Monsanto Glyphosate

Monsanto Glyphosate

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:09 pm

German Beer Industry in Shock Over Monsanto Glyphosate Contamination
The Munich Environmental Institute (Umweltinstitut München) has released shocking results (February) of laboratory testing it has completed on 14 of the most sold beers in Germany. The probable carcinogen and World’s most used herbicide – glyphosate – was found in all of the 14 beers tested.
https://www.globalresearch.ca/german-be ... on/5633850
There seems to be no escaping this shit.
Someone needs to grow some fucking balls and ban this stuff outright from the whole fucking planet.
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Monsanto Glyphosate

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:20 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:German Beer Industry in Shock Over Monsanto Glyphosate Contamination
The Munich Environmental Institute (Umweltinstitut München) has released shocking results (February) of laboratory testing it has completed on 14 of the most sold beers in Germany. The probable carcinogen and World’s most used herbicide – glyphosate – was found in all of the 14 beers tested.
Someone needs to grow some fucking balls and ban this stuff outright from the whole fucking planet.

Has the german beer industry taken any action since Feb 2016- the date of your link?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:45 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:German Beer Industry in Shock Over Monsanto Glyphosate Contamination

Has the german beer industry taken any action since Feb 2016- the date of your link?

Don't seem to have.
India on the other hand has banned all this shite along with GM and they are starting to see very positive benefits.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:56 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Don't seem to have.
India on the other hand has banned all this shite along with GM and they are starting to see very positive benefits.

Well thanks for posting this anyway because I immediately forwarded it to my Bavarian mate because he is forever going on about German Beer and purity laws, he is a proper aficionado and proponent and has taught me a lot.
For instance I was unaware that Becks is the only German Beer that is allowed to add preservatives, and the reason for that is because Becks was supplied to the U Boat crews so he tells me.
He is shocked by your post to be honest and so too am I because I am often drinking in my local German bar and have tried many of their 50 plus beers.
I can't say I will cease because of this report, life is dangerous after all.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:41 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Don't seem to have.

Well thanks for posting this anyway because I immediately forwarded it to my Bavarian mate because he is forever going on about German Beer and purity laws, he is a proper aficionado and proponent and has taught me a lot.
For instance I was unaware that Becks is the only German Beer that is allowed to add preservatives, and the reason for that is because Becks was supplied to the U Boat crews so he tells me.
He is shocked by your post to be honest and so too am I because I am often drinking in my local German bar and have tried many of their 50 plus beers.

Is it still safe to go to "the Belgian Monk" in Norwich and eat mussels and chips?

http://www.thebelgianmonk.com
Attachments
Monk2.jpg
Monk2.jpg (30.62 KiB) Viewed 1698 times
MungoBrush

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:49 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
LordRaven wrote:

Don't seem to have.

Is it still safe to go to "the Belgian Monk" in Norwich and eat mussels and chips?

http://www.thebelgianmonk.com

That looks rather appealing, what's the catch?
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Fletch » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:12 pm

Weedkiller found in wide range of breakfast foods aimed at children

Cancer-linked herbicide, sold as Roundup by Monsanto, present in 45 products including granola, snack bars and Cheerios

Significant levels of the weedkilling chemical glyphosate have been found in an array of popular breakfast cereals, oats and snack bars marketed to US children, a new study has found.

Tests revealed glyphosate, the active ingredient in the popular weedkiller brand Roundup, present in all but two of the 45 oat-derived products that were sampled by the Environmental Working Group, a public health organization.

Nearly three in four of the products exceeded what the EWG classes safe for children to consume. Products with some of the highest levels of glyphosate include granola, oats and snack bars made by leading industry names Quaker, Kellogg’s and General Mills, which makes Cheerios.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment ... drens-food

It's contaminated everything. Crops have been developed to withstand the weedkiller so they can be totally sprayed with it right up to harvest day, and are. That shows in the findings of this and the beer tests and goodness knows what else.

As usual, fuck the public, think of the money. That's the status quo that many want to keep, including the powers that be. JC is the threat to that and under constant attack because of it. People need to wise up.
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:23 am

"they can be totally sprayed with it right up to harvest day, and are. "

Utter garbage. Do you actually think about anything you post?

Speaking as someone whose dad spent his life working on a farm, and having just asked him, I can assure you that spraying any crop to eradicate weeds would need to be done at least 10 days before harvest. Anything after that would be a complete waste of money - something farmers tend to not do. And spraying on the day of harvest ? Please. Complete fantasy.

There is more likelihood that the tiny (yes, tiny and basically insignificant) amounts found result from airborne drift when nearby crops are sprayed around harvest time.
Cannydc

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:25 pm

Fletch wrote:Weedkiller found in wide range of breakfast foods aimed at children

Cancer-linked herbicide, sold as Roundup by Monsanto, present in 45 products including granola, snack bars and Cheerios

Significant levels of the weedkilling chemical glyphosate have been found in an array of popular breakfast cereals, oats and snack bars marketed to US children, a new study has found.

Tests revealed glyphosate, the active ingredient in the popular weedkiller brand Roundup, present in all but two of the 45 oat-derived products that were sampled by the Environmental Working Group, a public health organization.

Nearly three in four of the products exceeded what the EWG classes safe for children to consume. Products with some of the highest levels of glyphosate include granola, oats and snack bars made by leading industry names Quaker, Kellogg’s and General Mills, which makes Cheerios.

It's contaminated everything. Crops have been developed to withstand the weedkiller so they can be totally sprayed with it right up to harvest day, and are. That shows in the findings of this and the beer tests and goodness knows what else.

As usual, fuck the public, think of the money. That's the status quo that many want to keep, including the powers that be. JC is the threat to that and under constant attack because of it. People need to wise up.

And the shite that they dump on the fields in this country poisons the water supply.
Water from the wells is undrinkable after muck spreading
It's loaded with E.coli
Locals have to drink bottled water
And it's called "organic farming"
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:30 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Fletch wrote:Weedkiller found in wide range of breakfast foods aimed at children

And the shite that they dump on the fields in this country poisons the water supply.
It's loaded with E.coli

Does the US not have water purity standards comparable to UK standards, Bungle? :dunno:
McAz

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:35 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

It's loaded with E.coli

Does the US not have water purity standards comparable to UK standards, Bungle? :dunno:

The water in Scotland has always been undrinkable
That's why the Scottish people always drank beer
Until the French monks showed them how to make whiskey

I would have thought that you would have known that.

Today, homes in Scotland that rely on well water cannot drink the water coming put of their taps.
It's poisonous.
MungoBrush

Postby McAz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:36 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

It's loaded with E.coli

Today, homes in Scotland that rely on well water cannot drink the water coming put of their taps.
It's poisonous.

So the UK government is lying when it says our water is safe to drink? :yikes:
McAz

Postby Fletch » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:57 pm

Cannydc wrote:"they can be totally sprayed with it right up to harvest day, and are. "

Utter garbage. Do you actually think about anything you post?

Speaking as someone whose dad spent his life working on a farm, and having just asked him, I can assure you that spraying any crop to eradicate weeds would need to be done at least 10 days before harvest. Anything after that would be a complete waste of money - something farmers tend to not do. And spraying on the day of harvest ? Please. Complete fantasy.

There is more likelihood that the tiny (yes, tiny and basically insignificant) amounts found result from airborne drift when nearby crops are sprayed around harvest time.

Why Is Glyphosate Sprayed on Crops Right Before Harvest?

Glyphosate, the main ingredient in Monsanto's Roundup herbicide, is recognized as the world's most widely used weed killer. What is not so well known is that farmers also use glyphosate on crops such as wheat, oats, edible beans and other crops right before harvest, raising concerns that the herbicide could get into food products.

https://www.ecowatch.com/roundup-cancer-1882187755.html

DOZENS of Food Crops Treated with Pre-Harvest Roundup (it’s not just wheat!)

https://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com ... ust-wheat/

There's even a wiki page for it!

Crop desiccation

Pre-harvest crop desiccation (also siccation[1]) refers to the application of a herbicide to a crop shortly before harvest.[2] Herbicides used include glyphosate, diquat and glufosinate.[2] For potatoes, carfentrazone-ethyl is used.[3] Other desiccants are cyanamide, cinidon-ethyl, and pyraflufen-ethyl.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_desiccation

You're either tasked with being a mouthpiece for the powers that be canny or you really are as indoctrinated as I suspected.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:02 pm

MungoBrush wrote:

It's loaded with E.coli

:link:

I can only find nitrate leaching in the US or Mexico. :dunno:
Fletch

Postby MungoBrush » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:35 pm

McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
McAz wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

It's loaded with E.coli

It's poisonous.

So the UK government is lying when it says our water is safe to drink? :yikes:

The well water in Fife is regularly tested for E.coli by local government inspectors
It's not safe to drink.
It's OK to shower - if you keep your mouth closed
But babies must be bathed in bottled water.
MungoBrush

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs