DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:54 am

guest wrote:DS has proven what a set of the trolls the left wing remain loons and hypercrites they are these Labour supporting remainers are now big fans of John Major, Anna Soubry and Bercow just because they are remainers yet want the Tories out of government.

James2001 is so far left he makes Arthur Scargill look like Tommy Robinson but the moment they show any support for remain they are the best, brilliant.

The amount of times these pillocks have said wow John Major always my favourite Tory great man they weren't saying that in 1990's I bet.

I bet if someone could be arsed to go through the archive on Bercow some of these types like Ads would certainly have been slagging Bercow off in the past.

You're right here. I'm not a fan of Patsystone but I liked how she pointed out the other day to inept Remainers rejoicing at Yvette Cooper doing more to stop Brexit than Jeremy Corbyn that Cooper herself is currently opposed to another Brexit referendum.

Cue stunned silence from them.

Poeple like Ads, Lostfool all hated John Bercow at the height of the bullying allegations. Now he is their god. Its sickening but what DS has come to be. Its just a shit hole of double standards and hypocrisy.

Postby Middens » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:23 pm

DS is heavily moderated. If you're strongly opinionated, or you're forceful or likely to lose your temper and flame, you are going to get a ban. Sometimes you'll get luckily and it will get overlooked but keep doing it and they'll get you eventually. No use crying about how unfair it all is. The place has been around long enough for people to know what it is like. :dunno:
Middens

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:23 pm

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:DS has proven what a set of the trolls the left wing remain loons and hypercrites they are these Labour supporting remainers are now big fans of John Major, Anna Soubry and Bercow just because they are remainers yet want the Tories out of government.

James2001 is so far left he makes Arthur Scargill look like Tommy Robinson but the moment they show any support for remain they are the best, brilliant.

The amount of times these pillocks have said wow John Major always my favourite Tory great man they weren't saying that in 1990's I bet.

I bet if someone could be arsed to go through the archive on Bercow some of these types like Ads would certainly have been slagging Bercow off in the past.

You're right here. I'm not a fan of Patsystone but I liked how she pointed out the other day to inept Remainers rejoicing at Yvette Cooper doing more to stop Brexit than Jeremy Corbyn that Cooper herself is currently opposed to another Brexit referendum.

Poeple like Ads, Lostfool all hated John Bercow at the height of the bullying allegations. Now he is their god. Its sickening but what DS has come to be. Its just a shit hole of double standards and hypocrisy.

What's Patsy's latest view on Brexit? she has called a few things accurately including her prediction that Bercow would eventually start overriding Parliament to stop no deal.

I'm gutted to hear GGP got banned and hope its not perm. He was a passionate believer in what he thought was right. These are the type of posters DS needs, not idiots like Sandy Nerja and Christopher D.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:47 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

What's Patsy's latest view on Brexit? she has called a few things accurately including her prediction that Bercow would eventually start overriding Parliament to stop no deal.

I'm gutted to hear GGP got banned and hope its not perm. He was a passionate believer in what he thought was right. These are the type of posters DS needs, not idiots like Sandy Nerja and Christopher D.

That a second referendum hasn't got the numbers in parliament yet so calling for one will be a waste of time. Hope she is wrong.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:GGP banned. MajorZero banned. MarkJones banned.

Great day yesterday where Leave idiots couldn’t help letting their masks slip.

Eric_Blob banned too.

The Soubry Nazi thread máde many show their true colours. Seems like Cobis just managed to hang on but probably got a decent warning.

I don't believe for a minute GGP was using the term 'nazi'.

What went off to end up with so many long term posters banned but so many supercilious remainers and trolls left untouched?

The mods had warned several times for the thread to be kept on topic but not many were listening. About 8 got banned in quick succession. They might not all be permanent.

If the Withdrawal Agreement fails to pass next week DS will be full of gloating Remainers so I'd expect some Brexiteers to cop a ban then if they haven't flounced to Wizzy's safe place forum :pmsl:

Lol! Still pushing the Wizzy safe space jargon? wizzy's forum is fully open to any person with any view. The fact you don't know that suggests you are just shit stirring. Unlike DS where only Remainers are welcome.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:03 pm

I'm really liking Patsy Stone's work at the moment. She is a Remainer but isn't taking any crap from her follow deluded Remainers and isn't scared to call them out on being hypocrites either. I'm hoping she takes on that horror Ads soon.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:34 pm

DS seem to refuse all discussion of the McCanns now.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:23 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sandy and Christopher are passionate believers in what they think is right too .So when you praise GGP for being a passionate believer but not others it really is about who agrees and disagrees with you and not the virtue of being a passionate believer and the type DS needs.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:55 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Sandy and Christopher are passionate believers in what they think is right too .So when you praise GGP for being a passionate believer but not others it really is about who agrees and disagrees with you and not the virtue of being a passionate believer and the type DS needs.

Christopher D is thick as shit. He didn't even understand the difference between right and left wing politics so how can he be passionate about what he believes when he doesn't understand what he believes?

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:58 pm

Guest wrote:DS seem to refuse all discussion of the McCanns now.

This should be a post in the "What really obvious thing have you only just realised" thread guesty. They just won't have it. :dunno:

Was a thread wooshed, how far did it get and who started it?

Any bans or bloodshed? :mrgreen:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:03 pm

Guest wrote:I'm really liking Patsy Stone's work at the moment. She is a Remainer but isn't taking any crap from her follow deluded Remainers and isn't scared to call them out on being hypocrites either. I'm hoping she takes on that horror Ads soon.

Oh Patsy. No need to keep posting about yourself.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:36 pm

Guest wrote:I'm really liking Patsy Stone's work at the moment. She is a Remainer but isn't taking any crap from her follow deluded Remainers and isn't scared to call them out on being hypocrites either. I'm hoping she takes on that horror Ads soon.

Too stubborn for her own good sometimes but has turned into one of the more competent posters and not part of the left wing echo chamber DS has become which is surprising given her love for the old communist.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:39 pm

Guest wrote:

Oh Patsy. No need to keep posting about yourself.

mRebel is my ady.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:40 pm

Guest wrote:DS seem to refuse all discussion of the McCanns now.

The way that ghastly pair have managed to basically censor the internet and national press because they'll stick their lawyers on anyone who so much as breathes in a way they don't like is deeply sinister.

Why have they been afforded so much power?

Obviously you do get idioits who go too far and post genuine libel but I've never known a case before where people have to walk on eggshells as much as we do with the McCanns.

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:49 pm

Why did Aye Up get banned?

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive