that's Funny

Nice threads, no trolling please.
Forum rules
Comments are the responsibility of the poster

Re: that's Funny

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 03, 2019 6:02 am

Abs wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote::again?: what do You remember Your grandParents saying about the World? modern things, etc...

Not a thing, my grandparents weren't much for talking.

I didn't know grandParents. but did get to observe some other Peoples grandParents trying to deal with modern tech. still think the speaking through the earpiece and listening through the speaker, is one of the funniest I have seen.
art0hur0moh

Postby Abs » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:38 am

art0hur0moh wrote:
Abs wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote::again?: what do You remember Your grandParents saying about the World? modern things, etc...

I didn't know grandParents. but did get to observe some other Peoples grandParents trying to deal with modern tech. still think the speaking through the earpiece and listening through the speaker, is one of the funniest I have seen.

well my mum is a grandparent and great grandparent. She is not good with modern tech. She has a cell phone that she rarely answers because she can't get it open in time (flip phone) so she misses the call. she refuses to get a computer and doesn't understand anything we (siblings and I) talking about when talking about smart phones, tv's and computer stuff. First time I mentioned getting a new mouse, she asked if I meant a real one. It's so hard not to laugh at her.
Abs

Postby art0hur0moh » Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:15 pm

Abs wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Abs wrote:

well my mum is a grandparent and great grandparent. She is not good with modern tech. She has a cell phone that she rarely answers because she can't get it open in time (flip phone) so she misses the call. she refuses to get a computer and doesn't understand anything we (siblings and I) talking about when talking about smart phones, tv's and computer stuff. First time I mentioned getting a new mouse, she asked if I meant a real one. It's so hard not to laugh at her.

I never did discover why they decided to called it after a Mouse?
art0hur0moh

Postby Abs » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:47 am

Because of the wire that connects the mouse to the computer (well there was no wireless back then) the people who designed it thought it looked like a tail on a mouse.
Abs

Postby art0hur0moh » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:17 pm

Abs wrote:Because of the wire that connects the mouse to the computer (well there was no wireless back then) the people who designed it thought it looked like a tail on a mouse.

I do prefer hardware to have mainline coms. the quickest way to stop a hack is to unplug the cable.
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:56 pm

art0hur0moh

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 06, 2019 9:55 pm

art0hur0moh wrote:
Abs wrote:

I have been blessed to have had my grandparents. I'm very attached to my grandmother and after a few days of not being in her company I need to be in her company. One day the inevitable will happen and I shall lose the greatest person on this earth. All through my life she has been a symbol of stability and strength and when she passes I will feel as though the foundations have been kicked from beneath me.

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:42 pm

Guest wrote:
art0hur0moh wrote:
Abs wrote:

I have been blessed to have had my grandparents. I'm very attached to my grandmother and after a few days of not being in her company I need to be in her company. One day the inevitable will happen and I shall lose the greatest person on this earth. All through my life she has been a symbol of stability and strength and when she passes I will feel as though the foundations have been kicked from beneath me.

I don't agree with Your conclusion. it seems You have been given a solid foundation! why would You choose to discard the gift because the Person who gave it to You was called to Heaven?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:30 pm

art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:22 am

Well, I say rainbows did more than they've ever done So why do we gotta fight over ideas? We're talkin' the same old shit after all of these years - Enigma

who hasn't sought out the end of the rainbow? I still consider it every so often, if only the thing would stay in the one place. it moves You know?
art0hur0moh

Postby Jon55 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:40 am

Jon55

Postby Jon55 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:24 am

Why do the Americans pick stupid Presidents? Trump is no better than this idiot ...

phpBB [video]
Jon55

Postby Jon55 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:28 am

I follow Donald on twitter - he is always tweeting stuff and then deletes later!

phpBB [video]
Jon55

Postby art0hur0moh » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:01 am

there is a difference between persians and arabs?
art0hur0moh

Postby art0hur0moh » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:38 am

art0hur0moh

Previous

Return to The Sleeping Dogs' Snug