Vaccines.

Vaccines.

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:28 am

Thought I'd start a thread about them as it is indeed a very interesting topic that can get very heated.
Stooo wanted to start one but can't because of Fletch apparently.
Fuck Fletch.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr Drops Vaccine Truth Bomb Live On TV
“We ought to be having a responsible debate. A debate that is real, that is based on science.”
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. dropped a truth bomb live on TV, defying Big Pharma and corrupt mainstream media by sharing real facts about vaccine safety.

“The pharmaceutical industry is so powerful,” he explained. “They give $5.4 billion a year to the media. They’ve gotten rid of the lawyers, so there is no legal interest in those cases. They have really been able to control the debate and silence people like me.”

Asked how things could get this bad, Robert F. Kennedy Jr. explained that Congress granted Big Pharma “blanket legal immunity” when it comes to vaccines.

Big Pharma became a law unto themselves. They can put toxic ingredients in your vaccines, they can seriously injure your child – but you cannot sue them.

“What you have to understand is that the vaccine regimen changed dramatically around 1989. The reason it changed, Tucker, is that Congress, drowning in pharmaceutical industry money, did something they have never done for any other industry – they gave blanket legal immunity to all the vaccine companies.
https://explainlife.com/robert-f-kenned ... qmMKLKTSr0
Rolluplostinspace

Re: Vaccines.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:34 am

You do know this is going to trigger him into another manic posting episode don’t you?

Which vaccine are you talking about? The mmr ones? The baby vaccines are the only ones my boys have ever needed.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:46 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:You do know this is going to trigger him into another manic posting episode don’t you?

Which vaccine are you talking about? The mmr ones? The baby vaccines are the only ones my boys have ever needed.

Needed them for what?
The public aren't aware that as soon as a baby is born in the U.K now it has a vit K shot.
This we are told is because babies are born with a blood clotting deficiency.
This is a lie and also how many babies have you heard of that are suddenly cut badly and need help with blood clotting?
Vit K forms naturally in a child's blood slowly and is at its peak on the 8th day.There's a reason it comes into being slowly.
Soon as the child is born T helper cells surge through the cord from mother to child and flood the entire child so the cells can hunt out and repair any unfinished bits at a cellular level.
Giving a baby a vit K shot thickens the blood so much that these cells cannot perform correctly as they struggle through blood that is now mud like.
This shot is worth billions around the world and is paid for in most places by the taxpayer.
Shareholders dream when it is compulsory.
Yes I hope Fletch posts reams of stuff in this thread.
People don't hav4e to read it.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:13 am

And won't.

Those of us who remember their mates in iron lungs (Polio), blind or impotent (measles or mumps), disabled (Rubella in mum) or dead (Smallpox) have no wish to return to those days.
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:22 am

Smallpox has mostly been eradicated but only 6% of the world's population was vaccinated.
Polio was mostly eradicated before the vaccine arrived through massive slum clearance across the western world better hygiene and better education.
The slum clearance removed hundreds of years of damp dilapidated housing that had crumbling bricks perishing cement and wallpaper hung with flower and water.
Fresh water good sewage treatment and healthy diets worked wonders.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:37 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You do know this is going to trigger him into another manic posting episode don’t you?

Needed them for what?
The public aren't aware that as soon as a baby is born in the U.K now it has a vit K shot.
This is a lie and also how many babies have you heard of that are suddenly cut badly and need help with blood clotting?
Vit K forms naturally in a child's blood slowly and is at its peak on the 8th day.There's a reason it comes into being slowly.
Soon as the child is born T helper cells surge through the cord from mother to child and flood the entire child so the cells can hunt out and repair any unfinished bits at a cellular level.
Giving a baby a vit K shot thickens the blood so much that these cells cannot perform correctly as they struggle through blood that is now mud like.
This shot is worth billions around the world and is paid for in most places by the taxpayer.

On your head be it then. And no one reads spam.

So why are we lied to about those jabs? What’s the purpose if not for public health?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:44 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Needed them for what?

So why are we lied to about those jabs? What’s the purpose if not for public health?

Since when did trillion dollar industries set about making money by putting the public good first?
Do you think Richard Branson set up Virgin care because he wants to make money or because he cares about public health?

From a health point of view why would anyone want to compromise a child's immune system?
When you are vaccinated you then have to have booster shots every few years because your immune system can never deal with that particular issue any longer on it's own.
I Had measles and mumps and will never need a vaccine or a booster shot because my immune system is intact.
I have lifelong immunity something a vaccinated person doesn't have and can never attain for that particular disease.
Another problem with booster shots is few people bother to follow them up meaning the herd protection isn't.
Last edited by Rolluplostinspace on Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:47 am

Herd immunity requires a minimum of 80% of the population being immunised yet smallpox was eradicated with only 6% of the world's population being immunised.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:51 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Needed them for what?

Since when did trillion dollar industries set about making money by putting the public good first?
Do you think Richard Branson set up Virgin care because he wants to make money or because he cares about public health?

From a health point of view why would anyone want to compromise a child's immune system?
When you are vaccinated you then have to have booster shots every few years because your immune system can never deal with that particular issue any longer on it's own.
I Had measles and mumps and will never need a vaccine or a booster shot because my immune system is intact.
Another problem with booster shots is few people bother to follow them up meaning the herd protection isn't.

Why would the World Health Organisation lie about the 300% rise in measles cases due to the drop in vaccination?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... oss-europe
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:57 am

Rolluplostinspace wrote:Herd immunity requires a minimum of 80% of the population being immunised yet smallpox was eradicated with only 6% of the world's population being immunised.

I think you are incorrect.

The target immunisation within each country was initially 80%.

Once the target was neared, and person to person transmission died out, a 'ring fencing' immunisation strategy around individual cases was used.

https://www.who.int/csr/disease/smallpox/vaccines/en/
Cannydc

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:57 am

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Needed them for what?

Why would the World Health Organisation lie about the 300% rise in measles cases due to the drop in vaccination?

Mumps Being Spread by and Among Vaccinated People
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/arti ... 1477040877
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:02 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Needed them for what?

To push for state enforced vaccination.
Why would anyone think that governments of any hue should force people to be vaccinated?
State vaccination sounds quite frightening to me and even more disturbing is people think the state behaving in this manner is a good thing.Few people trust governments with money honest dealings good faith fair elections truth about wars but .... the state forcing vaccinations on populations is safe sound and trusted.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:05 pm

Only 14% of people in Disneyland measles outbreak were unvaccinated, but it's 100% their fault, claims propaganda

According to information from the study presented by California Healthline, as many as 86% of those who caught measles at Disneyland were fully up to date on their MMR vaccinations for measles, mumps and rubella. This means that none of them should have gotten measles.

Most outbreak victims were vaccinated, but the unvaccinated are to blame?
https://www.naturalnews.com/049351_meas ... yland.html
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:06 pm

It’s not forced though.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:07 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:

Needed them for what?

I have lifelong immunity something a vaccinated person doesn't have and can never attain for that particular disease.

Children's immune systems are compromised hundreds of times every single day. In fact, this is good for the child, as it builds immunity to the bio-hazards around it, and in almost all cases this immunity is built without harm to the child. Vaccines are simply a specific version of the same 'micro-contacts', and produce the same immunity.
You are very lucky to have no long lasting effects from Measles and Mumps. Many aren't so lucky - my mum suffered from poor eyesight all her life, resulting from Measles. Several died every year in the UK.
Cannydc

Next

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs