HobbitFeet
Site Admin

Re: DS Thread #110

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Niv wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:
anais32 wrote:OK - well in the only other known case of a teenager ISIS bride with children who had Bangladeshi parents but only a British passport; the government lost and its decision to revoke citizenship was declared illegal. That is case law now.

Does that suffice?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... to-uk/p118

Does someone want to point out that in the case she's referring to the woman wasn't a teenager, she was 27, and anyone with bangladeshi parents who are considered citizens of bangladesh ( and who didn't attain citizenship by descent), and are under the age of 21, is a citizen of bangladesh, and has dual nationality/citizenship.

I'd save your breath, it seems Anais is the font of all knowledge. I raised the same point. Her Bangladeshi status, links and her age play a huge difference in this case, and those of other returnees. Anais and those that agree are as clueless.

You're either Talma, Helenemberry (?), Never Enough, Francie, Wandering Star, or Sutie. All of whom have been among those consistently talking sense over there, whilst niftily swatting away Anais' arrogance & Bolly's trolling.

What do I win? :mrgreen:

never enough, francie and sutie are among the biggest dickheads currently on DS

You win a place in that elite echelon of ignoramuses. Congrats! :thumbsup:

She's just named some of the biggest racist Hyacinths on DS. :pmsl:
Poor Postit, Joody, Exomorphic, Cosya, Fredster and quite a few others will be gutted that they've failed to make that list.

Really Vam, fangirling for such a group of total fucking morons isn't really a good look. Not one of them has talked sense or niftily swatted away anything, all they've done is show their stupidity and bigotry. As they usually do. :hand: :hand:

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:38 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
HobbitFeet wrote:ahhh yes

being a racist is so much better than being a misogynist

but kudos for admitting it

:smilin:

It wasn't racist. I was banned because I posted that GSG 9 had been deployed and were en-route in helicopters.

You were banned for posting shortened Breitbart links after I had banned the original URL because of fake news. You chose death by mod so you can cut with the drama...
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:39 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:Anyway, i remember the time i got banned and i forget their name, i think it was some muslim woman who posted here and on DS and she thought it was bullshit and I hold their opinion of what i did in higher regard than you so I don't really give a fuck what you think but she was pretty cool to talk to. You're just a c**t.

:awesome:

Wahey! Drinkydrunky is back

:more beer: :cheers:

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Talma disagreed with your post this morning. :cuppaT:

Haven't quite caught up there yet, but that didn't happen. At all.

Unless you wanna prove me wrong?... :link:

On second thoughts, don't bother. You've had your attention quota for a while :dafinger:
Vam

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:42 pm

HobbitFeet wrote:I gotta say dinkie, you attract a real class act of supporters

Well like I said. There were a handful of people on DS who you could have an actual discussion with about contentious issues without them resorting to labelling you all sorts of shit. You just have the opinion of me that you do because of that discussion about RooshV. I could have civil discussions all day about race/religon/crime and all sorts of other shit with certain people but for some reason you pop up and start calling me a rapist lol. I got banned once on DS for posting a skit by a fucking comedian

phpBB [video]

:awesome:
Dinkydoobie

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:47 pm

Stooo wrote:You were banned for posting shortened Breitbart links after I had banned the original URL because of fake news. You chose death by mod so you can cut with the drama...

That's why i was banned on here but i'm talking about DS and yes i did it on purpose lol

Although i didn't think you'd actually ban me, i just did it to wind you up lol
Dinkydoobie

Postby Big Fat Frosty » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:51 pm

seemed like cutting your nose off
to spite your face to me...
Big Fat Frosty

Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:52 pm

Big Fat Frosty wrote:seemed like cutting your nose off
to spite your face to me...

I thought it was funny :(
Dinkydoobie

Postby Stooo » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:53 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:
Stooo wrote:You were banned for posting shortened Breitbart links after I had banned the original URL because of fake news. You chose death by mod so you can cut with the drama...

That's why i was banned on here but i'm talking about DS and yes i did it on purpose lol

Although i didn't think you'd actually ban me, i just did it to wind you up lol

That went well.
Stooo
Site Admin

Previous

Return to The Archive