Missing in Action?

Big Threads

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Gabby » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Kat wrote:New start new year out the old shi T behind .great feeling x

Hi kat :Hiya: .... nice to see a positive attitude :thumbsup: .... HNY to you! :canny:
Gabby

Postby Vam » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Kat wrote:Gonna be able to post more now I'm sorted t t f n :thumbsup:

Good :thumbsup: :smilin:
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 10, 2019 2:09 pm

Guest wrote:Worth re-iterating.

JRA Interested Guest wrote:
I rarely post on forums since the Mirror days, but I have followed them having had contact off forums with a few, who sometimes highlight humorous snippets or things of interest that they've seen. So I am in no way biased towards any particular poster.

I have read Jra's posts both here and on Emaul and I have to say I find them very open and informative. His posts on Emaul actually gave me food for thought, and greatly helped in some work I have been doing in rl. He seems to have rattled a few and earned himself a 'troll' badge, he's been open and admitted much that he's done in his personal life and his residential set-up. He's also been ridiculed and baited endlessly.

I think what some should bear in mind that whilst they find Jra's posts a chore, others find them anything but.

The simple solution is if you are not interested in what he has to say, then don't read it. There's plenty of other threads to contribute to!

If some of the people log on simply log on to engage in endless posts attacking Jra, well the question is have you nothing better to be doing with that time? As from what I see they probably need to look to filling their own lives with interest, instead of taking so much time reading about Jra's with such little scorn.

Hmmm, same expressions, same spelling mistakes. Now, who could it be I wonder? :gigglesnshit:

Postby jra » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:

I rarely post on forums since the Mirror days, but I have followed them having had contact off forums with a few, who sometimes highlight humorous snippets or things of interest that they've seen. So I am in no way biased towards any particular poster.

I have read Jra's posts both here and on Emaul and I have to say I find them very open and informative. His posts on Emaul actually gave me food for thought, and greatly helped in some work I have been doing in rl. He seems to have rattled a few and earned himself a 'troll' badge, he's been open and admitted much that he's done in his personal life and his residential set-up. He's also been ridiculed and baited endlessly.

I think what some should bear in mind that whilst they find Jra's posts a chore, others find them anything but.

The simple solution is if you are not interested in what he has to say, then don't read it. There's plenty of other threads to contribute to!

If some of the people log on simply log on to engage in endless posts attacking Jra, well the question is have you nothing better to be doing with that time? As from what I see they probably need to look to filling their own lives with interest, instead of taking so much time reading about Jra's with such little scorn.

Hmmm, same expressions, same spelling mistakes. Now, who could it be I wonder? :gigglesnshit:

Well. Who is it then?
jra

Postby Jon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:43 pm

Guest wrote:

I don't see any spelling mistakes there.
Jon

Postby HobbitFeet » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:46 pm

there's a couple of little mistakes but nothing major

it does read like something that has been translated from English to Mandarin then back again using a dodgy translation tool though
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Jon » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:00 pm

Grammar mistakes, but I don't see any spelling mistakes. Unless they're considered the same thing, I'm no expert.
Jon

Postby Middens » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:09 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:there's a couple of little mistakes but nothing major

it does read like something that has been translated from English to Mandarin then back again using a dodgy translation tool though

That would actually look like this.

Since the time of the Mirror, I have rarely arena on the subject, but I have followed them in some arena with some people, who sometimes highlight humorous fragments or the interesting things they have seen in the matter of the time.So I definitely don't favor any particular sea report.

I've read about the JRA's posts in this and emaul, and I have to say that I found it very open and rich in content.His post on Emaul actually gave me a lot of thought and gave me a great help in some of the work I've done.He seemed to have chatted for himself to win a "troll" badge, and he kept open his heart and admitted that he had done a good job of living and residential installations.He was also laughed at endlessly and seductive bait.

I think some people should remember, although they found the JRA post is a chore, but others found it just.The simple solution is that if you're not interested in what he's saying, please don't read it.There are many other topics to be involved in!

If some people are recording just posting a post on the endless attack Jra, then the question is, isn't there anything better for you? From what I have seen, they may need to look for their lives with interest, rather than spending so much time reading about the little disdain of the JRA
Middens

Postby banana chewits » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:35 pm

jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well. Who is it then?

a lunatic, don't worry about it.
banana chewits

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:46 pm

Brothel keeper or psychiatrist? :dunno:
McAz

Postby Goodwife » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:22 pm

McAz wrote:

Lucian

Mrs D must have turned to the dark side :yikes:

It's clearly a cold day in hell because I actually agree with him :yikes: :ooer:
Goodwife

Postby McAz » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:34 pm

Goodwife wrote:
McAz wrote:

Lucian

Mrs D must have turned to the dark side :yikes:

It's clearly a cold day in hell because I actually agree with him :yikes: :ooer:

Patient then.
McAz

Postby Junglejayne » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:37 pm

McAz wrote:Patient then.

:mrgreen:
Junglejayne

Postby Fletch » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:03 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:there's a couple of little mistakes but nothing major

Where was it posted originally? :dunno:
Fletch

Postby jra » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:35 pm

banana chewits wrote:
jra wrote:
Guest wrote:

Well. Who is it then?

a lunatic, don't worry about it.

I know you are, but who wrote the quoted post?
jra

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive