Missing in Action?

Big Threads

Re: Missing in Action?

Postby Niv » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:21 pm

Junglejayne wrote:Trust me, as much as we would like it to be true, there is no way JP stopped posting here. He would not have stopped at a couple of guest posts.

Who's the "we"?

You seem to always put "we" and "us" in your posts, yet it's only you spouting shite :smilin:
Niv

Postby HobbitFeet » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:23 pm

Nivana wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:Trust me, as much as we would like it to be true, there is no way JP stopped posting here. He would not have stopped at a couple of guest posts.

Who's the "we"?

You seem to always put "we" and "us" in your posts, yet it's only you spouting shite :smilin:

I haven't seen one person agree

people usually do so just to be dicks when a row kicks off, but this one, well nobody is backing it
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:24 pm

Nivana wrote:

Who's the "we"?

You are disliked by many and we were glad to see the back of you. Thats plural.

You know its better for you to front it now whilst you can still laugh it off to at least one of the camps. :more beer:
Junglejayne

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:31 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:

Who's the "we"?

You know its better for you to front it now whilst you can still laugh it off to at least one of the camps. :more beer:
You have that in common with JP.

JP has a message for you. He says he's so glad to be disliked by many who wants to be liked by mostly scum. Get serious now Jayne.

And leave Nivana alone she's a good poster and well liked.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:31 pm

You really are a fucking crackpot, aren't you?

Postby Niv » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:32 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Nivana wrote:

Who's the "we"?

Disliked by many? Glad to see the back of me? Camps? Okkkkkayyyyy :laughing:
Niv

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:33 pm

Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Ask him on retarded then, he's even posted here to confirm it isn't him but if that's not good enough, ask him yourself.

Who do you think Nivana is?

I think she's Nivana.

Why would she be someone else? :dunno:

We don't have many Irish posters on here and JP isn't Irish, is he?

And she has a fluke distance meter, never seen another poster claim to have one, not even me, and I like tools. (except Dog's tools)
Fletch

Postby George » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:36 pm

I have always got the vibe that Nivana is female. JPnumbertwat style is distinct and definitely male
George

Postby Junglejayne » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:41 pm

George wrote:I have always got the vibe that Nivana is female. JPnumbertwat style is distinct and definitely male

The only thing feminine about NivaRna is the out of context attempts to have us believe it - and that is not something women usually feel the need to do.
Last edited by Junglejayne on Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Junglejayne

Postby Niv » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:41 pm

George wrote:I have always got the vibe that Nivana is female. JPnumbertwat style is distinct and definitely male

I am indeed female :thumbsup:
Niv

Postby Goodwife » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:41 pm

Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Ask him on retarded then, he's even posted here to confirm it isn't him but if that's not good enough, ask him yourself.

I think she's Nivana.

And she has a fluke distance meter, never seen another poster claim to have one, not even me, and I like tools. (except Dog's tools)

Just shows how much you know creepy fucker.

There is another member here who was irish and from the same place Nivana professes to be from...

I don't think for one moment JP is Nivana either
Goodwife

Postby Stooo » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:42 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:
Stooo wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:what the actual fuck

it's like the sixth sense meets one flew over the cuckoo's nest

How do you know for certain I'm wrong?

because if two IPs are valid IPs that are at different ends of the country they cannot be the same person, unless they are the fucking flash

let me guess JP is the flash too :roll:

now as we can see IPs and you can't, I suggest you take your own advice and shoo

Yeah they can.

ISPs share bandwidth depending on demand.

static ones?

no matter how hard I try my actual IP always resolves to the same place

No, dynamic therefore it's rare but not unknown with VM especially because of their massive broadband wanger.
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Niv » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:44 pm

Junglejayne wrote:

The only thing feminine about NivaRna is the out of context attempts to have us believe it - and that is not something women usually feel the need to do.

There's that "us" again.

The rest of this garble,I haven't a clue what you're on about. Strange person that you are. :smilin:
Niv

Postby Fletch » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:45 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I think she's Nivana.

Just shows how much you know creepy fucker.

There is another member here who was irish and from the same place Nivana professes to be from...

I don't think for one moment JP is Nivana either

Is remembering what posters post a difficult task for you? :ooer:
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:47 pm

Fletch wrote:
Junglejayne wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I think she's Nivana.

Up your Gary no doubt :gigglesnshit:
LordRaven
Twat.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive