DS thread #108

Big Threads

DS thread #108

Postby travelguy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:52 pm

Yes I am
travelguy

Re: DS thread #107

Postby guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 2:52 pm

Guest wrote:I often wonder if the nastiest cunts on here would be quite so brave if the DS members knew about it and came over here for a right of reply.

Somehow I doubt it.

On the flip side, would the nastiest cunts on DS come anywhere near a forum like this where they would find themselves out of their rainbow safe space and have to be brave themselves?

Somehow I doubt that.

Postby bogtrotter » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:19 pm

travelguy wrote:Well that was in the past bogtrotter and the thing is I can change which I am doing now. I can't change the past like I have said so I can only look to the future and improve what I am doing now. Im not happy with how I have been in the past but its what I do now which is the main thing

You were repeating your hatred for your family just a few days ago. And you'll be posting the same shyte on here sooner rather than later.
bogtrotter

Postby bogtrotter » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:20 pm

guest wrote:
Guest wrote:I often wonder if the nastiest cunts on here would be quite so brave if the DS members knew about it and came over here for a right of reply.

Somehow I doubt it.

On the flip side, would the nastiest cunts on DS come anywhere near a forum like this where they would find themselves out of their rainbow safe space and have to be brave themselves?

Somehow I doubt that.

They could always post as guests. Should be safe enough.
bogtrotter

Postby travelguy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:22 pm

bogtrotter wrote:
travelguy wrote:Well that was in the past bogtrotter and the thing is I can change which I am doing now. I can't change the past like I have said so I can only look to the future and improve what I am doing now. Im not happy with how I have been in the past but its what I do now which is the main thing

You were repeating your hatred for your family just a few days ago. And you'll be posting the same shyte on here sooner rather than later.

I do not hate my family and I will not be posting any of that again. My family can not improve my life I am the only one that can do that
travelguy

Postby Gabby » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:24 pm

travelguy wrote:Yes I am

So not Lucian then, as you were accused of being! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:24 pm

TWATkins wrote:
jra wrote:See what I mean about random name checks?

See what I mean about replying to every mention of your name ?

Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to reply to that did they ?

Sometime I just make the most stupid and random comments just to see if he replies and he does every time.

Watch....

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:26 pm

I know someone who's met JRA and says he has the shittiest taste in clothing, especially his shoes. No wonder he is single.

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:26 pm

naughty guest
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:27 pm

Keep taking the meds. Its working.

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:29 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:naughty guest

I've got skinless bratwurst for supper.

Postby travelguy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:32 pm

Guest wrote:

Keep taking the meds. Its working.

I can't at the moment because I don't know if I posted this on DS but i chucked them in the bin. However I made an appointment on Monday for my local GP tommorw so hopefully things will work out but thanks for the kind words :smilin:
travelguy

Postby VR6storm » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:33 pm

I see RedTimeForceRanger is still going strong. Really surprised the DS mods haven't tumbled who it is from their not too distant past!!

:cuppaT:
VR6storm

Postby Frankie_Little » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:41 pm

Guest wrote:I know someone who's met JRA and says he has the shittiest taste in clothing, especially his shoes. No wonder he is single.

What an unkind comment.
Frankie_Little

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 29, 2018 4:46 pm

Frankie_Little wrote:
Guest wrote:I know someone who's met JRA and says he has the shittiest taste in clothing, especially his shoes. No wonder he is single.

What an unkind comment.

I know, someone sat for all of half an hour with marg tubs and tape making those shoes.

Next

Return to The Archive