Friday Fight Fred

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Friday Fight Fred

Postby Gabby » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:16 pm

It’s hardly a morgue, Nivarna.... the more rucks... the more interest! :gigglesnshit:
Gabby

Postby Guestopopodopoulous » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:45 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Dean wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Holly wrote:Right...all you people complaining about jra replying to every post, take your own freakn advice and stop replying to him, stop mentioning him, ignore him or scroll past his posts ...ffs how hard can that be??? :brickwall:

...but Oh noooo you guys can't do that, as soon as he starts, you all jump at him and so we have the same shit different day 24/7. You're as bad as he is!!!

You all have an ignore features...USE THE DAMN THING!!!!! ... STOP REPLYING AND THEN COMPLAIN WHEN HE ANSWERS EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS :grrrrr:

If you spit against the wind and every time it splatters back into your eye, how long will it take you to realise you'd be better off not spitting against the wind? :bell:

If only it were that simple!

By the time a thread has been plagued by his condescending and patronising stating the bleedin' obvious shite, along with countless Wiki links... The non stop tour guide to fucking Salcombe and Devon, and his shite music in the music threads, and also randomly posted in threads for no reason.
Annnnnnnd the 7-8 consecutive 'name checks' and his paranoid so called digs he dreams up. You've kind of lost the will to carry on posting. I'll just log off now when he comes on. It's quiet on here at the best of times. He's killing the fun!

Ignoring him is one thing, asking the impossible is another :smilin:

Well said. You’re wasting your breath though, the Admin don’t care...

Neither do I anymore, as I said I'll just log off. He can kill the threads. It's like a morgue on here most of the time most days anyway now. The threads hardly move. :dunno:
just call someone a cunt to liven things up then.
Guestopopodopoulous

Postby Niv » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:53 pm

Guestopopodopoulous wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Dean wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Holly wrote:Right...all you people complaining about jra replying to every post, take your own freakn advice and stop replying to him, stop mentioning him, ignore him or scroll past his posts ...ffs how hard can that be??? :brickwall:

...but Oh noooo you guys can't do that, as soon as he starts, you all jump at him and so we have the same shit different day 24/7. You're as bad as he is!!!

You all have an ignore features...USE THE DAMN THING!!!!! ... STOP REPLYING AND THEN COMPLAIN WHEN HE ANSWERS EVERY ONE OF YOUR POSTS :grrrrr:

If you spit against the wind and every time it splatters back into your eye, how long will it take you to realise you'd be better off not spitting against the wind? :bell:

By the time a thread has been plagued by his condescending and patronising stating the bleedin' obvious shite, along with countless Wiki links... The non stop tour guide to fucking Salcombe and Devon, and his shite music in the music threads, and also randomly posted in threads for no reason.
Annnnnnnd the 7-8 consecutive 'name checks' and his paranoid so called digs he dreams up. You've kind of lost the will to carry on posting. I'll just log off now when he comes on. It's quiet on here at the best of times. He's killing the fun!

Neither do I anymore, as I said I'll just log off. He can kill the threads. It's like a morgue on here most of the time most days anyway now. The threads hardly move. :dunno:
just call someone a c**t to liven things up then.

Even that ends up fizzling out, just gets going and there's about 10 posts dredged up form the week before about random shit. :laughing:
Niv

Postby Guestopopodopoulous » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:58 pm

Nivarna wrote:
Guestopopodopoulous wrote:
Nivarna wrote:
Dean wrote:
Nivarna wrote:

just call someone a c**t to liven things up then.

Even that ends up fizzling out, just gets going and there's about 10 posts dredged up form the week before about random shit. :laughing:

Okay, try calling a poster who rates themself a cunt. That will cause butthurt and guaranteed responses.
Guestopopodopoulous

Postby jra » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:08 am

Nivarna wrote:

:whogives:

I thought my violin was small enough already. Shit. I'll have to buy an even smaller one.

Also, can I get you a new pram and some toys?
jra

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:51 pm

Gabby wrote:It’s hardly a morgue, Nivarna.... the more rucks... the more interest! :gigglesnshit:

The human need for gossip is strong

Postby jra » Tue Nov 27, 2018 11:11 pm

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:It’s hardly a morgue, Nivarna.... the more rucks... the more interest! :gigglesnshit:

The human need for gossip is strong

I'm still LMAO metaphorically at Nirvana having a bit of a meltdown above. Made my day. You know how some people apparently get so affected by what some other random unknown posts. Time to post a shit load of music and wiki links. :roll:
jra

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:41 pm

I'm out tomorrow because I have friends.

Are we having a ruck tonight you bunch of cunts????
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Nucks » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:49 pm

BUDGIE wrote:I'm out tomorrow because I have friends.

The Palm sisters?
Nucks

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:53 pm

Nucks wrote:

The Palm sisters?

Can I borrow your lube so I can peel it back?
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Stooo » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:59 pm

Nucks wrote:

The Palm sisters?

Mother Palm and her five lovely daughters.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Nucks » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:02 pm

Stooo wrote:
Nucks wrote:

The Palm sisters?

Mother Palm and her five lovely daughters.

An orgy? Lucky bastard!
Nucks

Postby Nucks » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:04 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Nucks wrote:

The Palm sisters?

You can have it, but I won’t want it back, ta. :ooer:
Nucks

Postby BUDGIE » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:13 pm

Nucks wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Nucks wrote:

The Palm sisters?

Great. With the amount of sex I get, a wank will be a pleasant change to muff....

Got any Kleenex?
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Nucks » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:16 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Nucks wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Nucks wrote:

The Palm sisters?

Great. With the amount of sex I get, a wank will be a pleasant change to muff....

Got any Kleenex?

Kitchen roll ok?
Nucks

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms