DS Thread #110

Big Threads

Re: DS Thread #110

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Are all of you losers still wanking on about DS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby FrozenFlame » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Are all of you losers still wanking on about DS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

Does the thread title give it away? Good work Sherlock.
FrozenFlame

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:25 pm

FrozenFlame wrote:Does the thread title give it away? Good work Sherlock.

I aint got a good days work in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does my username not give it away????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby FrozenFlame » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:33 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
FrozenFlame wrote:Does the thread title give it away? Good work Sherlock.

I aint got a good days work in me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does my username not give it away????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

No, but all those question and exclamation marks sure do give away what wacky oddball you are.
FrozenFlame

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:44 pm

FrozenFlame wrote:No, but all those question and exclamation marks sure do give away what wacky oddball you are.

Sounds like you're on the old wacky baccy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shake head:
Jobless Oddball

Postby guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:52 pm

I wonder how long this poster will last

Sweatyflaps
Forum Member
10/02/19 - 19:49
What a huge flap Abbott nothing.

Postby Middens » Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:55 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:Are all of you losers still wanking on about DS??????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

You're wanking on about us wanking on about DS. :monkey:
Middens

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:28 pm

Middens wrote:
You're wanking on about us wanking on about DS. :monkey:

Are you saying you're wanking off about me wanking on??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:23 pm

Jon wrote:I don't usually use words like 'triggered', but... it seems apt here https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... sion-event :gigglesnshit:

Yup, complete with Mesoquim making an absolute twunt of himself for extra lulz.

Again :mrgreen:

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:45 pm

Just seen the thread asking where seacam is as he's not been active for around a month. His opinions were a bit mental sometimes.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:07 am

Guest wrote:Just seen the thread asking where seacam is as he's not been active for around a month. His opinions were a bit mental sometimes.

I've never forgotten the thread he started about someone whose home he was workin gat tattooing their kid's head and going back to the house to yell at them. One of the most bizarre things I've ever heard and the fact that many posters were in full support of what seacam did was astonishing, although I don't actually believe his story was true in the first place because it was just too much like something someone who was off their face on something might dream up.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:10 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... o-if-to-do

Just dug up the thread I mentioned in my other post and it's more bonkers than I remembered, but I'm still convinced it's a fake story.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:07 am

Spotted someone on DS with the username "JustBuggeringOn" which made me chuckle but I'm surprised the humourless mod gits allowed it.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:13 am

Guest wrote:https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/1312108/i-stuck-my-nose-im-so-rattled-what-to-do-if-to-do

Just dug up the thread I mentioned in my other post and it's more bonkers than I remembered, but I'm still convinced it's a fake story.

Read this post, it's pretty bizarre.

---------------
seacam
Forum Member
✭✭✭
05/08/10 - 02:02
Update to this

I got things wrong.
Since Sunday last I have been attempting to make contact with the boy's Mum and try to explain things with a more calm approach, I had had no back lash from the LL, heard nothing.
The property is only a few miles away, I have visited and knocked several times but nothing until yesterday afternoon, I was answered by a young man, early 20s, Mr. R
covered in tattoos, no one else in the property, no kids.
He knew about me, what he knew was a repair man for the boiler had left annoyed as he had been given the wrong parts.
Mr. R is the father figure and is the brother of the boy's real father.
Mum isn't even Mum, in fact not related in anyway to the little boy, simply a friend of the boy's real Mum and sister, the other woman I met, real Mum and Mr. R are partners.
I explained to Mr. R all, my duty of care and unless I was satisfied with explanations I would have no choice but to report the matter.
I give Mr. R full credit, young he might be but he understood the situation.
They weren't real tattoos on the boys head it was Henna.
Two weeks previous it had been the boy's 5th birthday, he wanted to be like Dad, ( Mr. R ). get his hair cut and some tattoos, they obliged him, hmmm.
Mr. R was so earnest in trying to convince me of matters
, I wanted to see the boy.
Mr. R pleaded with me to come back at 6.30, the boy and real Mum would be there.
I made it very clear what I would do if no answer on my returning, he promised me no funny business, he kept his word, he answered.
Mr. R led me in to the lounge and the first person I saw was the fake Mum.
She was so surprised/astounded, kids were there so was the sister and the real Mum, ( Mrs. R ).
Mr. R asked me to tell Mrs.R what I had told him, I could feel me getting wound up, that I was being led by the nose a bit, I asked had he not explained things, he thought best coming from me, so I explained again.
Mrs. R got upset but the telling response was from the friend, she never said a word to me, just snarled at Mr. R, said what she had to say and stormed off.
( When I first called to repair the boiler, friend had answered the door, I asked Mrs. R? she said yes,-- before I kicked off I asked if the boy was hers ? she said yes ), I explained all this again.
The little boy was there, standing in his Dad's lap, concerned Mum was upset.
What was obvious, the heart with the arrow wasn't there but the Henna circles/shapes were still clearly visible so was the large scab, a result of banging his head.
Dad undressed the boy, not a mark on him as far as I could tell.
I wanted to nail the sister, I felt embarrased/foolish myself.
I asked the sister how she could allow a stranger to leave believing a child's scalp had been tattooed and her sister's kid at that, why didn't she say anything and the bottles of colour and all?
Her answers, basically I had put myself on a hook and they were enjoying the moment,---really that was the gist of her answers to me, Mrs . R had a go at her,----about time too.
I said good bye and left them, satisfied tattoos not real, they satisfied no reporting from me.
Lot more said, lot more thoughts but that's it cut down.
Thank you daughter.
https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... f-to-do/p6
-----------------

Just fucking wow :yikes:
Seacam goes to the house and threatens to report the parents if they don't respond satisfactorily to his questions, allows a 4 year old boy to be undressed in front of him, wants to shag the boy's aunt and is constantly on the edge of violence throughout the whole visit!!
IF, and that' s a huge IF, any of that was true, then the guy has some serious anger issues. If he actually acts like that when he's on a job, then he's a potential danger to any customer whom he disagrees with. And if his employer is aware of this and does nothing about it then they are no better.
Then again, Seacam's the guy who thinks 8-year old boys should be battered in public .https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... ood-hiding :hand:

There was another thread where he said that families should be evicted from social housing and expelled from their local council area if any of their children were in trouble with the police, but I can't remember which one it was and I just can't be arsed going through his posts to find it at this time of night.
Very fucked-up man, in my opinion.

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:59 am

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... t_92717748

Never ceases to amaze me the desperation fairyprincess01 has to work the fact that she's trans into every bloody post she makes.

PreviousNext

Return to The Archive