Postby Dinkydoobie » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:58 pm

Stooo wrote:That went well.

Dinkydoobie

Re: DS Thread #110

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:01 pm

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Talma disagreed with your post this morning. :cuppaT:

Haven't quite caught up there yet, but that didn't happen. At all.

Unless you wanna prove me wrong?... :link:

On second thoughts, don't bother. You've had your attention quota for a while :dafinger:

Chrysanth pulled you up and Talma furthered the point, also shaming you.

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:09 pm

Guest wrote:
She's just named some of the biggest racist Hyacinths on DS. :pmsl:
Poor Postit, Joody, Exomorphic, Cosya, Fredster and quite a few others will be gutted that they've failed to make that list.

..... / :woteva:

I haven't noticed most of them in the thread. But yeah, Joody has been rational too - as have Saturn V, planets & Bedlam Maid.

All of them resisting Anais', and especially Bolly's, baiting efforts to get the thread shut down.
Vam

Postby Vam » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:10 pm

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

On second thoughts, don't bother. You've had your attention quota for a while :dafinger:

:link: or no one will give a fuck about your bullshit. Least of all me.
Vam

Postby Dinkydoobie » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:06 am

stoatie wrote: just putting it out there...

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussio ... to-uk/p144

Y'know what? I don't hear too many people using this argument when people talk about Renaud Camus. There isn't so much of the poor disillusioned youth that were mislead by conspiratorial youtube videos. One minute you're watching youtube videos and the next you're considering torpedoing boats full of migrants to prevent a genocide. ya never hear about it. Why does nobody talk about de-radicalizing tommy robinson and how maybe there are things we can learn to prevent some young guys from taking to the streets and yelling about muslims?

curious
Dinkydoobie

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:12 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Poor Postit, Joody, Exomorphic, Cosya, Fredster and quite a few others will be gutted that they've failed to make that list.

I haven't noticed most of them in the thread. But yeah, Joody has been rational too - as have Saturn V, planets & Bedlam Maid.

All of them resisting Anais', and especially Bolly's, baiting efforts to get the thread shut down.

Please don't alter my post.

And if you really think any of them are rational then either you don't know what the word means or you're as bigoted as they are.
The DS comment you made about the girl being in danger from the far-right, well these are the very people who she'd be in most danger from. Not that any of them would be "brave" enough to do anything themselves, they're the kind who'd happily pass on any info about her and encourage others to do the dirty work.
Bolly's a complete arse when it comes to her woowoo religious shite, I won't argue with you on that. However, there's no doubt that her and Anais in particular are being targetted by the bigots, it's so blatant when they're being openly slagged off and called traitors and terrorist sympathisers just because they want to uphold the law and not join the internet lynch mob. Other posters who've tried to do the same eg The Moth, Lykkie Li, AnikaHanson and Longshot have come in for abuse too, but It's fairly mild compared to Bolly and Anais - it's so obviously personal in their cases; some people have been waiting for the chance when they're in the majority view so that they can attack with little fear of being picked up on it. That's the kind of thing that is more than likely to see the thread closed - if it isn't closed anyway for going round and round in circles repeating the same stuff over and over, much of it the same misinformation which was disproven 100 pages ago.

Again though, if they are the kind of people you admire.....

PS, I'll add Welwynrose and Jen Eruss to the list of bigoted Hyacinths.

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:27 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

(too late to edit ^^^)

I'm around 20 pages behind and still playing catch-up, but I've now seen where I've been... "shamed" :gigglesnshit:

Chrysanth's a moron. And I've answered Talma. The end...
Vam

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:45 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

And if you really think any of them are rational then either you don't know what the word means or you're as bigoted as they are.
The DS comment you made about the girl being in danger from the far-right, well these are the very people who she'd be in most danger from. Not that any of them would be "brave" enough to do anything themselves, they're the kind who'd happily pass on any info about her and encourage others to do the dirty work.
Bolly's a complete arse when it comes to her woowoo religious shite, I won't argue with you on that. However, there's no doubt that her and Anais in particular are being targetted by the bigots, it's so blatant when they're being openly slagged off and called traitors and terrorist sympathisers just because they want to uphold the law and not join the internet lynch mob. Other posters who've tried to do the same eg The Moth, Lykkie Li, AnikaHanson and Longshot have come in for abuse too, but It's fairly mild compared to Bolly and Anais - it's so obviously personal in their cases; some people have been waiting for the chance when they're in the majority view so that they can attack with little fear of being picked up on it. That's the kind of thing that is more than likely to see the thread closed - if it isn't closed anyway for going round and round in circles repeating the same stuff over and over, much of it the same misinformation which was disproven 100 pages ago.

I barely post on DS and most of what I 'know' about the usernames there, is what I've read about them in the DS threads here at Dogs. That's about as far as my interest in individual DS members goes, tbh :dunno:

The Begum case is a thread I've posted (a bit) in, but it's the only thread I've been drawn to since last summer, so I can only give an opinion based on what I've seen in that particular thread.

I'm just not that invested in DS, tbh. I'm only reading there now because I'm not sleepy yet.
Vam

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:06 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

Absolute rubbish.
Landis specifically went in that thread to troll Deep Purple about a thread from years ago about an argument with Soma.
Anais claims to be on a par with Amal Clooney as an expert in International Law but doesn't read the entirety of the links she posts and only ever has compassion for the criminal perpetrator NEVER for the victim of the murderer or terrorist.
Bollywood is insane and completely contradicts herself within two or three posts, she doesn't remember what shit she posts, claims she never says stuff even when people quote her posts back to her. Her whole raison d'etre is to wind people up with woo waffle. She demands evidence from everyone but as has been pointed out by many posters on that thread can't tell the difference between an entirely fictitious scenario she has invented and a fact.

If those three weren't in the thread people on different sides could have an interesting debate.

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:29 am

Vam wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

(too late to edit ^^^)

I'm around 20 pages behind and still playing catch-up, but I've now seen where I've been... "shamed" :gigglesnshit:

No, not the end....

Post moronic shit like you do and far more intelligent posters like Chrysanth will pull you up. :pointlaugh:

Postby Frankly » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:42 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

What a ridiculous statement, which pretty much sets the tone for the rest of your post too.

It's already been said, several times, that her race is irrelevant, and that they would feel the same if, for example, it was Sally Jones trying to get back in the UK.

What about Landis? Nothing to say about him? He's disrupted the thread, got very personal, time and time again.

Not wanting the likes of her back in does not make you racist, nor far right .
Frankly

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:05 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

I barely post on DS and most of what I 'know' about the usernames there, is what I've read about them in the DS threads here at Dogs. That's about as far as my interest in individual DS members goes, tbh :dunno:

The Begum case is a thread I've posted (a bit) in, but it's the only thread I've been drawn to since last summer, so I can only give an opinion based on what I've seen in that particular thread.

I'm just not that invested in DS, tbh. I'm only reading there now because I'm not sleepy yet.

Fair enough, if you're not on DS much then you won't be aware what these posters are really like, none of them are people I would like to be around in real life. In fact they are the kind of folk I've spent much of my life fighting against -literally when I was younger - and I don't like how their attitudes to various groups in society are becoming more common again.
You're Italian, aren't you. There's some in that group who would dislike you for that alone because you aren't English or aren't "white" enough. Like this woman, they'd think you had a "funny tinge" :shake head:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/vi ... bate-video

I'm sure you've heard plenty of ethnic slurs about Italians so there's no need to repeat any of them, but I have absolutely no doubt that some of these posters would happily direct them at you. Also, I'll withdraw that remark about you being as bigoted as them, that was uncalled for. I was angry at them and took it out on you which was unfair. You can be a wee bit of a label snob at times :snooty: and quite the ranter :laughing: but i don't believe that you share these views. :choc:

Buona notte ragazzo. :dream:

Postby Vam » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:41 am

Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

(too late to edit ^^^)

No, not the end....

Post moronic shit like you do and far more intelligent posters like Chrysanth will pull you up. :pointlaugh:

Yes, the end :smilin:

This "Chrysanth" thing again? :roll: Fact is, no matter how prolific she is, she still gets lost in the mêlée in a place as vast as DS.

I swear you mention Chrysanth here more than she posts over there. Are you her publicist?
Vam

Postby Middens » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:41 am

Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:
Vam wrote:
Vam wrote:
Guest wrote:

(too late to edit ^^^)

No, not the end....

Yes, the end :smilin:

This "Chrysanth" thing again? :roll: Fact is, no matter how prolific she is, she still gets lost in the mêlée in a place as vast as DS.

I swear you mention Chrysanth here more than she posts over there. Are you her publicist?

:mrgreen: It Chrysanth's No.1 fan!

It's odd, this Chrysanth isn't exactly a stand out poster. I only know the name because guest mentions it here constantly.
Middens

Next

Return to The Archive