I, Daniel Blake

A right load of bollocks...

Re: I, Daniel Blake

Postby Gabby » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:48 am

BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:Can't stand VamCleo or her racist behaviour :shake head: :shake head:

But can't you see??

By tolerating Poca/Gabby, you are implicitly condoning her behaviour!

If everyone was like me, this world would be a fucking great place. But unfortunately its not. And that's because YOU aren't clamping down on the cam-dodging trollop as you should.

What do you have to say for yourself?

PS:
Do you like blacks?

Be specific.

There is more to gabby than her racist shit. I gave my opinion on it at the time. End of we have all moved on now

I don't like/dislike people based on the colour of their skin :wurms: Nor do I refer to people as 'blacks'

I've not moved on you racist enabling slag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about Chinese people?

I can't fucking stand the English, personally....

Racist twat...
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:28 pm

Stooo wrote:Impending shitshow.

Were you on this bus Pokes because this is how you sound:

Woman with guide dog told to get her ‘fucking dog off bus’ – because it was black and not yellow

:roll:

What rag did you get that crap from? :whistle:
Gabby

Postby Gabby » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:29 pm

Stooo wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Woman with guide dog told to get her ‘fucking dog off bus’ – because it was black and not yellow

(Notwithstanding my own (shameful) one-off episode of relating the word "slumdog" to that irritating imbecile Rocco), Gabby is a self-confessed racist, real-life supporter of the far right, making any utterance from her regarding serious discussion null and void.

She's a mate, we go back years. We can survive a bit of politics.

That told her! :pmsl:
Gabby

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:32 pm

Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

(Notwithstanding my own (shameful) one-off episode of relating the word "slumdog" to that irritating imbecile Rocco), Gabby is a self-confessed racist, real-life supporter of the far right, making any utterance from her regarding serious discussion null and void.

Which one is you?

:pukeup: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 3:34 pm

Cleopatra wrote:

Having an opinion you don't -or say you don't - agree with does not make that opinion invalid.

Grow up :off head:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:07 pm

Guest wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Having an opinion you don't -or say you don't - agree with does not make that opinion invalid.

......Obviously another right wing scumbag.

You're the one that needs to grow up you narcissistic moron.

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:46 pm

Guest wrote:
Gabby wrote:
Stooo wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

Which one is you?

:pukeup: :pmsl:

The washed out Croydon facelift one is Gabby and the doughball behind her with the dead eye smacked arse face is GW :pmsl:

Postby Jon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:57 pm

They look like normal people to me, hardly deserving of the vomit emoticon :dunno:
Jon

Postby Agewatch » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:57 pm

That photo must be from the 80's then.
Agewatch

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:01 pm

Jon wrote:They look like normal people to me, hardly deserving of the vomit emoticon :dunno:

:yikes: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:21 pm

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:

......Obviously another right wing scumbag.

You're the one that needs to grow up you narcissistic moron.

It's a discussion board, ergo people discuss things. The reason people discuss things is to share opinions, which everyone is entitled to have.

You're old enough to understand that surely. :off head:

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms