Free your mind

A right load of bollocks...

Free your mind

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 12, 2019 12:25 pm

And the rest will followwwww...

If you can access this article about The Secret Life of a Naughty Muslim in next months Cosmo, do.
https://mobile.twitter.com/Habeeb_Akand ... 1976873989
It’s an informative read, I’m not Muslim and my parents weren’t as strict as most Asians were with their daughters but it expresses the angst of trying to reconcile the two different worlds well.

For those who are interested of course, the rest can keep picking out fluff from their belly buttons.

(At least I was allowed out as long as they thought I was at the library, a lot can happen in a library).
Lady Murasaki

Re: Free your mind

Postby xtras1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:09 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:And the rest will followwwww...

If you can access this article about The Secret Life of a Naughty Muslim in next months Cosmo, do.
It’s an informative read, I’m not Muslim and my parents weren’t as strict as most Asians were with their daughters but it expresses the angst of trying to reconcile the two different worlds well.

For those who are interested of course, the rest can keep picking out fluff from their belly buttons.

(At least I was allowed out as long as they thought I was at the library, a lot can happen in a library).

Some religions... seem to suffocate the women. Thankfully slowly things are changing.

I mean ffs only recently women in saudi Arabia are allowed to drive! Thanks to the women speaking :bell: up
xtras1

Postby Dean » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:12 pm

Lol @ dumb and dumber... :laughing:
Dean

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:14 pm

xtras1 wrote:

Some religions... seem to suffocate the women. Thankfully slowly things are changing.

I mean ffs only recently women in saudi Arabia are allowed to drive! Thanks to the women speaking :bell: up

Religion was created to suffocate women.
Lady Murasaki

Postby xtras1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
xtras1 wrote:

Religion was created to suffocate women.

Seems that way murasaki... :(
xtras1

Postby Maddog » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:21 pm

I know a Persian girl that drew the line at Ramadan. In high school she said "fuck this, I want a sandwich". She hasn't looked back.

Except when she is Iran. She covered her hair, tattoos and whatever so that she can make it back here to be a heathen.
Maddog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:29 pm

Maddog wrote:

I know a Persian girl that drew the line at Ramadan. In high school she said "fuck this, I want a sandwich". She hasn't looked back.

Except when she is Iran. She covered her hair, tattoos and whatever so that she can make it back here to be a heathen.

The girls gotto do what she’s gotto do. :smilin:

Leading a double life is par for the course.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Maddog » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:41 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

She's definitely not leading a double life here. She's a wild hairdresser who also works in a brewery.

Now her once every decade trips to Iran.............
Maddog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:44 pm

Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

She's definitely not leading a double life here. She's a wild hairdresser who also works in a brewery.

Do her Iranian family know? Or do they think she works in a library? :laughing:
Lady Murasaki

Postby xtras1 » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:45 pm

Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Wow she sounds extremely wild :mrgreen:
xtras1

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:59 pm

xtras1 wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

It’s all relative. Just uncovering the head may be considered wild.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Maddog » Sat Jan 12, 2019 8:51 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Do her Iranian family know? Or do they think she works in a library? :laughing:

They know. At least as much as any parents know about their daughter. They bailed when the Shah got deposed. They are very western. She's a pot smoking, cigarette smoking, white stripe in her hair, tattoo covered, hard drinking chick with nice boobs that she doesn't mind flaunting them. I should probably asked her out. :leer:
Maddog

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:02 pm

:laughing:
She sounds dangerous, be careful out there Maddie, but yeah you should!
Lady Murasaki

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:11 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
Maddog wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:

It’s all relative. Just uncovering the head may be considered wild.

before rock showing the ankles was considered taboo, before the sixties, showing the knees was considered taboo. most religious philosophies were designed to include Women in debate. it can't be considered socially inclusive when Mothers interests where neglected at the detriment of Children, Boys and Girls alike. in the past, it was just as evident Girls matured quicker than Boys as it is today. that should be an indication of how society within Natural rules should proceed. the only time exclusions should happen is for a week once a month. so some tyrant at some point must have organized important debates to take place when there was only a Patriarchs influence at some point beyond societies recollection. which is still evident in the emotional responses.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Jan 12, 2019 11:17 pm

why do Men fight? to protect Women! what does an enemy attack? that which is fought for!
art0hur0moh

Next

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms