TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Re: TORY PARTY ISLAMOPHOBIA REARS UGLY HEAD - AGAIN

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:14 pm

MungoBrush wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Oh please, colour difference is the first thing people see, it’s human nature. The reaction to the difference is learnt behaviour.

That might be your problem
But it's not mine.

What?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:Oh please, colour difference is the first thing people see, it’s human nature. The reaction to the difference is learnt behaviour.

But it's not mine.

What?

Mine neither. Never suffered from colour consciousness, always look at the eyes and the smile. Not failed me yet, no matter what colour.
Cannydc

Postby Lady Murasaki » Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:43 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

But it's not mine.

What?

Mine neither. Never suffered from colour consciousness, always look at the eyes and the smile. Not failed me yet, no matter what colour.

Is that what Richard Burton is talking about?

Are we now all going to pretend racism doesn’t exist? :laughing:
Lady Murasaki

Postby jra » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:01 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

But it's not mine.

What?

Is that what Richard Burton is talking about?

Are we now all going to pretend racism doesn’t exist? :laughing:

Of course, racism exists. It's the people who see racism in everything when there isn't.

I don't like black/brown/white (as in the colour of an object), then you must be a racist.
jra

Postby Fletch » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:40 pm

jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:
So be like you or else? :dunno:

"but there's a limit to how big do you want your ghetto to be"

Oh dear. Your racism is beginning to show again...

Fine, if you want to equate integration with racism.

I equate "but there's a limit to how big do you want your ghetto to be" with racism jra. Nothing to do with integration, just your description of foreign people.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:50 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The terrorists with ships and planes have killed and maimed millions reduced cities to rubble and destroyed entire nations in the middle east but that's ok because that's us and we only slaughter innocent civilians on an industrial because we care.

We have killed one non-combatant on missions against ISIS.

Just one civilian was harmed in RAF airstrikes that killed more than than 4,000 enemy fighters in Iraq and Syria, the British government has claimed.

An estimated 4,013 Isis militants have died in four and a half years of bombing, with 302 surviving with injuries, according to Ministry of Defence (MOD) figures.

As previously posted on here by me - most RAF airstrikes are by unmanned drone, targets are pre-planned (often vehicle strikes) and ALWAYS away from civilian occupied areas.

Anyone believing that ISIS should be left to their own devices should be given the job of doing post mortems on the Azidi women and kids being dug out of mass graves.

:pmsl:

:artist:

Great stuff, Fletch - do inform the forum on your tactics to rid the world of the vilest bunch of murderers one could possibly imagine.

Send them aid ?

SYRIAN ARMY UNCOVERS MULTIPLE U.S.- AND FRENCH-MADE WEAPONS IN SOUTHERN DAMASCUS (VIDEO)

The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) uncovered a large weapons cache during a recent search operation in the district of Yelda south of the city of Damascus, the army’s general command announced on March 8.

https://southfront.org/syrian-army-unco ... -damascus/

Like I told you canny, sending aid was FUKUS. That is France, UK, US, the abbreviation being totally appropriate.
Fletch

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:13 pm

Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Fletch wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:The terrorists with ships and planes have killed and maimed millions reduced cities to rubble and destroyed entire nations in the middle east but that's ok because that's us and we only slaughter innocent civilians on an industrial because we care.

We have killed one non-combatant on missions against ISIS.

Just one civilian was harmed in RAF airstrikes that killed more than than 4,000 enemy fighters in Iraq and Syria, the British government has claimed.

An estimated 4,013 Isis militants have died in four and a half years of bombing, with 302 surviving with injuries, according to Ministry of Defence (MOD) figures.

As previously posted on here by me - most RAF airstrikes are by unmanned drone, targets are pre-planned (often vehicle strikes) and ALWAYS away from civilian occupied areas.

Anyone believing that ISIS should be left to their own devices should be given the job of doing post mortems on the Azidi women and kids being dug out of mass graves.

:pmsl:

:artist:

Great stuff, Fletch - do inform the forum on your tactics to rid the world of the vilest bunch of murderers one could possibly imagine.

Send them aid ?

SYRIAN ARMY UNCOVERS MULTIPLE U.S.- AND FRENCH-MADE WEAPONS IN SOUTHERN DAMASCUS (VIDEO)

The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) uncovered a large weapons cache during a recent search operation in the district of Yelda south of the city of Damascus, the army’s general command announced on March 8.

Like I told you canny, sending aid was FUKUS. That is France, UK, US, the abbreviation being totally appropriate.

Good god! You are such a dumbass, did you even read your link?? :gigglesnshit:

It says...

The weapon cache included:

Soviet-made R-60 air-to-air missile;

French-made MILAN anti-tank guided missile (ATGM);
French-made SNEB unguided rockets;
Launch tube and a battery for US-made TOW ATGM launcher;
Yugoslav-made M79 Osa anti-tank weapon along with several rounds;
Czechoslovakian-made RPG-75 anti-tank weapon;
Russian-made RPG-18 anti-tank rocket-propelled grenade;
Russian-made MRO-A thermobaric rocket launchers;

Not a single British -made item you absolute buffoon :pmsl:
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:38 pm

The real world is a long, long way from Fletch's perceptions and prejudices, sadly.

Especially the bit where he accuses ex-military personnel of being unable to think for themselves while at the same time regurgitating copy and paste after copy and paste from the same few anti-Western conspiracy theory websites. Not an original thought in his head.
Cannydc

Postby jra » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:48 pm

Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:

I equate "but there's a limit to how big do you want your ghetto to be" with racism jra. Nothing to do with integration, just your description of foreign people.

Well, how do you want me to describe large enclaves of people with the same type of culture and religion?
jra

Postby LordRaven » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:00 pm

Cannydc wrote:The real world is a long, long way from Fletch's perceptions and prejudices, sadly.

Especially the bit where he accuses ex-military personnel of being unable to think for themselves while at the same time regurgitating copy and paste after copy and paste from the same few anti-Western conspiracy theory websites. Not an original thought in his head.

Having Kapok for a brain doesn't help Felch at all, he is our very own Manchurian candidate.
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby MungoBrush » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:36 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
MungoBrush wrote:

But it's not mine.

What?

This is where - for only the second time in recent memory - I agree with Cannydc.

I have worked in many countries with peoples of many skin tones
Skin tone is not the first thing that I notice about colleagues.

Skin tone might be a problem that you are dealing with
But it's not mine.
MungoBrush

Postby Fletch » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:53 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Good god! You are such a dumbass, did you even read your link?? :gigglesnshit:

It says...

The weapon cache included:

Soviet-made R-60 air-to-air missile;

French-made MILAN anti-tank guided missile (ATGM);
French-made SNEB unguided rockets;
Launch tube and a battery for US-made TOW ATGM launcher;
Yugoslav-made M79 Osa anti-tank weapon along with several rounds;
Czechoslovakian-made RPG-75 anti-tank weapon;
Russian-made RPG-18 anti-tank rocket-propelled grenade;
Russian-made MRO-A thermobaric rocket launchers;

Not a single British -made item you absolute buffoon :pmsl:

The headline didn't claim there were any UK made ones. :scratch:

Some of these weapons, like the R-60 missile, were stolen by the Free Syrian Army (FSA) from the SAA bases in the early years of the war. However, other weapons, like the TOW ATGMs were directly supplied to the FSA by the U.S. In some cases, the weapons were even smuggled all the way from Libya, like the SNEB rockets.

During the last year, the SAA uncovered loads of weapons in the former strongholds of the Syrian opposition, especially around Damascus and in the southern governorates of Daraa and al-Quneitra.

From the same link.
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:01 pm

Cannydc wrote:The real world is a long, long way from Fletch's perceptions and prejudices, sadly.

2012 Defense Intelligence Agency document: West will facilitate rise of Islamic State “in order to isolate the Syrian regime”

On Monday, May 18, the conservative government watchdog group Judicial Watch published a selection of formerly classified documents obtained from the U.S. Department of Defense and State Department through a federal lawsuit.

While initial mainstream media reporting is focused on the White House’s handling of the Benghazi consulate attack, a much “bigger picture” admission and confirmation is contained in one of the Defense Intelligence Agency documents circulated in 2012: that an ‘Islamic State’ is desired in Eastern Syria to effect the West’s policies in the region.

Astoundingly, the newly declassified report states that for “THE WEST, GULF COUNTRIES, AND TURKEY [WHO] SUPPORT THE [SYRIAN] OPPOSITION… THERE IS THE POSSIBILITY OF ESTABLISHING A DECLARED OR UNDECLARED SALAFIST PRINCIPALITY IN EASTERN SYRIA (HASAKA AND DER ZOR), AND THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE SUPPORTING POWERS TO THE OPPOSITION WANT, IN ORDER TO ISOLATE THE SYRIAN REGIME…”.

The DIA report, formerly classified “SECRET//NOFORN” and dated August 12, 2012, was circulated widely among various government agencies, including CENTCOM, the CIA, FBI, DHS, NGA, State Dept., and many others.

The document shows that as early as 2012, U.S. intelligence predicted the rise of the Islamic State in Iraq and the Levant (ISIL or ISIS), but instead of clearly delineating the group as an enemy, the report envisions the terror group as a U.S. strategic asset.

https://levantreport.com/2015/05/19/201 ... an-regime/

So indoctrinated that you and raven defend this sort of thing, and the re-homing of Al Nusra terrorists (white helmets) in UK, without even giving it a thought. :shake head:

Just like the Integrity Initiative, a UK propaganda and smear outfit run by ex military and using journalists and social media to spread lies and smear the likes of Jeremy Corbyn. Another thing you excused then attacked the source for revealing it.

Bit of a pattern forming and a common link between the two of you. Useful idiots indeed...
Fletch

Postby Fletch » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:04 pm

jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:
jra wrote:
Fletch wrote:

Well, how do you want me to describe large enclaves of people with the same type of culture and religion?

You think ghetto is the appropriate word?

What culture/religion would it be that these people living in these 'ghettos' have?
Fletch

Postby Cannydc » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:40 am

Does JRA describe the areas of high density British inhabitation in the south of Spain as 'ghettos' ?
Cannydc

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs