Dreams!

A right load of bollocks...

Dreams!

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:43 pm

I don’t recall dreaming that often, but for a few nights recently I keep having the same unpleasant dream :ooer: ... it wakes me up and I think TFFT, it’s just a dream :paranoid:.... but each time I go back to sleep I pick the fucking dream up where I left off!!.... I even got up the other morning initially thinking it was real! :brickwall:

Weird and totally freaky! :dunno:
Gabby

Re: Dreams!

Postby Abs » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:46 pm

Gabby wrote:I don’t recall dreaming that often, but for a few nights recently I keep having the same unpleasant dream :ooer: ... it wakes me up and I think TFFT, it’s just a dream :paranoid:.... but each time I go back to sleep I pick the fucking dream up where I left off!!.... I even got up the other morning initially thinking it was real! :brickwall:

I love the kind of dreams where you can go right back to sleep and pick up where you left off. I rarely have bad dreams, but dream all the time.
Abs

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:50 pm

Abs wrote:
Gabby wrote:I don’t recall dreaming that often, but for a few nights recently I keep having the same unpleasant dream :ooer: ... it wakes me up and I think TFFT, it’s just a dream :paranoid:.... but each time I go back to sleep I pick the fucking dream up where I left off!!.... I even got up the other morning initially thinking it was real! :brickwall:

I love the kind of dreams where you can go right back to sleep and pick up where you left off. I rarely have bad dreams, but dream all the time.

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind if they were pleasant.... i’d wanna get back to them! :laughing:
Gabby

Postby Jobless Oddball » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:52 pm

Dreams can come true, Gabrielle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:53 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Dreams can come true, Gabrielle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Have yours...

*GabriellA
Gabby

Postby Abs » Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:59 pm

Gabby wrote:
Abs wrote:

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind if they were pleasant.... i’d wanna get back to them! :laughing:

most mine are, or silly but I like it when I can get back into a dream and then I can kind of rewrite it. I've had several of them, some very gooood ones. mhmmn
Abs

Postby Gabby » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:02 pm

Abs wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Abs wrote:

most mine are, or silly but I like it when I can get back into a dream and then I can kind of rewrite it. I've had several of them, some very gooood ones. mhmmn

Haha.... do they involve Luke Pasqualino or such like? :mrgreen:
Gabby

Postby Holly » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:05 pm

It happens to me on rare occasions too, most of the time they are very pleasant dreams. I get really pissed off when I wake up just before some kind of outcome, like before the end of a movie. When I do get back to sleep, I end up back where I left off but then again, I never get to the end , I always wake up just before :brickwall:
Holly
Site Admin

Postby Abs » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:06 pm

Gabby wrote:
Abs wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Abs wrote:

Haha.... do they involve Luke Pasqualino or such like? :mrgreen:

OMG! I had to look him up, God he is hot. I kid you not, the guy in my dream the other night looked a lot like this Luke guy, except he was older and not quite as hot.
Abs

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:15 pm

Gabby wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:Dreams can come true, Gabrielle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Have yours...

*GabriellA

Well he's not made it to Mablethorpe yet.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Stooo » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:19 pm

Have you thought about lucid dreaming?
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:22 pm

I've always had vivid dreams since being a kid right up to now.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby McAz » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:26 pm

I have vivid dreams almost every night. Sometimes terrifying, almost always unworldly, occasionally revealing. Two days ago I thought I might die before morning.
McAz

Postby Sundaze » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:30 pm

I suffer from sleep paralysis.
That is some scary shit
Sundaze

Postby Lady Murasaki » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:32 pm

Sundaze wrote:I suffer from sleep paralysis.
That is some scary shit

What’s that?
Lady Murasaki

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms