Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:01 am

Dean wrote:
Absolutely awful, I’m afraid.

Been poor for ages IMO.

First two seasons are good though.
Ray of Sunshine

Re: TV Shows.

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:22 pm

Doesn't seem there's all that much on ATM.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Wilson » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:55 pm

Dean wrote:
Wilson wrote:
Dean wrote:House of Cards season 6, the final season. It was shit...

Really? I was looking forward to that too.

Absolutely awful, I’m afraid.

I'm 15 minutes in and it turns out you're right. I really thought the writers and Claire Underwood could carry this without Spacey but apparently not. :shake head: I'll give it a couple of episodes...
Wilson

Postby xtras1 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:20 pm

Anyone seen Homecoming on Prime?
xtras1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Wed Nov 28, 2018 5:57 pm

xtras1 wrote:Anyone seen Homecoming on Prime?

NO but I’ve started watching The Haunting of Hill House and season 2 of The Sinner.

Both gripping so far.
Lady Murasaki

Re: Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:51 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Why would I be interested in your opinion about religion? Did I ask you for it?
You enforced your opinion on me in an attempt to belittle my beliefs. As if listening to a comedian slagging off religion is the 'thing' to do to appear superior. :roll:
You've come across as an arrogant idiot who thinks he knows about outdated concepts by watched YouTube videos. Now that's a debacle.

You don't need to ask for my opinion. It's a public discussion forum, open to all to give replies, as and when. Posting my opinion is not enforcing my beliefs on you. Did I say 'you must become non-religious/an atheist'? That's trying to enforce. I know about the many bad aspects of religion from other sources other than YouTube, so there is no need for you to make assumptions. And you are not doing yourself any favours by calling me an arrogant idiot, when 'I don't agree' will suffice.

You were trying to tell me what should be worshipped instead of God then posted a vid about religion being bullshit.
That's a bit more than just giving me your unwelcome opinion. If you'd have just said it in a more reasonable way I wouldn't have thought you were such an arrogant idiot, but as you said it in an arrogant idiotic way then I'm going to believe you are, in fact, an arrogant idiot.

I actually feel for jra. but funny. did the vid posted happen to be anything related to the religious philosophy of Dawkins?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:58 pm

well, I am no wiser for reading a few pages. and can't be boverd switching tv on yet. not that I have watched a soap or drama since I last shared a tv. didn't mind eastenders or corrie st.
art0hur0moh

Postby Cobs » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:44 pm

Narcos: Mexico is pretty solid for a fourth outing.
The stricture of a real life narrative keep it on the tracks imo.

Spoiler: show
There's a brief cameo from Pablo for the fans
Cobs

Re: Random Stuff Part Nineteen.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:48 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
jra wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Why would I be interested in your opinion about religion? Did I ask you for it?
You enforced your opinion on me in an attempt to belittle my beliefs. As if listening to a comedian slagging off religion is the 'thing' to do to appear superior. :roll:
You've come across as an arrogant idiot who thinks he knows about outdated concepts by watched YouTube videos. Now that's a debacle.

You don't need to ask for my opinion. It's a public discussion forum, open to all to give replies, as and when. Posting my opinion is not enforcing my beliefs on you. Did I say 'you must become non-religious/an atheist'? That's trying to enforce. I know about the many bad aspects of religion from other sources other than YouTube, so there is no need for you to make assumptions. And you are not doing yourself any favours by calling me an arrogant idiot, when 'I don't agree' will suffice.

You were trying to tell me what should be worshipped instead of God then posted a vid about religion being bullshit.
That's a bit more than just giving me your unwelcome opinion. If you'd have just said it in a more reasonable way I wouldn't have thought you were such an arrogant idiot, but as you said it in an arrogant idiotic way then I'm going to believe you are, in fact, an arrogant idiot.

I actually feel for jra. but funny. did the vid posted happen to be anything related to the religious philosophy of Dawkins?

Can’t remember now, it was ages ago.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:21 am

Don’t usually like horror/scary stuff but The Haunting is bloody brilliant. I haven’t screamed at the tv or clutched my cushion this tight in years!
Lady Murasaki

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:31 pm

Finished watching Haunting of Hill House. I don’t think I get it. Was it a meataphor for families who keep guilty secrets which grow into monsters or was it a haunted house? :yikes: :kinell:
Lady Murasaki

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:05 pm

Two rediscovered Morecambe and Wise shows yesterday, that was good.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Lady Murasaki » Fri Jan 04, 2019 3:11 pm

Calitom, looks like our Dr Who discussion got wiped out. Have you seen the female one yet?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:36 pm

Anybody watch the new Luther?

I thought it was shite...
Dean

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:50 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:Finished watching Haunting of Hill House. I don’t think I get it. Was it a meataphor for families who keep guilty secrets which grow into monsters or was it a haunted house? :yikes: :kinell:

I thought it was both, plus a metaphor for relationships with family and friends in general. I think if I watched it again with hindsight I'd see even more in it. :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to TV And Radio