Vaccines.

Re: Vaccines.

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:[quote="Lady Murasaki]

On your head be it then. And no one reads spam.

So why are we lied to about those jabs? What’s the purpose if not for public health?[/quote]

Since when did trillion dollar industries set about making money by putting the public good first?
Do you think Richard Branson set up Virgin care because he wants to make money or because he cares about public health?

From a health point of view why would anyone want to compromise a child's immune system?
When you are vaccinated you then have to have booster shots every few years because your immune system can never deal with that particular issue any longer on it's own.
I Had measles and mumps and will never need a vaccine or a booster shot because my immune system is intact.
Another problem with booster shots is few people bother to follow them up meaning the herd protection isn't.[/quote]

Why would the World Health Organisation lie about the 300% rise in measles cases due to the drop in vaccination?

https://www.theguardian.com/society/201 ... oss-europe[/quote]
To push for state enforced vaccination.
Why would anyone think that governments of any hue should force people to be vaccinated?
State vaccination sounds quite frightening to me and even more disturbing is people think the state behaving in this manner is a good thing.Few people trust governments with money honest dealings good faith fair elections truth about wars but .... the state forcing vaccinations on populations is safe sound and trusted.[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

Did you read the article I posted?
Lady Murasaki

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:19 pm

Brain-Damaged Victims of Swine Flu Vaccine Win $63 Million Lawsuit
GSK has paid out $9.1 billion since 2003
According to the International Business Times U.K. Edition, each of the victims is “expected to receive £1 million each.” Peter Todd, a lawyer who represented many of the claimants, told the Sunday Times (U.K.):

“There has never been a case like this before. The victims of this vaccine have an incurable and lifelong condition and will require extensive medication.”

http://naturalsociety.com/brain-damaged ... n-lawsuit/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:23 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:
Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:You do know this is going to trigger him into another manic posting episode don’t you?

Which vaccine are you talking about? The mmr ones? The baby vaccines are the only ones my boys have ever needed.

Needed them for what?
The public aren't aware that as soon as a baby is born in the U.K now it has a vit K shot.
This we are told is because babies are born with a blood clotting deficiency.
This is a lie and also how many babies have you heard of that are suddenly cut badly and need help with blood clotting?
Vit K forms naturally in a child's blood slowly and is at its peak on the 8th day.There's a reason it comes into being slowly.
Soon as the child is born T helper cells surge through the cord from mother to child and flood the entire child so the cells can hunt out and repair any unfinished bits at a cellular level.
Giving a baby a vit K shot thickens the blood so much that these cells cannot perform correctly as they struggle through blood that is now mud like.
This shot is worth billions around the world and is paid for in most places by the taxpayer.
Shareholders dream when it is compulsory.
Yes I hope Fletch posts reams of stuff in this thread.
People don't hav4e to read it.

On your head be it then. And no one reads spam.

So why are we lied to about those jabs? What’s the purpose if not for public health?

Since when did trillion dollar industries set about making money by putting the public good first?
Do you think Richard Branson set up Virgin care because he wants to make money or because he cares about public health?

From a health point of view why would anyone want to compromise a child's immune system?
When you are vaccinated you then have to have booster shots every few years because your immune system can never deal with that particular issue any longer on it's own.
I Had measles and mumps and will never need a vaccine or a booster shot because my immune system is intact.
I have lifelong immunity something a vaccinated person doesn't have and can never attain for that particular disease.
Another problem with booster shots is few people bother to follow them up meaning the herd protection isn't.

Children's immune systems are compromised hundreds of times every single day. In fact, this is good for the child, as it builds immunity to the bio-hazards around it, and in almost all cases this immunity is built without harm to the child. Vaccines are simply a specific version of the same 'micro-contacts', and produce the same immunity.
You are very lucky to have no long lasting effects from Measles and Mumps. Many aren't so lucky - my mum suffered from poor eyesight all her life, resulting from Measles. Several died every year in the UK.

There’s a significant difference between natural immunity and vaccination immunity. When children are born, they develop natural immunity to hundreds, thousands, millions, and even trillions of microorganisms that they breathe in, eat, and touch through their skin. Their immune systems at the lining of their airways, at the lining of their intestines, and on their skin are actively protecting their body from the outside world.

Those immune systems that are intricately and specifically located in the linings are very important to create memory and protection to the organisms that they continue to breathe, eat, and touch. That immune system response then has a domino effect on creating other memory and immune responses that give your body antibodies and protection. That’s a very important step for how the immune system matures in our children. From the linings, the immune system receives information, sends out signals to all other parts of the immune system, and creates an immune response, memory, and antibodies.

On the other hand, when you inject materials into your body, you are bypassing that crucial first step called the primary line of defense. With vaccination you are just creating an antibody. That does NOT impart long-term immunity because it does not create the kind of memory that occurs when you breathe it in, eat it, or are exposed through the skin, and then go through the course of the natural disease.
https://thevaccinereaction.org/2016/08/ ... -immunity/
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:26 pm

Lady Murasaki wrote:It’s not forced though.

It is being in more and more places and will be here anytime soon especially once Wall st take over our health care.
Yes I read your link.
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Lady Murasaki » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:58 pm

Rolluplostinspace wrote:
Lady Murasaki wrote:It’s not forced though.

It is being in more and more places and will be here anytime soon especially once Wall st take over our health care.
Yes I read your link.

Ok, we should be vigilant and pay attention to the scientists but not overly paranoid about the govt.
Lady Murasaki

Postby Cactus Jack » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:52 pm

Anti-Vaxxers were once the climate change deniers of the left - now their influence is spreading
Cactus Jack

Postby Maddog » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:18 pm

Cactus Jack wrote:Anti-Vaxxers were once the climate change deniers of the left - now their influence is spreading

You will find that Anti-vaxxers are an odd mixture of right and left. Alabama meets Northern California.

I don't think it's that a big if a deal, but we now have 18 year olds testifying in Congress about it. :dunno:
Maddog

Postby measurer » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:09 pm

Cannydc wrote:And won't.

Those of us who remember their mates in iron lungs (Polio), blind or impotent (measles or mumps), disabled (Rubella in mum) or dead (Smallpox) have no wish to return to those days.

That's it in a nutshell, and because some mothers who have listened or read too much bollox re the MMR jab and are not allowing their kids to have it, the old diseases are coming back. We also have foreigners hoiking up Tuberculosis too, and God knows what else, as they come to this country unprotected, or in some cases - they arrive here with it.

My youngest was ill as fook because of a stupid woman who hadn't had her child vaccinated against Measles. And why wasn't my son already vaccinated I hear you ask - well, because he was under the age for the jab. So I had a very ill baby on my hands, when in an ideal World, he shouldn't have been exposed to measles. Not until you have had to deal with the fall-out of these diseases do you realise how life threatening they are. Thankfully because of my background, I knew what I had to do for it not to cause blindness, impotency, etc, but not all young mothers will know what to do, or not to do.

The odds are in favour of vaccination, and any mother without good reason for not having her child vaccinated, needs shooting.

It's like listening to Jehovah's Witnesses trying to tell you that a child will recover with God's help, when you know a blood transfusion is all that is needed. Anyone not having their children vaccinated is selfish, not only to their own child, but also to those with illnesses such as cancer, bad immune systems etc. It might not kill your child but was your decision also based on your child passing it on to a weaker child? No, don't think so. SELFISH.
measurer

Postby Stooo » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:16 pm

:shake head:
Stooo
Site Admin

Postby LordRaven » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:21 pm

measurer wrote:

Those of us who remember their mates in iron lungs (Polio), blind or impotent (measles or mumps), disabled (Rubella in mum) or dead (Smallpox) have no wish to return to those days.

That's it in a nutshell, and because some mothers who have listened or read too much bollox re the MMR jab and are not allowing their kids to have it, the old diseases are coming back. We also have foreigners hoiking up Tuberculosis too, and God knows what else, as they come to this country unprotected, or in some cases - they arrive here with it.

My youngest was ill as fook because of a stupid woman who hadn't had her child vaccinated against Measles. And why wasn't my son already vaccinated I hear you ask - well, because he was under the age for the jab. So I had a very ill baby on my hands, when in an ideal World, he shouldn't have been exposed to measles. Not until you have had to deal with the fall-out of these diseases do you realise how life threatening they are. Thankfully because of my background, I knew what I had to do for it not to cause blindness, impotency, etc, but not all young mothers will know what to do, or not to do.

The odds are in favour of vaccination, and any mother without good reason for not having her child vaccinated, needs shooting.

It's like listening to Jehovah's Witnesses trying to tell you that a child will recover with God's help, when you know a blood transfusion is all that is needed. Anyone not having their children vaccinated is selfish, not only to their own child, but also to those with illnesses such as cancer, bad immune systems etc. It might not kill your child but was your decision also based on your child passing it on to a weaker child? No, don't think so. SELFISH.

Hear hear!!! Well said! I am 100% with you on this point. In the forces, when posted anywhere exotic, we all queued up to get jabs and there was no way I or my colleagues would refuse them.
Better safe than sorry, we have come a long way--or have we?...

A short history of vaccine objection, vaccine cults and conspiracy theories
https://theconversation.com/a-short-his ... ries-78842
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:42 pm

measurer wrote:

Absolutely spot on.

Above is one of the usual claims - children's immune systems...natural immunity...vaccinations different etc etc.

Those facts are true. The bit they miss - deliberately, no doubt - is that we could never risk our kids with a natural, full force meeting with Smallpox, Polio, Tetanus and many more in the HOPE that they would develop immunity without getting seriously sick. Vaccinations do that job. And a bloody good job they do to.
Cannydc

Postby Simply the Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Cannydc wrote:
measurer wrote:

Absolutely spot on.

Above is one of the usual claims - children's immune systems...natural immunity...vaccinations different etc etc.

Those facts are true. The bit they miss - deliberately, no doubt - is that we could never risk our kids with a natural, full force meeting with Smallpox, Polio, Tetanus and many more in the HOPE that they would develop immunity without getting seriously sick. Vaccinations do that job. And a bloody good job they do to.

A much weakened dose that the immune system is able to fight allows it to build immunity for the real thing.
Anyone against vaccinations is gamblng with life.
Simply the Guest

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:34 pm

Yes, I agree with Meas regarding kids vaccinations :thumbsup: .... also the same with yearly flu vacs and the one off pneumo vac, certainly for those in ‘high risk’ groups.... too many unnecessary deaths that could potentially be avoided! :thumbsup:
Gabby

Postby Niv » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:42 pm

Cannydc wrote:
measurer wrote:

Absolutely spot on.

Vaccinations certainly do that job, and anybody being ignorant to that fact is a fool. It's usually these New Age hippy types who have all these warped ideas about them being harmful and poisoning the body. They usually follow their beliefs with equally strange behaviour like stripping naked during a full moon, and drinking their own piss.

There are always going to be the cases of some having contraindications, or reactions/allergies. In the grand scheme of things they are usually very much a minority.
Niv

Postby Gabby » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:46 pm

Yes ^^^... the benefits outweigh the risks! :thumbsup:
Gabby

PreviousNext

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs