air con failed everything had to be shut down. Now you obviously have desktops/laptops with little computer fans.

You've obviously never been in a decent server room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:

Things have moved on somewhat since the early 90's, which was the point.
jra

Postby Wilson » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:47 pm

Remainers who think that falling out with other Remainers and calling Brexit voters morons will stand them in good stead to win another EU referendum. :brickwall:

Brexiteers of the Jacob Reese Mogg, Johnson variety. :shake head:

The arms industry. :shoot:

The country's obsession with "hardworking families". How about we aspire to be a nation of families with a healthy work life balance? :starpluck:
Wilson

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:55 pm

jra wrote:

It is you who has missed the point..................as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:26 pm

Wilson wrote:Remainers who think that falling out with other Remainers and calling Brexit voters morons will stand them in good stead to win another EU referendum. :brickwall:

Brexiteers of the Jacob Reese Mogg, Johnson variety. :shake head:

The arms industry. :shoot:

The country's obsession with "hardworking families". How about we aspire to be a nation of families with a healthy work life balance? :starpluck:

People who can't get their priorities sorted out...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Jobless Oddball » Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Guest wrote:Oh do fuck off JO :off head:

Where are your manners?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You forgot to say please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby jra » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:01 am

Jobless Oddball wrote:
jra wrote:

It is you who has missed the point..................as usual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you say so, but as you generally have little credibility in giving opinions, yours isn't exactly very important. Coming from a guy who pretends to have a faulty keyboard, as they think it makes them look cool.
jra

Postby jra » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:13 am

Guest wrote:
jra wrote:

Bought a yacht about 12 years ago, 30ft 4 berth I think. I was drunk in a bar and some guy was selling so I bought it for a laugh drunken laugh. We were all going to sail down to the Bahamas and party.Went out in in once and was bored to tears. Gave it to my mate and he got rid of it a few years later because the mooring fees became to expensive.

You have to go out more than once to make an informed decision, IMO.

And you either like yachting/sailing/boating etc. or you don't. Much like I find football generally boring, but not just after watching one match.

But you are right in one respect. Owning and running boats is not a cheap hobby, especially for larger boats.
jra

Postby Nucks » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:51 am

1. Christmas music before December in the shops.
2. Black Friday
3. People who don’t pick up after their dog on the pavement
Nucks

Postby George » Tue Nov 13, 2018 3:17 pm

Painful backs, I am only comfortable standing or lying down. I only stretched to make the bed. I might take up some yoga as I think my flexibility is poor
George

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms