Jew or no Jew?

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Jew or no Jew?

Postby LordRaven » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:36 pm

Fletch wrote:Golan Druze gather at border, chanting loyalty to Syria's Assad OCTOBER 6, 2018

Carrying Syrian flags and pictures of President Bashar al-Assad, dozens of Arab Druze who live on the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights gathered on Saturday to celebrate what they consider to be success in the Syrian civil war.

Dressed in traditional black garb and white hats, the small crowd chanted and shouted into megaphones, pledging loyalty to Assad, while Syrian soldiers, hundreds of meters away, across a security fence and on the opposite side of a valley, yelled back in support.

The Druze are an Arab minority who practice an offshoot of Islam and whose adherents in Syria have long been loyal to the ruling Assad family.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mide ... SKCN1MG0G6

You're a fucking clown Raven, a clueless one at that.

I am guessing you don't understand how FEAR can motivate minorities such as the Druze to enter into such open displays of loyalty to a totalitarian regime you stupid child.

If you read this article all the way through about the Druze population, divided by borders drawn by others, found themselves in Syria Lebanon and Israel and it seems they historically accept their lot in the country they reside but pay homage to the country(countries) just over their visible borders.

The Druze play a game of trying to keep everyone sweet so as not to upset anyone,

Read this article Felch and you MIGHT learn something, and you might also note which country gives them the greatest freedoms of choice --and your butthurt will be monumental when you do :gigglesnshit:

https://www.pri.org/stories/2017-11-16/ ... rias-civil

No offence Felch, anyone reading the article will grasp the Druze fear and have no wish to upset Syria --hence the pretendy shows of allegiance.

p.s. You know fuck all :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby calitom » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:45 am

LordRaven wrote:Oh no, a thread that has turned into a religious debate? Have fun. :bored:

thats great but neither of your quotes had anything to do with and showed not even a slight bit of relevance to my question.
calitom

Postby calitom » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:47 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Fletch wrote:‘Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration

In setting out the Trump administration’s Middle East policy, one of the first things Mike Pompeo made clear to his audience in Cairo is that he had come to the region as “as an evangelical Christian”.

In his speech at the American University in Cairo, Pompeo said that in his state department office: “I keep a Bible open on my desk to remind me of God and his word, and the truth.”

The secretary of state’s primary message in Cairo was that the US was ready once more to embrace conservative Middle Eastern regimes, no matter how repressive, if they made common cause against Iran.

His second message was religious. In his visit to Egypt, he came across as much as a preacher as a diplomat. He talked about “America’s innate goodness” and marveled at a newly built cathedral as “a stunning testament to the Lord’s hand”.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/50926.htm

As I said earlier in this thread to Tom, Americans are all evangelical, they are brought up to be and instructed to be every day. It's as if convincing people to support heinous crimes is acceptable, as long as it's in the name of religion. It's not.

and they also claim Jesus is Good God, which is blasphemy in accordance with Jesus's own teachings!

How is that blasphemy?? Be specific Arthur.

is Good. but if You wish to be a better Man gi"only Godve Your wealth to the poor. for it would be easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of neddle than arich man to see Heaven." that quote is more directed towards focus of intent.

the law is blasphemous as well! "place no idols before me." in other words the prosecution lies for fiscal gain!

i wasnt talking about the LAW or idols. i was speaking about Jesus being God as part of the trinity.Nor was I talking about fiscal gain.
calitom

Postby calitom » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:47 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Fletch wrote:‘Brought to Jesus’: the evangelical grip on the Trump administration

In setting out the Trump administration’s Middle East policy, one of the first things Mike Pompeo made clear to his audience in Cairo is that he had come to the region as “as an evangelical Christian”.

In his speech at the American University in Cairo, Pompeo said that in his state department office: “I keep a Bible open on my desk to remind me of God and his word, and the truth.”

The secretary of state’s primary message in Cairo was that the US was ready once more to embrace conservative Middle Eastern regimes, no matter how repressive, if they made common cause against Iran.

His second message was religious. In his visit to Egypt, he came across as much as a preacher as a diplomat. He talked about “America’s innate goodness” and marveled at a newly built cathedral as “a stunning testament to the Lord’s hand”.

As I said earlier in this thread to Tom, Americans are all evangelical, they are brought up to be and instructed to be every day. It's as if convincing people to support heinous crimes is acceptable, as long as it's in the name of religion. It's not.

and they also claim Jesus is Good God, which is blasphemy in accordance with Jesus's own teachings!

is Good. but if You wish to be a better Man gi"only Godve Your wealth to the poor. for it would be easier for a Camel to pass through the eye of neddle than arich man to see Heaven." that quote is more directed towards focus of intent.

the law is blasphemous as well! "place no idols before me." in other words the prosecution lies for fiscal gain!

i wasnt talking about the LAW or idols. i was speaking about Jesus being God as part of the trinity.Nor was I talking about fiscal gain.
calitom

Postby Fletch » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:13 am

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:Golan Druze gather at border, chanting loyalty to Syria's Assad OCTOBER 6, 2018

Carrying Syrian flags and pictures of President Bashar al-Assad, dozens of Arab Druze who live on the Israeli-controlled Golan Heights gathered on Saturday to celebrate what they consider to be success in the Syrian civil war.

Dressed in traditional black garb and white hats, the small crowd chanted and shouted into megaphones, pledging loyalty to Assad, while Syrian soldiers, hundreds of meters away, across a security fence and on the opposite side of a valley, yelled back in support.

The Druze are an Arab minority who practice an offshoot of Islam and whose adherents in Syria have long been loyal to the ruling Assad family.

I am guessing you don't understand how FEAR can motivate minorities such as the Druze to enter into such open displays of loyalty to a totalitarian regime you stupid child.

If you read this article all the way through about the Druze population, divided by borders drawn by others, found themselves in Syria Lebanon and Israel and it seems they historically accept their lot in the country they reside but pay homage to the country(countries) just over their visible borders.

The Druze play a game of trying to keep everyone sweet so as not to upset anyone,

Read this article Felch and you MIGHT learn something, and you might also note which country gives them the greatest freedoms of choice --and your butthurt will be monumental when you do :gigglesnshit:

No offence Felch, anyone reading the article will grasp the Druze fear and have no wish to upset Syria --hence the pretendy shows of allegiance.

Eetta Prince-Gibson (author of Ravens link)

Eetta Prince-Gibson is an award-winning journalist, academic, activist and lecturer. Eetta is currently the Israel Editor for Moment Magazine, after stepping down as the editor-in-chief of The Jerusalem Report, a position she held for five years

Eetta was born in the United States. At the age of 19, she immigrated to Israel and joined the IDF.

http://wupjconnections.org/speaker/eetta-prince-gibson/

Outgoing IDF Chief Says Yes, We Armed Anti-Government Extremists in Syria

That Israel was assisting rebel groups with extremist ideologies in Syria has been widely believed by a number of observers, who were often derided as “conspiracy theorists” for floating the notion. Eisenkot’s statements confirm those suspicions.

The notion was fueled in part by Israel’s medivacing flights of wounded Jabhat al Nusra fighters to Israeli hospitals under Operation Good Neighbor. Jabhat al Nusra is one of al-Qaeda’s main affiliates in Syria.

Eisenkot also for the first time admitted that the Israel government armed anti-government groups in southern Syria with light weapons, in part to counter Iran and in part because they “identified Syria as the weak link, where we could cut the Shia crescent.”

The Israelis also supplied more than 3 million pounds of food, more than half a million pounds of clothes, a quarter of a million gallons of fuel, 21 electrical generators, and nearly 25,000 palettes of medical supplies.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/outgoing- ... ia/253882/

ISRAEL ONCE AGAIN STRIKES DAMASCUS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (VIDEOS)

Israeli warplanes carried out an airstrike on a depot in the Damascus international airport at the late hours of January 11, a military source told the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA).

https://southfront.org/breaking-israel- ... in-videos/

You are an embarrassment Raven with your propaganda in support of terrorists being spammed all over the forum. :shake head:
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:11 am

calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
calitom wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:

i wasnt talking about the LAW or idols. i was speaking about Jesus being God as part of the trinity.Nor was I talking about fiscal gain.[/quote]
seems you don't understand. okay, let's take it back a bit. "all fall short the glory of God," even Jesus! He may have been as close to perfection as any Human can achieve, but God Jesus was not! so why do People misconstrue what He actually said about God being Good, and HimSelf less than Good? indicating that He is less than God and God has no equal! the greatest issue with the three main secular monotheistic religions is the written Word! 80% of language is nonverbal, the written Word removes emotions which punctuation tries to portray. so we are left with less than 5% of all original context and intended meaning. so whatever is dictated is merely an interpretation of what someone's opinion is of someone else's intended meaning was 2 thousand years ago. add to that People lived in very different environments than We do today and faced very different challenges. You don't think as they did (similar thoughts or reasons) the world You know and the way we use language is very different. Jesus being the Son is derived on egyptian Sun worship. as far as the records are concerned it is the Sun that is the one true God of the ancients egyptians who would have influenced Moses, but the Sun and the first divine Creator, that which breath the Breath of Life into the nostrils making a Living being, can't be the Sun. it is the Sun Who is as close to divinity as any physical form can be. but We are told that it is Heaven where God resides. with His feet upon the Earth. the trinity is simply My most Excellent Majesties Lairds Spiritual and Temporal and Common. or My Colloquial Estates Priestly and Noble and Burgh. the Holy Trinity is the harmony of Spirit, Mind, Body. the Breath comes from out of the void and for anyone to say different they are denying that which came before the first Living Being! and as such corrupt ever teaching beyond that point. as I said I don't think I know nothing, I, in fact, do know Nothing. and I could go into the inflection point of Diracs electron equation, giving You a comprehensive understanding of Your own conscious Being and intraPersonal Relations with everything else.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:18 am

My introspection started with the peat bog sacrifices!
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:45 am

would You like to see YourSelf as You truly are? note, see the physical representation of what You think You are in Our 3-dimensional reality! because Your skin is an independent Living Being with its own Consciousness. get four mirrors in the shape of equilateral triangles. to make it easier to comprehend just use 1 mirror and place your hand up the surface, you are in opposition to YourSelf. right in the middle of both perspectives is where You reside.
art0hur0moh

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:51 pm

Fletch wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Eetta Prince-Gibson (author of Ravens link)

Eetta Prince-Gibson is an award-winning journalist, academic, activist and lecturer. Eetta is currently the Israel Editor for Moment Magazine, after stepping down as the editor-in-chief of The Jerusalem Report, a position she held for five years

Eetta was born in the United States. At the age of 19, she immigrated to Israel and joined the IDF.

http://wupjconnections.org/speaker/eetta-prince-gibson/

Outgoing IDF Chief Says Yes, We Armed Anti-Government Extremists in Syria

That Israel was assisting rebel groups with extremist ideologies in Syria has been widely believed by a number of observers, who were often derided as “conspiracy theorists” for floating the notion. Eisenkot’s statements confirm those suspicions.

The notion was fueled in part by Israel’s medivacing flights of wounded Jabhat al Nusra fighters to Israeli hospitals under Operation Good Neighbor. Jabhat al Nusra is one of al-Qaeda’s main affiliates in Syria.

Eisenkot also for the first time admitted that the Israel government armed anti-government groups in southern Syria with light weapons, in part to counter Iran and in part because they “identified Syria as the weak link, where we could cut the Shia crescent.”

The Israelis also supplied more than 3 million pounds of food, more than half a million pounds of clothes, a quarter of a million gallons of fuel, 21 electrical generators, and nearly 25,000 palettes of medical supplies.

https://www.mintpressnews.com/outgoing- ... ia/253882/

ISRAEL ONCE AGAIN STRIKES DAMASCUS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (VIDEOS)

Israeli warplanes carried out an airstrike on a depot in the Damascus international airport at the late hours of January 11, a military source told the Syrian Arab News Agency (SANA).

https://southfront.org/breaking-israel- ... in-videos/

You are an embarrassment Raven with your propaganda in support of terrorists being spammed all over the forum. :shake head:

Not according to Druze leaders like Walid Jumblat Felch, the very same people who'd think you a cunt for saying what you do.
Odd how the Druze can rise to high ranks in the Israeli military but are forcibly conscripted into the Syrian Military isn't it?
Very odd how so many study medecine in Syria but then opt to work as doctors in Israel too don't you think?
Odd how the Israelis allow seeming dissent by the Druze waving Syrian flags and condemningIsrael --when in sight of Syrian armed forces -- isn't it?
I think the Israelis understand the Druze need to appease the Syrians so as not to incur the wrath of the totalitarian Syrian regime.
As I asked before, why don't you go and live there in Syria if you think it so wonderful?
You won't answer and you certainly won't go there because you are an empty hollow sham of a mouthpiece too cowardly to back up your claims with your feet.
QED You words are worthless --as are you :cuppaT:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:52 pm

calitom wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Oh no, a thread that has turned into a religious debate? Have fun. :bored:

thats great but neither of your quotes had anything to do with and showed not even a slight bit of relevance to my question.

What question was that?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby calitom » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:51 am

" wasnt talking about the LAW or idols. i was speaking about Jesus being God as part of the trinity.Nor was I talking about fiscal gain.[/quote]
seems you don't understand. okay, let's take it back a bit. "all fall short the glory of God," even Jesus! He may have been as close to perfection as any Human can achieve, but God Jesus was not! so why do People misconstrue what He actually said about God being Good, and HimSelf less than Good? indicating that He is less than God and God has no equal! the greatest issue with the three main secular monotheistic religions is the written Word! 80% of language is nonverbal, the written Word removes emotions which punctuation tries to portray. so we are left with less than 5% of all original context and intended meaning. so whatever is dictated is merely an interpretation of what someone's opinion is of someone else's intended meaning was 2 thousand years ago. add to that People lived in very different environments than We do today and faced very different challenges. You don't think as they did (similar thoughts or reasons) the world You know and the way we use language is very different. Jesus being the Son is derived on egyptian Sun worship. as far as the records are concerned it is the Sun that is the one true God of the ancients egyptians who would have influenced Moses, but the Sun and the first divine Creator, that which breath the Breath of Life into the nostrils making a Living being, can't be the Sun. it is the Sun Who is as close to divinity as any physical form can be. but We are told that it is Heaven where God resides. with His feet upon the Earth. the trinity is simply My most Excellent Majesties Lairds Spiritual and Temporal and Common. or My Colloquial Estates Priestly and Noble and Burgh. the Holy Trinity is the harmony of Spirit, Mind, Body. the Breath comes from out of the void and for anyone to say different they are denying that which came before the first Living Being! and as such corrupt ever teaching beyond that point. as I said I don't think I know nothing, I, in fact, do know Nothing. and I could go into the inflection point of Diracs electron equation, giving You a comprehensive understanding of Your own conscious Being and intraPersonal Relations with everything else."

Good God Arthur!!-
calitom

Postby LordRaven » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:36 pm

calitom wrote:" wasnt talking about the LAW or idols. i was speaking about Jesus being God as part of the trinity.Nor was I talking about fiscal gain.

seems you don't understand. okay, let's take it back a bit. "all fall short the glory of God," even Jesus! He may have been as close to perfection as any Human can achieve, but God Jesus was not! so why do People misconstrue what He actually said about God being Good, and HimSelf less than Good? indicating that He is less than God and God has no equal! the greatest issue with the three main secular monotheistic religions is the written Word! 80% of language is nonverbal, the written Word removes emotions which punctuation tries to portray. so we are left with less than 5% of all original context and intended meaning. so whatever is dictated is merely an interpretation of what someone's opinion is of someone else's intended meaning was 2 thousand years ago. add to that People lived in very different environments than We do today and faced very different challenges. You don't think as they did (similar thoughts or reasons) the world You know and the way we use language is very different. Jesus being the Son is derived on egyptian Sun worship. as far as the records are concerned it is the Sun that is the one true God of the ancients egyptians who would have influenced Moses, but the Sun and the first divine Creator, that which breath the Breath of Life into the nostrils making a Living being, can't be the Sun. it is the Sun Who is as close to divinity as any physical form can be. but We are told that it is Heaven where God resides. with His feet upon the Earth. the trinity is simply My most Excellent Majesties Lairds Spiritual and Temporal and Common. or My Colloquial Estates Priestly and Noble and Burgh. the Holy Trinity is the harmony of Spirit, Mind, Body. the Breath comes from out of the void and for anyone to say different they are denying that which came before the first Living Being! and as such corrupt ever teaching beyond that point. as I said I don't think I know nothing, I, in fact, do know Nothing. and I could go into the inflection point of Diracs electron equation, giving You a comprehensive understanding of Your own conscious Being and intraPersonal Relations with everything else."

Good God Arthur!!-[/quote]

Religious claptrap
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby calitom » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:34 pm

LordRaven wrote:
calitom wrote:" wasnt talking about the LAW or idols. i was speaking about Jesus being God as part of the trinity.Nor was I talking about fiscal gain.

Good God Arthur!!-

Religious claptrap[/quote]

new age claptrap re: arthurs response to my academic question
calitom

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms