Most disliked foods!

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Most disliked foods!

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:46 pm

Dean wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Your aren’t supposed to eat nappies.

Last nappie I changed which was only a few weeks had what looked like a korma oozing out the sides and down the little legs. It didn't smell like a korma.

Isn’t it awkward changing your own nappies?

I'm ambiwotsit and very flexible .... cunt.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:27 pm

Cleopatra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:Avocado.
Vegetables in smoothies. Only fruit should be allowed in a smoothie.

Oh I like avocados, and I have carried out several detox for 10 days commencing with a weird drink first thing made in a blender:
Virgin Olive Oil
3 large garlic cloves
Freshly chopped ginger
The juice of a newly squeezed lemon
Then as much raw veg as I could eat for lunch and then as much fruit as I could eat for evening meal.
After 10 days I felt really good.

I enjoy fruit smoothies and often have one for breakfast. But I prefer blended veg in a stew or soup, not as a drink. My daughter made me a smoothie with spinach and beetroot and I nearly threw up.
Edit..Just realised you mean you eat the veg separately. That regime sounds a good way to lose a few pounds quickly.

The detox probably does make me lose weight but overall it just makes you feell so much better.

And thanks for reminding me, I used to make Gazpacho and use it as a cold drink in summer, it is bloody marvellous.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:29 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Oh I like avocados, and I have carried out several detox for 10 days commencing with a weird drink first thing made in a blender:
Virgin Olive Oil
3 large garlic cloves
Freshly chopped ginger
Then as much raw veg as I could eat for lunch and then as much fruit as I could eat for evening meal.

And is all that between you being pissed as a lord?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :pmsl:

I like to have time off booze, it works wonders. My longest was 6 months, but I usually fit in one month a year at least --- it is good to dry out the kidneys and liver on the radiator now and again
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:10 pm

LordRaven wrote:
When did that happen?

Why don't you ask Dean about his little incident with the rozzers?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Mar 03, 2019 2:24 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Virgin Olive Oil
3 large garlic cloves
Freshly chopped ginger

I enjoy fruit smoothies and often have one for breakfast. But I prefer blended veg in a stew or soup, not as a drink. My daughter made me a smoothie with spinach and beetroot and I nearly threw up.
Edit..Just realised you mean you eat the veg separately. That regime sounds a good way to lose a few pounds quickly.

The detox probably does make me lose weight but overall it just makes you feell so much better.

And thanks for reminding me, I used to make Gazpacho and use it as a cold drink in summer, it is bloody marvellous.

Cold soup? No fanks!
Lady Murasaki

Postby LordRaven » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:27 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
When did that happen?

Why don't you ask Dean about his little incident with the rozzers?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

Criminal behaviour?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby LordRaven » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:28 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Virgin Olive Oil
3 large garlic cloves
Freshly chopped ginger

Cold soup? No fanks!

Great on a hot day :smilin:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:32 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Criminal behaviour?

Are you saying that Dean has a criminal record????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Judge Judy 12 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:53 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Criminal behaviour?

Are you saying that Dean has a criminal record????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

The fat lad from Birmingham can’t be a criminal, he’s never out of his bedsit long enough to commit crime.
Judge Judy 12

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:56 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cleopatra wrote:
LordRaven wrote:Oh I like avocados, and I have carried out several detox for 10 days commencing with a weird drink first thing made in a blender:
Virgin Olive Oil
3 large garlic cloves
Freshly chopped ginger

Cold soup? No fanks!

Great on a hot day :smilin:

Still...no...
Lady Murasaki

Postby Goodwife » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:57 pm

Judge Judy 12 wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Criminal behaviour?

The fat lad from Birmingham can’t be a criminal, he’s never out of his bedsit long enough to commit crime.

You guests are on form today :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Goodwife

Postby Vam » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:45 pm

Tripe.

:gigglesnshit:
Vam

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:00 pm

Goodwife wrote:
Judge Judy 12 wrote:
Jobless Oddball wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Criminal behaviour?

You guests are on form today :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

:pmsl: :thumbsup:

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:29 pm

Vam wrote:Tripe.

Scrag end :smilin:

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:59 am

Vam wrote:Tripe.

I used to love it raw with salt and vinegar.... not had it for ages though! :mrgreen:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms