DS thread #107

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #107

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:27 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Ignore JJ. If you’ve seen her posts on here recently you’ll know most of us think she’s a paranoid loon. Always ranting her conspiracy theories. Don’t engage with the nutter.

Someones getting overly defensive.... :whistle:

I reckon jaffa's Bobble Hat Gang are in action, pounding away on their keyboards like the good loyal soldiers they are.

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:28 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:Ignore JJ. If you’ve seen her posts on here recently you’ll know most of us think she’s a paranoid loon. Always ranting her conspiracy theories. Don’t engage with the nutter.

yes you when you come out with your loony tune theories and we all laugh at you sweetie. .

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

yes you when you come out with your loony tune theories and we all laugh at you sweetie. .

All? Wrong again sweetcheeks.

Postby Junglejayne » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I've been proved right way too often for your gaslighting to work "guesty". :smilin:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:40 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

I've been proved right way too often for your gaslighting to work "guesty". :smilin:

who have you been proved right about? :off head:

Postby guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:13 pm

Guest wrote:Always someone else's fault?
Amuses me when banned members complain, a bit like the many convicts who claim they're 100% innocent. :whistle:

You have to look at some of the reasons they are banning though. If bans were handed down just for really nuisance trolling, personal abuse, starting arguments, libellous comments, all that good stuff, then there is a good argument that they would be justified.

However, they aren't are they? Most of us have been on the receiving end of tactical alerting and bizarre moderation. Even an innocuous joke or quip can get you banned if it is in a thread where the harridans have decided that they are going to dictate the thread tone.

The mods have their handy "unconstructive" catch-all so they don't have to actually present any kind of sane reason to dish out their arbitrary bollocks.

Bans go with the territory on there, we're all aware of that, but some of the reasons for them are absolutely fucking bonkers.

Postby travelguy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:52 pm

Guest wrote:
travelguy wrote:
Cobs wrote:
travelguy wrote:Well all i know that if Digital Spy were more supportive then I would still be on there

Maybe it was tough love.

Not really. I know I have my issues which I am trying to sort out but Digital Spy could have given me a date to allow me back instead of saying it was a ban that would go on forever.

Sam is that you? travelguy :dunno:

Yeah its me though i don't want to argue or anything, the past is the past which i can't change and i want to look ahead to the future now :smilin: and I have to admit the Mods on Digital Spy have been getting stupid just handing out bans for people who don't deserve it, i remember Flash who got banned and i don't recall him doing anything wrong
travelguy

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:54 pm

travelguy wrote:
Guest wrote:
travelguy wrote:
Cobs wrote:
travelguy wrote:Well all i know that if Digital Spy were more supportive then I would still be on there

Maybe it was tough love.

Not really. I know I have my issues which I am trying to sort out but Digital Spy could have given me a date to allow me back instead of saying it was a ban that would go on forever.

Yeah its me though i don't want to argue or anything, the past is the past which i can't change and i want to look ahead to the future now :smilin: and I have to admit the Mods on Digital Spy have been getting stupid just handing out bans for people who don't deserve it, i remember Flash who got banned and i don't recall him doing anything wrong

Don't you dare make out you didn't deserve your ban. You did.

Postby HobbitFeet » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:04 pm

travelguy wrote:
Guest wrote:
travelguy wrote:
Cobs wrote:

Maybe it was tough love.

do you like your avvie?

I picked that for you
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby travelguy » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:11 pm

i love it thanks hobbit i am so passionate about tourism and travel so anything related to that is fun :smilin:
travelguy

Postby bogtrotter » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:22 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:It's a pity that Axtol has left DS and here, I'd like to hear his opinion on this story.

Sammy Woodhouse: Rapist Arshid Hussain 'offered chance to see victim's child'

A victim of child sexual exploitation has called for a law change amid claims a man who raped her has been invited to play a role in her son's life.Arshid Hussain, who was jailed for 35 years in 2016, was told by Rotherham Council he could seek visits from the child he fathered, The Times reported.
Sammy Woodhouse told the BBC she was devastated when she was informed at a court hearing.
Ms Woodhouse said Hussain had not made any application to see her son.
The Ministry of Justice said urgent efforts would be taken to "address the failings in this case".
Ms Woodhouse described Hussain as "a danger to myself and to other children".
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-s ... e-46368991

When we leave the EU it should be relatively easy to change the law without going through the relevant bodies in Europe/the EU.

My opinion. Yes, the law should be changed. The problem with some aspects of human rights is the rules apply to everybody, whether you are a serial killer or a nun.

We're not leaving the EU. If that hasn't sunk in yet with you brexiteers, then you really are thick as pigshit.
bogtrotter

Postby bogtrotter » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:25 pm

travelguy wrote:i love it thanks hobbit i am so passionate about tourism and travel so anything related to that is fun :smilin:

So you like travel.

Well fuck off then.
bogtrotter

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:30 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
travelguy wrote:i love it thanks hobbit i am so passionate about tourism and travel so anything related to that is fun :smilin:

So you like travel.

Well fuck off then.

:kinell:

Postby Me Again » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:26 pm

Have andykn or BanglaRoad ever given any indication that they have a sense of humour?
Me Again

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 28, 2018 11:55 pm

Me Again wrote:Have andykn or BanglaRoad ever given any indication that they have a sense of humour?

Both have a much better sense of humour then JrA does

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive