DS Thread #109

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #109

Postby Bessie » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Aunt Bessie wrote:Not strange at all. You reap what you sow. You're the one desperate to out posters, not me. :shake head:

And you are 'apparently' the one whose anger is about the injustice of it in general, not 'apparently' because you have something to hide.... 'apparently'.
Did I say apparently? Now take the opportunity to post in peace and stop baiting.

Why would I care about you? You do it all the time so why would I defend you when you get some back? Moron.

I don't bait,, I leave that to you. :shake head:

Good to hear it. Keep it up, I'll be sure to remind you if you 'forget' :thumbsup: .... again!!!!

:shake head: :shake head:
Bessie

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:37 pm

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Also think Charlie and Keysers perma bans are best for both of them.
Charlie is unravelling, and it’s awful to witness.

I'm glad I didn't see it.

So you asking about it, and where the thread was, was you not wanting to see it? Yeah right :roll:

Did you need to reply to this? Is this you instigating a little tiff?
Junglejayne

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Nivana wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Guest wrote:be sure to sign up with a different username so Junglejane can tie herself up in knots trying to out who you are on DS, it's a right good laugh :thumbsup:

:gigglesnshit:

I don't think guestie sees the irony in posting that without a username. What do you think they're hiding? :gigglesnshit:

Guest posting has always been encouraged here. I like Guests, even the nasty ones. :twirl:

Best to respond to the posts rather than keep (incorrectly) guessing who the poster is, might be or was.

It wouldn't be so bad if she at least got one right. Still it's entertaining. :gigglesnshit:

This was a guest discussion but it appears you are using it to talk socks? Please clarify?
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
NastyNickers wrote:Also think Charlie and Keysers perma bans are best for both of them.

So you asking about it, and where the thread was, was you not wanting to see it? Yeah right :roll:

You go into the other thread and be Baity McBaiterson and wonder why someone calls you out for being a hypocrite

You are some piece of work.

Postby Bessie » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:50 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
I don't think guestie sees the irony in posting that without a username. What do you think they're hiding? :gigglesnshit:

Guest posting has always been encouraged here. I like Guests, even the nasty ones. :twirl:

Best to respond to the posts rather than keep (incorrectly) guessing who the poster is, might be or was.

It wouldn't be so bad if she at least got one right. Still it's entertaining. :gigglesnshit:

This was a guest discussion but it appears you are using it to talk socks? Please clarify?

Nobody mentioned socks except you. As usual. :shake head:
Bessie

Postby Junglejayne » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:

You go into the other thread and be Baity McBaiterson and wonder why someone calls you out for being a hypocrite

You are some piece of work.

You don't know what hypocrite means do you guestie? :smilin:
Junglejayne

Postby Middens » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:18 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:Did we get any new members from that car crash thread on DS then? :Hiya:

I don't know but some of the folk on there who were going on and on about how much they don't know Dogs are frequent visitors here I suspect. :mrgreen:

Which thread was it?

It was gone in the morning! DS Mods were tucked up bed when Charlie started it last night. It was the usual stuff about Keyser ruining her life and how people on DS and Dogs laugh at her. Tragic really. I don't think any member here laughs it her, just "anonymous" guests *cough* Keyser.
Middens

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:23 pm

Middens wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Middens wrote:
Fletch wrote:Did we get any new members from that car crash thread on DS then? :Hiya:

I don't know but some of the folk on there who were going on and on about how much they don't know Dogs are frequent visitors here I suspect. :mrgreen:

Which thread was it?

It was gone in the morning! DS Mods were tucked up bed when Charlie started it last night. It was the usual stuff about Keyser ruining her life and how people on DS and Dogs laugh at her. Tragic really. I don't think any member here laughs it her, just "anonymous" guests *cough* Keyser.

But Shes glad she didn't see it :awesome:

Postby Guest » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:36 pm

Middens wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Middens wrote:

Which thread was it?

Do you shit stir for a living or is it just a hobby?

Postby HobbitFeet » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Middens wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Middens wrote:

Which thread was it?

Do you shit stir for a living or is it just a hobby?

determined to keep it the current topic aren't you keyser
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:54 pm

Middens wrote:

Probably fake anyway, they're big Eastenders fans, maybe trying to do their own version.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby jra » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:25 am

Fletch wrote:
Dean wrote:

Details needed Fletch. Some of us don’t frequent DS...

It was in this thread. I didn't see it but it was a charlie thread about keyser. Dogs got a mention and link by all accounts.

There was a link to SD in there.

No new registered members. See the link on the home page.
jra

Postby Cobs » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:40 am

jra wrote:

No new registered members. See the link on the home page.

Have a little patience, they may need to scope it out and lurk for a long time before joining such a recherché forum.
Cobs

Postby guest » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:38 am

That thread was funny. Not least because of all the faux "Dogs? What is Dogs? Is it another forum?" and the old "Just had a look, they have a thread discussing here. How sad" type comments. It doesn't dawn on them that they are doing exactly the same thing by discussing over there, what is being discussed over here (about them over there lol)

Also, if they weren't such a mardy-arsed bunch who alert the crap out of each other, there wouldn't need to be forums for freely commenting on all the stuff that goes on on DS.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:43 am

guest wrote:That thread was funny. Not least because of all the faux "Dogs? What is Dogs? Is it another forum?" and the old "Just had a look, they have a thread discussing here. How sad" type comments. It doesn't dawn on them that they are doing exactly the same thing by discussing over there, what is being discussed over here (about them over there lol)

Also, if they weren't such a mardy-arsed bunch who alert the crap out of each other, there wouldn't need to be forums for freely commenting on all the stuff that goes on on DS.

Is that why there’s been thousands, ok hundreds of guests recently?
Lady Murasaki

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive