Xmas Do!

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: Xmas Do!

Postby measurer » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:21 pm

McAz wrote:Oh God, how I hated office dos. Bad food, piss drink, Hi Ho fucking Silver Lining, slobbering women and desperate blokes. Only eclipsed in awfulness by New Year.

Just never appealed to me to go to any, though I did go out with friends I liked the company of at Christmas. Way preferable than sitting next to the drunk guy that no one can stand and trying to edge away from him without being rude. (My luck that would have been the boss!).
measurer

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:31 pm

measurer wrote:
McAz wrote:Oh God, how I hated office dos. Bad food, piss drink, Hi Ho fucking Silver Lining, slobbering women and desperate blokes. Only eclipsed in awfulness by New Year.

Just never appealed to me to go to any, though I did go out with friends I liked the company of at Christmas. Way preferable than sitting next to the drunk guy that no one can stand and trying to edge away from him without being rude. (My luck that would have been the boss!).

You were lucky, I was obliged to attend many - they were truly awful - like a fucking minefield dodging alcohol-fuelled blokes who suddenly got the balls to give you a piece of their mind, and frustrated smelly women wanting to have "fun". :ooer:

Something about Xmas can bring out the worst in people as we have seen on the other thread from Firestarter and his pals. :shake head:

Thankfully, its all behind me now. :smilin:
McAz

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:03 pm

McAz wrote:You were lucky, I was obliged to attend many - they were truly awful - like a fucking minefield dodging alcohol-fuelled blokes who suddenly got the balls to give you a piece of their mind, and frustrated smelly women wanting to have "fun". :ooer:

Is that where you met wife number two?????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:21 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
McAz wrote:You were lucky, I was obliged to attend many - they were truly awful - like a fucking minefield dodging alcohol-fuelled blokes who suddenly got the balls to give you a piece of their mind, and frustrated smelly women wanting to have "fun". :ooer:

Is that where you met wife number two?????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

No. :scratch:
McAz

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:27 pm

McAz wrote:No. :scratch:

Or is that where the first wife cheated on you????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby McAz » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:30 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
McAz wrote:No. :scratch:

Or is that where the first wife cheated on you????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

No. :scratch:
McAz

Postby jra » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:24 am

McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:

You were lucky, I was obliged to attend many - they were truly awful - like a fucking minefield dodging alcohol-fuelled blokes who suddenly got the balls to give you a piece of their mind, and frustrated smelly women wanting to have "fun". :ooer:

Something about Xmas can bring out the worst in people as we have seen on the other thread from Firestarter and his pals. :shake head:

Apparently, according to Fletch, one is supposed to lighten up and not be miserable. :thumbsup:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=48482&p=1597524&sid=aca42093e980032f0062f6bfd1ab0ac4#p1597524
jra

Postby McAz » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:18 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
measurer wrote:

Apparently, according to Fletch, one is supposed to lighten up and not be miserable. :thumbsup:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=48482&p=1597524&sid=aca42093e980032f0062f6bfd1ab0ac4#p1597524

That is impossible under the conditions I've described.
McAz

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug