Watson or Mcdonnell

Watson or Mcdonnell

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:08 am

Corbyn is finished and all the reports are that he will be out by summer. There is currently a power struggle between Watson and Mcdonnell. Likely Mcdonnell will prevail due to entrists. But that will be a continuation of the anti-Semitic IRA supporting bloodline. Watson would deal with the anti-Semites but sell out the North over brexit. What do you think will happen?

Re: Watson or Mcdonnell

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:51 am

Trump says the Democrats are ‘anti-Jewish.’ The numbers don’t bear that out.
Funny old world but the right on behalf of the banking elite are destroying democracy through bullshit the world over.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... 183d043f96
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:09 am

Guest wrote:Corbyn is finished and all the reports are that he will be out by summer. There is currently a power struggle between Watson and Mcdonnell. Likely Mcdonnell will prevail due to entrists. But that will be a continuation of the anti-Semitic IRA supporting bloodline. Watson would deal with the anti-Semites but sell out the North over brexit. What do you think will happen?

Dream on.
Cannydc

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:19 am

Guest wrote:Corbyn is finished and all the reports are that he will be out by summer. There is currently a power struggle between Watson and Mcdonnell. Likely Mcdonnell will prevail due to entrists. But that will be a continuation of the anti-Semitic IRA supporting bloodline. Watson would deal with the anti-Semites but sell out the North over brexit. What do you think will happen?

Biggest load of crap to be posted to a forum since the last time you posted here. :hand:

Postby Rolluplostinspace » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:37 am

Jewish Senator Introduces Law To Imprison Americans For Criticizing Israel
https://ronabbass.wordpress.com/2018/11 ... _ZjuP4-OBI
Rolluplostinspace

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:56 pm

Cannydc wrote:

Dream on.

You are going to have to come to terms with this inevitability. You're a Corbnynista. He said he doesnt get involved in anti-Semitism cases yet the weekend we saw evidence he does (suppirting those accused of anti-Semitism obviously). Hes toast.

Postby Cannydc » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Dream on.

You are going to have to come to terms with this inevitability. You're a Corbnynista. He said he doesnt get involved in anti-Semitism cases yet the weekend we saw evidence he does (suppirting those accused of anti-Semitism obviously). Hes toast.

More nonsense.

I'm not a 'Corbynista', in fact I believe in pragmatic politics where decisions are made for the benefit of the country. More a Blairite, really. However, the Labour party members overwhelmingly voted twice for Corbyn as leader and as leader of my party I support him. So do the membership. The anti-Semite stuff is 95% invention, 5% stupidity by a tiny minority of the 600,000 Labour members.
Cannydc

Postby LordRaven » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:41 pm

Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Dream on.

More nonsense.

I'm not a 'Corbynista', in fact I believe in pragmatic politics where decisions are made for the benefit of the country. More a Blairite, really. However, the Labour party members overwhelmingly voted twice for Corbyn as leader and as leader of my party I support him. So do the membership. The anti-Semite stuff is 95% invention, 5% stupidity by a tiny minority of the 600,000 Labour members.

Still too much though
LordRaven
Twat.

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:46 pm

LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:

Dream on.

More nonsense.

Still too much though

What's too much is the racism and Islamophobia in the Tory party but most of it is covered up though by the right wing press.

No worries though as the Labour activists on social media are retweeting the evidence and the war will be won on there. Mostly oldies read the MSM right wing rags.

Postby LordRaven » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:52 pm

Guest wrote:
LordRaven wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cannydc wrote:
Dream on.

More nonsense.

Still too much though

What's too much is the racism and Islamophobia in the Tory party but most of it is covered up though by the right wing press.

Give us some links please, it sounds appalling.
No worries though as the Labour activists on social media are retweeting the evidence and the war will be won on there. Mostly oldies read the MSM right wing rags.
LordRaven
Twat.

Return to News, Politics And Current Affairs