The Sock Drawer

A right load of bollocks...

Re: The Sock Drawer

Postby HobbitFeet » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:24 pm

Dean wrote:Was it Holly who suggested he should be banned?

he pushed her into that position yes
HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Postby Meg » Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:36 pm

I did wonder how long it would take for someone to make this thread all about them :pmsl:
Meg

Postby banana chewits » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:48 pm

Meg wrote:I did wonder how long it would take for someone to make this thread all about them :pmsl:

don't go laughing too hard, you need all your strength!
banana chewits

Postby Julieanne » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:14 pm

jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:
McAz wrote:
jra wrote:Then you and banana made a big deal out of my supposed 'what are you going to do about it' threat, yet when another poster made virtually the same post, you were very quiet on the matter.

As I recall, the other poster did not seek to threaten me with violence - you did. That's the difference.

It was virtually the exact same post. But conveniently for you, you decided to interpret them differently. Asking you what are you going to do about something is not a violent threat on a message board. End of. Anyway, in case you've forgotten, we weren't talking face to face in the street.

The post the other person made was not aimed at me - and, unlike yours, it wasn't considered sufficiently threatening to be removed by Admin.

Under UK law behaviour such as yours is not mitigated simply because we were not face to face at the time of the offence. You need to be more careful, jra.

Yeah, whatever. Why does it make a difference if it was not aimed at you? And guess who that admin might be. Virtually the same thing was said. You need to be more careful about some accusations you've made against me, like implying I've slept with underage women, exploiting them, which I haven't. Stuff like that. And here we go again, you just won't let it go.

Jra, why don't you just leave this lot to get on with it and post on other parts of the forum where you are not being hounded? It's win win. You get to talk without being baited, if they follow you to have another bitch it will be showing them to be the baiting trolls at fault.

I know it's not entirely fair but by participating so readily it makes you look like you enjoy being ganged up on just to get attention, however juvenile and at times cruel these posters are.

Forget them. Why are they of importance to you? :dunno:

You are not at fault :smilin: but the problem is the more you entertain their trolling the more it looks like you enjoy it as much as they do. If that's the case no worries but you cannot play victim then.
Julieanne

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:23 pm

Julieanne wrote:
Jra, why don't you just leave this lot to get on with it and post on other parts of the forum where you are not being hounded? It's win win. You get to talk without being baited, if they follow you to have another bitch it will be showing them to be the baiting trolls at fault.

I know it's not entirely fair but by participating so readily it makes you look like you enjoy being ganged up on just to get attention, however juvenile and at times cruel these posters are.

Forget them. Why are they of importance to you? :dunno:

You are not at fault :smilin: but the problem is the more you entertain their trolling the more it looks like you enjoy it as much as they do. If that's the case no worries but you cannot play victim then.

It’s the only interaction this little nonce gets. He isn’t smart enough or witty enough or interesting enough to hold a normal conversation, so this is how he gets his attention.
Dean

Postby Ray of Sunshine » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:43 pm

I do have to reluctantly give props to Dean since he seems to have picked up two tribute acts in McAz and Fulky/ Chewits who used to post quite differently.

I don't think their transformation flatters them however.
Ray of Sunshine

Postby Jon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:44 pm

Dean wrote:It’s the only interaction this little nonce gets. He isn’t smart enough or witty enough or interesting enough to hold a normal conversation

Neither are you, to be fair.
Jon

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:45 pm

Jon wrote:
Dean wrote:It’s the only interaction this little nonce gets. He isn’t smart enough or witty enough or interesting enough to hold a normal conversation

I’m just a troll m8
Dean

Postby Jon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:48 pm

Dean wrote:
Jon wrote:

I’m just a troll m8

Why though
Jon

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:49 pm

Jon wrote:
Dean wrote:
Jon wrote:

I’m just a troll m8

Why though

Why do you obsess over people on DS and their identities/posts etc?
Dean

Postby Jon » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:53 pm

Dean wrote:
Jon wrote:
Dean wrote:
Jon wrote:

I’m just a troll m8

Why though

Why do you obsess over people on DS and their identities/posts etc?

You first.
Jon

Postby Dean » Tue Jan 29, 2019 3:54 pm

Many people, much smarter than you, have asked me that question Jon!
Dean

Postby dis » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:45 pm

Meg wrote:I did wonder how long it would take for someone to make this thread all about them :pmsl:

How are you? I’ve been popping in to see how you were? Thinking of you xxx

I have decided tights are a far better option than socks, like having a bit of elastic attached to your gloves you can’t lose of foot of a pair of tights and your teenage sons don’t steal them, they don’t seem to mind stealing socks with stars or glitter on that are 3 sizes too small, but tell them to wear tights and they rebel. :shake head:

Bah
dis

Postby banana chewits » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:55 pm

dis wrote:

I have decided tights are a far better option than socks, like having a bit of elastic attached to your gloves you can’t lose of foot of a pair of tights and your teenage sons don’t steal them, they don’t seem to mind stealing socks with stars or glitter on that are 3 sizes too small, but tell them to wear tights and they rebel. :shake head:

Bah

dis! :wubbers:
banana chewits

Postby dis » Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:58 pm

banana chewits wrote:
dis wrote:

Bah

dis! :wubbers:

Hi there. :Hiya:

Check you oot on your high unicorn. :mrgreen:
dis

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms