UK to outlaw Hezbollah’s political wing

UK to outlaw Hezbollah’s political wing

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:02 pm

“We are no longer able to distinguish between their already banned military wing and the political party,” Sajid Javid said. “Because of this, I have taken the decision to proscribe the group in its entirety.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/ ... g-lebanese

No more terror flags flying in London this year. :thumbsup:
Dinkydoobie

Re: UK to outlaw Hezbollah’s political wing

Postby McAz » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:08 pm

Phew - I bet those flags were scary. :ooer:
McAz

Postby Dinkydoobie » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:11 pm

McAz wrote:Phew - I bet those flags were scary. :ooer:

The guy who hopes to replace sadiq khan as mayor wants to ban the al-quds day march too.

Dinkydoobie

Postby McAz » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:17 pm

Dinkydoobie wrote:

The guy who hopes to replace sadiq khan as mayor wants to ban the al-quds day march too.

No idea what that is - London is a different country for me. :dunno:
McAz

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:20 pm

They’ve only done this to appease Sunni jihadists and make the Shia population weaker for when the inevitable civil war happens. The government should be sending the SAS to assassinate all known wahhabis/ISIS instead of persecuting an already marginalised(by salafist and wahhabist scum) Islamic sect. This government are sick pro ISIS cunts.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:34 pm

Guest wrote:They’ve only done this to appease Sunni jihadists and make the Shia population weaker for when the inevitable civil war happens. The government should be sending the SAS to assassinate all known wahhabis/ISIS instead of persecuting an already marginalised(by salafist and wahhabist scum) Islamic sect. This government are sick pro ISIS cunts.

" when the inevitable civil war happens."

:pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:28 pm

Guest wrote:They’ve only done this to appease Sunni jihadists and make the Shia population weaker for when the inevitable civil war happens. The government should be sending the SAS to assassinate all known wahhabis/ISIS instead of persecuting an already marginalised(by salafist and wahhabist scum) Islamic sect. This government are sick pro ISIS cunts.

You're not banned again are you Puz?
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Fletch » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:53 pm

UK government, bunch of fucking neocon zionists dancing to Israel's tune. :shake head:

UK government: Financed, supported and re-homed white helmet terrorists. Bombed civilians and infrastructure. Took part in US attacks because of fake gas attacks. Promoter of some the worst propaganda against those fighting terrorists.

Actually fighting terrorists and clearing Syria, despite help from FUKUS in their 'regime change effort', are Russia, Syria, Iran and Hezbollah. All those four have lost men and women to western backed terrorists and now the cunts actually have the nerve to criticise them. :Lucia:

Israel is terrified of Hezbollah, as they should be given 2006. They tried to invade Lebanon and cut and run with a very bloody nose, some of the idf actually in tears. The idf resumed fighting women and children after that and still do.

They want the water supply Lebanon has and to increase their territory to include it. Doesn't hurt their Greater Israel plan either but Hezbollah stand in their way. Western governments trying to weaken them will only strengthen resolve in the region. Watch the western msm crank up the propaganda now.

cunts.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:11 pm

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION PLAYED IMPORTANT ROLE IN CREATION OF ISIS: FORMER IRAQI PRIME MINISTER

On February 24, former Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki told a local TV station that the administration of ex-US President Barack Obama had played a key role in the creation of ISIS and allowed the terrorist group to occupy Iraqi territories.

Maliki served as prime minister between 2006 and 2014. He said that the US had provided Iraq with intelligence and aerial images, locating with great precision positions of ISIS terrorists, who had lined up behind Iraqi borders in Syria.

According to the Iraqi politician, large groups of ISIS members were waiting to cross into Iraq after what they believed was going to be the impending downfall of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad. Maliki added that back then his country had shortage of fighter jets capable of attacking ISIS positions and attack helicopters did not have the range to eliminate them.

In this situation, the Iraqi government asked the US for assistance and delivery of “one or two” fighter jets to the Iraqi Air Force under the 2008 security agreement between the two countries. However, Washington rejected this request.

Maliki continued by saying that the Iraqi Army’s 7th Division was sent to combat the terrorists without air support and even achieved some progress before being eliminated. Furthermore, the ex-prime minister pointed out that Washington had halted all supplies of helicopter parts and other military equipment to Iraq and stopped its obligations under a contract to sell F-16 attack aircraft to Iraq, which had paid for them in advance.

https://southfront.org/obama-administra ... -minister/

:shake head:
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:22 pm

IN FACE OF YELLOW-VEST CRITICS, FRANCE MOVES TO CRIMINALIZE ANTI-ZIONISM

The French Jewish intellectual Alain Finkielkraut was recently profusely insulted by yellow-vests on the margins of a demonstration. This attack has been widely-portrayed as anti-Semitic, even though the yellow-vests in question explicitly attacked Finkielkraut as a Zionist. As Damien Viguier, the anti-Zionist intellectual Alain Soral’s lawyer, observed:

Alain Finkielkraut was called “a dirty Zionist shit (a Zionist two times again and “shit” perhaps three times more), a “fascist,” a “racist (two times), and “hateful.” He was asked to leave the demonstration in direct times: “get out of here” (twice), “piss off,” “go back home to Israel!” I can see in all this insults, or defamatory comments, I would even grant a light violence, but I find no trace of a discriminatory motivation. This shows well that the words “anti-Semite” and “anti-Semitic” are used in an absolutely arbitrary manner.

This subtlety did not prevent the incident from triggering a veritable pro-Semitic moral panic across the entire politico-media class. The media lamented the “anti-Semitic” attack on Finkielkraut and he was comforted by politicians from across the political spectrum, from the far-left to the far-right, including the bulk of prominent nationalist and identitarian figures.

Much of the foreign press (the London Times, The Jerusalem Post, the Jewish Telegraph Agency . . .) misrepresented things further, claiming that Finkielkraut had been called a “dirty Jew.” This is a genuine example of fake news.

Macron made a number of promises to the CRIF:

A new law strengthening the state’s already considerable ability to censor anything it deems to be “hate speech” on social media (the French government is among the world leaders in demanding and obtaining the suppression of content on Twitter, behind only Turkey and Russia).

Most significantly, France would adopt the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s “working definition of anti-Semitism,” which ludicrously includes anti-Zionism as an integral part of anti-Semitism. Thus, Jewish organizations and the French government are moving to outright criminalize opposition to Jewish ethno-nationalism (the definition of Zionism) all the while criminalizing all Western ethno-nationalisms as being discriminatory, hateful, xenophobic, etc.

This was quickly followed the European Union me-too-ers in Brussels making their own proposals for an “anti-Semitism pact,” notably aimed at

https://southfront.org/in-face-of-yello ... i-zionism/

Long article but worth a read if you want to see how the anti Semitism outrage is created.
Fletch

Postby calitom » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:09 am

McAz wrote:
Dinkydoobie wrote:

No idea what that is - London is a different country for me. :dunno:

he was getting jiggy with it
calitom

Postby calitom » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:12 am

Fletch wrote:IN FACE OF YELLOW-VEST CRITICS, FRANCE MOVES TO CRIMINALIZE ANTI-ZIONISM

The French Jewish intellectual Alain Finkielkraut was recently profusely insulted by yellow-vests on the margins of a demonstration. This attack has been widely-portrayed as anti-Semitic, even though the yellow-vests in question explicitly attacked Finkielkraut as a Zionist. As Damien Viguier, the anti-Zionist intellectual Alain Soral’s lawyer, observed:

Alain Finkielkraut was called “a dirty Zionist shit (a Zionist two times again and “shit” perhaps three times more), a “fascist,” a “racist (two times), and “hateful.” He was asked to leave the demonstration in direct times: “get out of here” (twice), “piss off,” “go back home to Israel!” I can see in all this insults, or defamatory comments, I would even grant a light violence, but I find no trace of a discriminatory motivation. This shows well that the words “anti-Semite” and “anti-Semitic” are used in an absolutely arbitrary manner.

This subtlety did not prevent the incident from triggering a veritable pro-Semitic moral panic across the entire politico-media class. The media lamented the “anti-Semitic” attack on Finkielkraut and he was comforted by politicians from across the political spectrum, from the far-left to the far-right, including the bulk of prominent nationalist and identitarian figures.

Much of the foreign press (the London Times, The Jerusalem Post, the Jewish Telegraph Agency . . .) misrepresented things further, claiming that Finkielkraut had been called a “dirty Jew.” This is a genuine example of fake news.

Macron made a number of promises to the CRIF:

A new law strengthening the state’s already considerable ability to censor anything it deems to be “hate speech” on social media (the French government is among the world leaders in demanding and obtaining the suppression of content on Twitter, behind only Turkey and Russia).

Most significantly, France would adopt the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance’s “working definition of anti-Semitism,” which ludicrously includes anti-Zionism as an integral part of anti-Semitism. Thus, Jewish organizations and the French government are moving to outright criminalize opposition to Jewish ethno-nationalism (the definition of Zionism) all the while criminalizing all Western ethno-nationalisms as being discriminatory, hateful, xenophobic, etc.

This was quickly followed the European Union me-too-ers in Brussels making their own proposals for an “anti-Semitism pact,” notably aimed at

https://southfront.org/in-face-of-yello ... i-zionism/

Long article but worth a read if you want to see how the anti Semitism outrage is created.

i agree with you fletch
calitom

Postby Fletch » Thu Feb 28, 2019 11:53 pm

Has the Elite’s Slavish Pro-Israel Agenda Finally Gone Too Far?
By Craig Murray

Hezbollah’s defeat of the Israeli invasion of Lebanon in the July war of 2006 was heroic and an essential redress to the Middle East power balance. I supported Hezbollah’s entirely defensive action then and I continue to applaud it now. That, beyond any shadow of a doubt, makes me guilty of the criminal offence of “glorifying terrorism”, now that Sajid Javid has proscribed Hezbollah as a terrorist organisation. I am unrepentant and look forward to the prosecution.

A large majority of the public, and certainly almost everyone who remembers that 2006 invasion, would revolt from my being prosecuted on those grounds. The very absurdity of it is a sure measure that Sajid Javid has simply gone too far in naming Hezbollah – the legitimate political party representing in parliament the majority rural population in Southern Lebanon – as a terrorist organisation.

Together with the largely manufactured “Corbyn anti-semitism” row, Javid’s move is aimed at achieving in the UK the delegitimisation of political opposition to Israeli aggression and absorption of the occupied territories and the Golan Heights, in the way that has been achieved in the USA. However, there is a much better educated population in the UK and a great deal of popular awareness of decades of Israeli crimes. In fact, the continuing resilience of the Labour vote shows that at least over a third of the British population does not buy the “anti-semitism” tag applied to all those concerned at the continued plight of the Palestinians.

Hezbollah has never been implicated in any terrorist attack on the UK. Its military posture in Southern Lebanon vis a vis Israel is entirely defensive; it evolved as a military force in reaction to wave after wave of Israeli invasion of Lebanon, in which the Israeli “Defence” Force casually decimated Shia communities en route to attacking Palestinian refugee camps. Hezbollah has never invaded Israel. Hezbollas played an effective and laudable role in assisting the defeat of Isis and their Jihadist allies in Syria.

Javid’s move is primarily aimed at pleasing Israel and looking to score political points over Jeremy Corbyn, whose past contacts with Hezbollah can now be deemed terrorist. But it is also a move to please the UK elite’s other paymaster, Mohammed Bin Salman, by further forwarding his attempt to delegitimise and to subjugate Arab Shia communities.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/pro-israel-agenda/5670018
Fletch

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:48 pm

daeesh is the name that the syrians know. they have no idea that islamic state and the lavant are the People the axis forces have declared terrorists! You are allied to germany, the axis of evil personified according to the history books. it just goes to show the only original allies that comply with international law and honor agreements irrespective of former allies belligerent tyranny. these are the true wartime allied nations to date palestine, iran, syria, russia and china. a few others here and there. like I said before, what a treacherous bunch of shite bags.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:11 pm

zionist are not semitic! they are euroamerican! palestinians have never attacked jews! before zionism they lived peacefully, and now peace is elusive. the jews who are caught in the crossfire still support their ancestral kin. God warned them this would happen, they would go far beyond the limits of past insults resulting in tyranny so abhorrent and despicable. the punishment will be way more than tenfold what their former enemies suffering before God expelled them from cannan and judea.

if I was a reincarnated prophet. My tastes and style are closer related to a little known prophet who warned of expulsion before the environmental devastation placing graven images of stone, wood, and metal idols before God. what You think You are exempt? You have a graven image before You already. just take look around and think how necessary all the stuff We have in Our possession is.
art0hur0moh

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs