PJ day!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: PJ day!

Postby jra » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:06 pm

McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:I once wandered down the WVS shop still in a daze from the anaesthetic with my arse hanging out. :oops:

Were you completely naked?

Well you are an arse.

Can't be many left on here that you haven't got on your target list. :gigglesnshit:

He has a crush on me - but I'm not for rent so he get's fucked off. :gigglesnshit:

Change the record McAz. Modelling yourself on Dean is not something to be proud of.
jra

Postby McAz » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:14 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:I once wandered down the WVS shop still in a daze from the anaesthetic with my arse hanging out. :oops:

Were you completely naked?

Well you are an arse.

Can't be many left on here that you haven't got on your target list. :gigglesnshit:

He has a crush on me - but I'm not for rent so he get's fucked off. :gigglesnshit:

Change the record McAz. Modelling yourself on Dean is not something to be proud of.

Oooh, I knew a refusal would offend. :gigglesnshit:
McAz

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:22 pm

McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
Guest wrote:
jra wrote:Were you completely naked?

Well you are an arse.

Oooh, I knew a refusal would offend. :gigglesnshit:

:pmsl:

He likes a bit of resistance does jaffa. Watch your penny. :thumbsup:

Postby Nucks » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:31 pm

Gabby wrote:Do you have them? :mrgreen: .... i’m having one today, and nothing is gonna make me get dressed! :hap:

Tuesdays are my pj days unless I take the weekend off. I love slobbing around and watching tele on my day off.
Nucks

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms