Hello and goodbye

A right load of bollocks...

Re: Hello and goodbye

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:18 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
banana chewits wrote:i haven't seen a glitch for a while now.

It's more snitch than glitch on here these days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gigglesnshit:

And you're a little bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:20 pm

BUDGIE wrote:And you're a little bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

And ya missus gave me this nasty itch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Stooo » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:21 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
Middens wrote:
He'd be looking good for his age.

Are you saying the reason why Stooo has made his life decisions is because his brain has been in a jar for the last 40 years?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :dunno:

Sorta, it's not wired up right... :off head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:21 pm

McAz have you really been on here all weekend, you fucking no-life skidmark????????????

Just you and the sockcooker Chewits away harassing the professional bitch Jra????

And you think this cunt TravelGuy is me?????????? Any admin could tell you he and I are not the same.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:21 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:And you're a little bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

And ya missus gave me this nasty itch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

And she said you were hung like a titch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:22 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
And you're a little bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

And because you can't afford a motor you have to hitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
Jobless Oddball

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:23 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
And she said you were hung like a titch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if you run more than 20 yards you get a stitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:23 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

And because you can't afford a motor you have to hitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Cars are so 20th century bawjaws - I have my own personal helicopter :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: *

* Remote controlled. Fucking beauty it is though.
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:24 pm

BUDGIE wrote:
Cars are so 20th century bawjaws - I have my own personal helicopter :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: *

You can't even afford a remote controlled telly let alone a remote controlled helicopter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:25 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

And if you run more than 20 yards you get a stitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl:

I'm running out of words that rhyme with itch here!!!

I don't run cos I play quidditch!!!!!!!!!

Like Harry Potter I'm pumping yer daughter :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Fuck me, I could have had a career in drill rap, that's actually how fucking shit and puerile it is :pmsl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:25 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:

You can't even afford a remote controlled telly let alone a remote controlled helicopter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

We're not allowed anything RC in my part of the West of Scotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:28 pm

BUDGIE wrote:I'm running out of words that rhyme with itch here!!!

Fuck me, I could have had a career in drill rap, that's actually how fucking shit and puerile it is :pmsl:

Thats because Harry Potter is hotter (than ya missus)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:29 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:I'm running out of words that rhyme with itch here!!!

Thats because Harry Potter is hotter (than ya missus)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

HEEMASEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

Postby Jobless Oddball » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:33 pm

BUDGIE wrote:We're not allowed anything RC in my part of the West of Scotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Is it coz ya missus always nicks the AA batteries?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:
Jobless Oddball

Postby BUDGIE » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:36 pm

Jobless Oddball wrote:
BUDGIE wrote:We're not allowed anything RC in my part of the West of Scotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Is it coz ya missus always nicks the AA batteries?????????????????????????????????????????????????????? :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

No, its because the people of my village are very particular about the tramps, beggars and thieves they allow in!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl: :pmsl:

Do you not get any AC mains operated fanny hammers then?????? Not very environmentally friendly using batteries tbh....
BUDGIE
What the fuck?

PreviousNext

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Arms