Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Jobless oddball and Raven are the best posters on here

Postby Stooo » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:43 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Stooo wrote:
More Worzel than Una amirite?

Well I am partial to a cup of tea and a slice of cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Good lad! :cuppaT:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Goodwife » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:16 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
And you're not as thick as you look and sound....

WATCH OUT GOODWIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Budgie is turning on the charm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Don't set him off again!!!

He tried with the charm & failed :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby BUDGIE » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:03 pm

If I wanted to charm you I'd invite you to Gregg's then a night in t' Wetherspoons!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Goodwife » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:41 pm

BUDGIE wrote:If I wanted to charm you I'd invite you to Gregg's then a night in t' Wetherspoons!!!

I am not a snob don't mind wetherspoons. You can keep your greggs though :pukeup:
Goodwife

Postby banana chewits » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:16 pm

Goodwife wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:If I wanted to charm you I'd invite you to Gregg's then a night in t' Wetherspoons!!!

I am not a snob don't mind wetherspoons. You can keep your greggs though :pukeup:

what's wrong with greggs? is it their no violence on shop premises policy?
banana chewits

Postby xtras1 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:20 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Another snidey comment from chewits to goodwife .. oh dear :shake head:
xtras1

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:15 pm

xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

She dishes it out just as good to others. NN has just had a comment aimed at her out of the blue. Nastywife would suit better.

Postby Help the delusional » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:46 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Guest wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:Grown men making starting topics about who is best who is worse poster :ooer:
I think you're taking this shit far to seriously Puzzler.

But you’re probably a bit scared to speak up there aren’t you. :leer:

Interesting.
I don't really take much notice or play much of a part in all this shit do I?
Who or what am I supposed to be scared of after years and years and years of posting with these people on here and other places.

6 ft 4 of gravel voice probably isn't scared of all that much. :laughing:

I've been online since 1999.
I've been admin and mod in various places at various times in this group of forums and beyond.
I know all about the doxing and the following people and you know what .... I have hardly ever bothered with security of any kind to prevent all these people over the years being able to nail down who and where and what I am.
There are of course times when it has mattered but very rarely.
I've fucking hated Stooo hated Dean argued with the best and when it comes to Dean I've banned his fucking ass numerous times and stood my ground against a chorus of Deans supporters demanding I let him back on before his ban ends.
No fuck off was the constant answer.
Dean is one of only two posters I have openly said I would like to meet in real life for a pint or three some time.
The other was Truthy and despite our falling out I'd still go for it.
I think after my falling outs with Stooo I did say if I'm down there I'd call him up and again go for a few beers if he was up for it.
At one point I wanted to cave his fucking head in and warned him I had a black belt in fuck you.
Those days are all gone for me.
There's a fourth person I'd go for a beer with and that would be McAzzz.
Maybe Fletch .... fucking hell the numbers are going up now!

But who’d want to go for beers with a crusty smelly old fart suffering so much self delusion ?
Help the delusional

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:57 pm

Guest wrote:
xtras1 wrote:
banana chewits wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

She dishes it out just as good to others. NN has just had a comment aimed at her out of the blue. Nastywife would suit better.

Another in a long line of snidey comments to NNN recently. She is weirdly fascinated with NN.

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:02 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Why do you keep picking on Goodwife, Chewits????
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:06 pm

Goodwife wrote:

If you aren't interested in a reasonably priced oval bite you have no chance of becoming #5 :shake head: :pmsl: :pmsl:

There's a few wetherspoons in Glasgow. They attract the jaikies (chavs) but some of them are alright.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:16 pm

banana chewits wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

Why act like you’re so anti violence when you wished jras boiler would explode in his face? And don’t lie, I’ve seen the quote on CM you little worm. Deans tapeworm.

Postby Goodwife » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:16 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

If you aren't interested in a reasonably priced oval bite you have no chance of becoming #5 :shake head: :pmsl: :pmsl:

There's a few wetherspoons in Glasgow. They attract the jaikies (chavs) but some of them are alright.

What's an oval bite?

I like the wetherspoons in leicester square, reasonably priced compared to everywhere else

I don't wanna be #5 :ooer:
Goodwife

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm

Goodwife wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

What's an oval bite?

I like the wetherspoons in leicester square, reasonably priced compared to everywhere else

All bar one is good

Postby Goodwife » Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Goodwife wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:
Goodwife wrote:

What's an oval bite?

All bar one is good

Thought that was more of a food place. Might give it a whirl next time I am out there

I like the slug & lettuce too
Goodwife

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms