DS Thread #109

Big Threads

DS Thread #109

Postby George » Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:55 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fucking looooong time lurking, bet when you joined you said Ohhhhh I lurveeeeee the smilies :wubbers: :wubwub:

:dunno: Guests can use smilies too. I joined because I finally got pissed off with someone filling up page after after of replies and wanted to hide that person's posts. You can't do that as a guest. It's worth signing up for that alone.

I think most people guest post before actually joining. It’s only bizarre to those who see socks everywhere.

I posted as a guess for a good year before I joined
George

Re: DS thread #108

Postby Niv » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:00 pm

George wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:
Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fucking looooong time lurking, bet when you joined you said Ohhhhh I lurveeeeee the smilies :wubbers: :wubwub:

:dunno: Guests can use smilies too. I joined because I finally got pissed off with someone filling up page after after of replies and wanted to hide that person's posts. You can't do that as a guest. It's worth signing up for that alone.

I think most people guest post before actually joining. It’s only bizarre to those who see socks everywhere.

I posted as a guess for a good year before I joined

I had a good read, and got the 'feel' of the place before I joined. All these that screech "Newbie" probably did too. I think it's wise to check out the dynamics before signing up. :thumbsup:
Niv

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:04 pm

Nivana wrote:I had a good read, and got the 'feel' of the place before I joined. All these that screech "Newbie" probably did too. I think it's wise to check out the dynamics before signing up. :thumbsup:

Yeah, course you did. :roll:
Junglejayne

Postby Vam » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:09 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:I had a good read, and got the 'feel' of the place before I joined. All these that screech "Newbie" probably did too. I think it's wise to check out the dynamics before signing up. :thumbsup:

Ffs, why do you always do this, JJ? :roll: It's like you want to drive new people away with your badgering.

Why do you care so much?
Vam

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:14 pm

Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Ffs, why do you always do this, JJ? :roll: It's like you want to drive new people away with your badgering.

Why do you care so much?

You were quick to jump in there on that old worn out bandwagon Vam - careful, your agenda might be too obvious :dafinger:

Hypocrite.
Junglejayne

Postby Vam » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

Why do you care so much?

You were quick to jump in there on that old worn out bandwagon Vam - careful, your agenda might be too obvious :dafinger:

Hypocrite.

... annnd...bang on cue - here come the vague, unsubstantiated accusations.

And I know when I ask: what agenda? & what bandwagon?, you'll still post in riddles, as though you know something no one else does (or gives a fuck about).

I could write the freakin script when it comes to your obsession with 'outing' folks :roll:
Vam

Postby Fletch » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:27 pm

NastyNickers wrote:
Middens wrote:
Guest wrote:

I didn't. :snooty:
Fletch

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:33 pm

Vam wrote:... annnd...bang on cue - here come the vague, unsubstantiated accusations.

And I know when I ask: what agenda? & what bandwagon?, you'll still post in riddles, as though you know something no one else does (or gives a fuck about).

I could write the freakin script when it comes to your obsession with 'outing' folks :roll:

What outing was there? Vague? Nothing vague about it, anyone who has read here for any length of time don't need your tactics explaining.

You need these 'newbies' don't you hence your OTT bullshit about them. Heres a thought, don't have people finish arguments you start then they wouldn't feel the need to shake off the reputation you've earned them ... right before you drag them back in again. If this latest one has been here before, you aren't doing her any favours.
Junglejayne

Postby Vam » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:39 pm

^^^....see what I mean?

Just more garbled convoluted crap that makes no sense.

Can't be arsed with it :roll: You're a pitiful fool, JJ - end of story...
Vam

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:47 pm

Vam wrote:^^^....see what I mean?

Glad you've thought better of it, these things never work out well..... for the people around you who you drag into your arguments.

Now fuck off you sad pathetic old witch. :shake head: :shake head:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:05 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Vam wrote:^^^....see what I mean?

Glad you've thought better of it, these things never work out well..... for the people around you who you drag into your arguments.

Now fuck off you sad pathetic old witch. :shake head: :shake head:

New forum header right there :bell:

Postby Jon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:38 pm

dogs.gif
dogs.gif (2.8 MiB) Viewed 2483 times
Jon

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:48 pm

Jon wrote:
dogs.gif

Good to see you :wubwub:
Junglejayne

Postby Jon » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:03 pm

I'm in the red hat.

Seriously though, that gif is how I imagine this forum most of the time :laughing:
Jon

Postby Junglejayne » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:16 pm

Jon wrote:I'm in the red hat.

Seriously though, that gif is how I imagine this forum most of the time :laughing:

Thats quite fair :gigglesnshit: and you've missed it. :Hiya:
Junglejayne

Next

Return to The Archive