DS thread #107

Big Threads

Re: DS thread #107

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:54 pm

travelguy wrote:why cant we all just be nice to each other. :smilin:

I know its a thread about digital spy but honestly the arguments hear are terrible and can get quite personal

I often wonder if the nastiest cunts on here would be quite so brave if the DS members knew about it and came over here for a right of reply.

Somehow I doubt it.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:21 pm

I know its a thread about digital spy but honestly the arguments hear are terrible and can get quite personal

Bit rich coming from you. Practice what you preach. :bell:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:So did Cornish Piskie get a permanent ban then? I'm surprised that she got banned at all being a woman of comfortable shoes. You can seemingly be as rude as you like on there as long as you're a homosexual.

Or a feminist. If you are a lezzer AND a feminist then you’re practically bulletproof.

She’ll be back.

She wouldn't be able to hold her water, her essays would soon give her away.

Postby bogtrotter » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:54 pm

Remind us what you received your previous ban for on here.
bogtrotter

Postby travelguy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:56 pm

Well that was in the past bogtrotter and the thing is I can change which I am doing now. I can't change the past like I have said so I can only look to the future and improve what I am doing now. Im not happy with how I have been in the past but its what I do now which is the main thing
travelguy

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:10 pm

Guest wrote:

I often wonder if the nastiest cunts on here would be quite so brave if the DS members knew about it and came over here for a right of reply.

Somehow I doubt it.

Drop them a line and let them know they can then pop over and defend themselves if they want.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:12 pm

travelguy wrote:Well that was in the past bogtrotter and the thing is I can change which I am doing now. I can't change the past like I have said so I can only look to the future and improve what I am doing now. Im not happy with how I have been in the past but its what I do now which is the main thing

Hang on, are you SamtheFootball?

Previous

Return to The Archive