Shoe Fetish? (Ladies only unless you have a fetish )

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Shoe Fetish? (Ladies only unless you have a fetish )

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:49 pm

thats no fair, You have a distinct advantage. I would need to read to many of Your posts for a smidgen of feedback. and Men wonder what happened to their pants? it is obvious, a bit of flatery and attention We bacome dumb, oh no not this time Milady. Why did You choose a Princess of nipon for an introduction?
Last edited by art0hur0moh on Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:52 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:No, that sounds intriguing.

argh, why not :thud: typical * throw hands in air, as I pace, (what to say, say anything dumbass) Your eyes.

It would be like clubbing a baby seal! I couldn’t do that.

I am not a baby seal, I could take back the club any time, except when I am sleeping.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:57 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

argh, why not :thud: typical * throw hands in air, as I pace, (what to say, say anything dumbass) Your eyes.

I am not a baby seal, I could take back the club any time, except when I am sleeping.

:mrgreen:

So you’re only a baby seal while asleep? And when you’re awake what are you?
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:08 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

If You saw Me in Your dreams a baby seal wouldn't be a passing thought. I was Peter Pan in a former Life.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:13 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

If You saw Me in Your dreams a baby seal wouldn't be a passing thought. I was Peter Pan in a former Life.

The boy who never grew up? Like most men?

J/k :gigglesnshit:
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

well what dose every Woman want. a Partner who can remind them of the Girl they forgot.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:24 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

well what dose every Woman want. a Partner who can remind them of the Girl they forgot.

:smilin: That’s good. How do you do that? Fly around town?
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:28 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

:smilin: That’s good. How do you do that? Fly around town?

I asked one question, You respond with five questions (yip that seems right? ) : P
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:31 pm

:gigglesnshit:

Women!
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:39 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote::gigglesnshit:

Women!

so why did You chose Lady Murasaki? I have had a keen interest in japanese history and cultue since I was 8.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:45 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:

Women!

so why did You chose Lady Murasaki? I have had a keen interest in japanese history and cultue since I was 8.

She’s ahead of her time. First woman to write a novel/diary, or at least have it published. And this quote is spot on.

“So much for their looks; but their characters - that is a much more difficult matter. We all have our quirks and no one is ever all bad. Then again, it is not possible for everyone to be all things all of the time: attractive, restrained, intelligent, tasteful and trustworthy. We are all different and it is often difficult to know on which aspect to dwell.”
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:53 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

Women!

She’s ahead of her time. First woman to write a novel/diary, or at least have it published. And this quote is spot on.

“So much for their looks; but their characters - that is a much more difficult matter. We all have our quirks and no one is ever all bad. Then again, it is not possible for everyone to be all things all of the time: attractive, restrained, intelligent, tasteful and trustworthy. We are all different and it is often difficult to know on which aspect to dwell.”

just reading the wiki page. seems there is quite a bit of contraversy over authorship. haven't as yet read any passages. My knowledge is centred around the time of Bushido medeval japan.
art0hur0moh

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:57 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

Women!

just reading the wiki page. seems there is quite a bit of contraversy over authorship. haven't as yet read any passages. My knowledge is centred around the time of Bushido medeval japan.

Yeah it’s pretty old. Probably excerpts from her diary which have been pieced together with pieces from other ‘ladies in waiting’.
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:07 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

Women!

Yeah it’s pretty old. Probably excerpts from her diary which have been pieced together with pieces from other ‘ladies in waiting’.

She seems to have the upbringing for it to be entirely her own work. the problem is with the dialect. and not using names or compleating phrases. I started to get a head ach trying to understand what she wrote and that is with a translation. not to into novels, but it sound like it is full of intruge, and drame with a few resque controversies.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:13 am

Lady Murasaki wrote::

an intersting thought. profound, even though a Woman wrote it.
art0hur0moh

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug